Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

can't locate Ed Smiths info on the web site.

You must have to be a member.

Edited by grayjay
3D, removed link

I think it is time to capture a BF and put all the speculation to bed. Capture and release is the answer and I have a plan in place to do it, just need a team.

JM

Just out of curiosity, have you encountered a bigfoot before, or are you working with people who have?

This sounds vaguely familiar. We had a member mention a similar expedition some time ago. At least for him, things didn't end well.

But best of luck to you.

Guest Luckyfoot

Wasn't there an ex-military "blackwater" type on this forum , like a year ago, with a similar mission ? He had a team lined up - all ex-military like hisself, a location, a helicopter ready to go.... was only going to take him 2 weeks by his estimation.

Never heard from him on this forum again.....

Anywho... best of luck drtracr. It would be an epic event should you succeed.

Inc1. beat me to it.........

also Incorrigible....... how did it end for that dude? I just thought he didn't come back and inform us...

thx.

Guest drtracr

I hope to do this in the midwest area, will not "expend " anyone. Have never encountered BF, but have talked to many that have. Hoping a backer will want to be including in the group to be the first to capture BF. Will need 6 to 8 total people and no one except myself and one other will be in harms way.

JM

Why do you need to catch and release one? Is the speculation keeping you up at night?

Edited by Titleist1

Guest Lone Squatcher

There are only two ways to present a body, dead and alive. First of all we have to ask ourselves, how do we obtain a dead sasquatch? Well we can go out and shoot one or we can have some luck and find a dead body somewhwere. Now, I, in the past have tested the agression of these creatures an it has led me to one conclusion. Like any other animal, including humans, if you back it into a corner, it will defend itself.

Finding on dead is impossable, cause they burry their dead. if you got lucky and found a grave, I guarantee you they will chase you out of there before you throw your third shovel of dirt.

So, lets say you shoot one. Well then, take your last breath, these creatures are almost never alone and I gaurantee, unless you have a tactical team ready for world war three, good luck, you will all die at the hands of sasquatch. This same thing goes for tranquilizing. I did a test run once, with a pellet gun. I shot him in the ass with a high powered pellet gun (muzzle volosity- 725fps) I am lucky to still be alive. The squatch I shot took off but two others came after me, If not for my quad being right there, I'd de dead.

So if you want to kill one, go ahead, they will kill you back.

Edited by grayjay
Removed symbols indicating a profanity

Guest BFSleuth

There may be something to the PNW Indians legend that says if you kill one of them, they will kill 12 of you.

So, lets say you shoot one. Well then, take your last breath, these creatures are almost never alone and I gaurantee, unless you have a tactical team ready for world war three, good luck, you will all die at the hands of sasquatch. This same thing goes for tranquilizing. I did a test run once, with a pellet gun. I shot him in the ass with a high powered pellet gun (muzzle volosity- 725fps) I am lucky to still be alive. The squatch I shot took off but two others came after me, If not for my quad being right there, I'd de dead.

mrtlol.gif

As my avatar would say, "I don't know... He's very smart or very dumb..." :D

Edited by Bonehead74