Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kerchak

When Skeptics Talk About The Costume Bob Heironimus Allegedly Wore.

PBeaton

Kerchak,

The question isn't to me,so no need to address it, but post 23... :drinks:

Pat...

Guest Tontar

Just because the clock keeps ticking and no BF has been shown definitively does not make the

case the pgf therefore is fake. Patty very well could have been one of the last of her kind. Their

numbers could be so small that eluding us could be very easy. And if they slipped into extinction

no one would ever know.

I have heard that proposal before, that bigfoot was real and Patty was real, but she may have been the last of her kind and so that's why we will never have a bigfoot body to confirm their existence. However, that would mean that all of the sightings and footprint casts since then have been hoaxes, and since there have been so many, and they don't seem to be getting any less frequent, it bodes poorly for the idea that "not all of them could be hoaxes". If bigfoot has gone extinct, and we have this many sightings, then there are a LOT of hoaxers or people imagining things.

So the statement holds credibility that as long as sightings and reports keep coming in as often as they do, and no physical remains or specimens are found, bigfoot as a whole, and Patty by extension, could be considered a hoax and folklore. If one wants to argue that Patty was one of the last, and that they may have gone extinct, then one has to also argue against all the current sightings and reports. can't have it both ways, right?

As far as on topic answers, H may have been confused and wrong about some of the details about the suit. The question assumes that he was wearing a suit of some sort, and which description people want to believe is accurate. The suit may have been in even more parts or sections, like padded sections for the underwear, with the outer skin put on over the rest. Maybe what he describes as hip waders was the padded leg section, only going up to the to of the thighs, making for that odd horizontal ridge at the top of the hip. Maybe the t-shirt section was a padded torso section, giving you two of his descriptions. Maybe the fur went on as a separate skin, in a completely different set of configurations as the padding layers. Who knows.

If it was a suit, and he wore it, maybe he didn't know all that much about it then or now. heck, I wore a chicken costume for a party a couple years ago, and I have a hard time remembering the parts and how they were configured. I know there were feet, a body and head, but where one part left off and the other began, is the last thing I recall from that day. Maybe H doesn't have the best memory, and maybe he was not the most observant. If it turns out that there is a suit, that it is found and confirms that Patty was someone in a suit, maybe then the attacks on H for what he can and can't seem to remember straight would ease up. In all reality, he very well could have been the guy in the suit, but just unable to tell his story consistently or convincingly. Doesn't mean it wasn't him, eh?

PBeaton

Tontar,

Was it for your birthday party ? :rofl:

:drinks:

Pat...

Guest Tontar

Hehehe, nope, it was for a dog race, for after the race, for the BBQ afterwards. It was an official Foster Farms chicken suit, and we cranked up the Chicken Dance (Dance Little Birdy) and got the whole crowd dancing to it. Kind of ran out of air in it, and couldn't see very well out the eye ports/screens, and started falling down a lot with the big feet. I have respect for those mascots at the pro games!

Tontar..no. I never said she was the last of her kind ..ONE of the last. It does not mean every

sighting since is a hoax or misidentified. The difference between no individuals and say 20 is really

very little in terms of probability of seeing them.

Guest Tontar

Well, if there are enough for a breeding population, then here better be more than 20. And for the number of sightings still being reported, there ought to be thousands.

Guest Kerchak

Just as I thought.

Almost a month after the question was posed there has only been one (light hearted) response.

Clearly even the Bob H proponents don't have a clue what he is talking about.

Sign in to follow this