Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

Guest drtracr

I think it is time to capture a BF and put all the speculation to bed. Capture and release is the answer and I have a plan in place to do it, just need a team.

JM

Best first post ever.

drt - can you expand on your plan? I'd be interested in hearing your strategy. Additionally, how you would account for the add'l sasquatch that more likely than not, would come to the aid of the captured sasquatch.

Thanks

I think it is time to capture a BF and put all the speculation to bed. Capture and release is the answer and I have a plan in place to do it, just need a team.

JM

I concur. Best of luck!

Edited by Bonehead74

Ed Smith on the MABRC boards is supposedly attempting this although there is very few details on it. Not sure what to think as he's been talking for a long time about a DVD trilogy showing all this evidence they have gathered over the years but thus far nothing has been released.

Hard to tell whose the real deal or not these days.

Guest toejam

Here we go.

Some of us KNOW they exist. The closer you get the more you want to see them protected. If you ever get close, you'll know what I mean.

Those who are pro kill should never be given the opportunity of an encounter. I hope you keep guessing till the day you die.

Edited by toejam

JM

This is Ed Smith's plan. You would have to be at minimum this detailed in your thinking.

Edited by grayjay
3D, removed link

BFF Patron

Hope it doesn't involve tranqs.... if so, have a good vet, a good special forces team, a good life insurance policy and a ready will

written and on-file for next of kin..... otherwise, carry on and good luck.

Guest Fanofsquatch

What a concept! Finally no more hours spent in the woods just trying to get pictures! What is the saying "you don't find bigfoot he finds you" hope that isnt the same for capturing!

Guest Crowlogic

Considering its next to impossible to actually encounter one having a plan is great but implementing it is another thing altogether. Assuming you actually to catch one simply documenting it regardless of how well you do isn't going to cut it as there will always be the question of hoax. At the very least you'll need tissue samples and then we'll have the Ketchum debacle all over again. Body on the slab or nothing at all.

Guest Bipedal Ape

Considering its next to impossible to actually encounter one having a plan is great but implementing it is another thing altogether. Assuming you actually to catch one simply documenting it regardless of how well you do isn't going to cut it as there will always be the question of hoax. At the very least you'll need tissue samples and then we'll have the Ketchum debacle all over again. Body on the slab or nothing at all.

+1

We need someone out there willing to take one of these beasts down.