Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

BFF Patron

There may be something to the PNW Indians legend that says if you kill one of them, they will kill 12 of you.

A genealogist's worst kind of legend, leads to short Ahnentafels.... :P

I hope to do this in the midwest area, will not "expend " anyone. Have never encountered BF, but have talked to many that have. Hoping a backer will want to be including in the group to be the first to capture BF. Will need 6 to 8 total people and no one except myself and one other will be in harms way.

JM

Backers usually want a pay off for their efforts and confidence it their expedition manager. I want a backer too....................and will set up a crew on an Oregon mountain top with a good view equipped with night vision equipment. All it takes is money to pay the crew to be up there 24/7.

Killing a BF turns me off too, but every year that goes by BFs are shot and wounded by jerks. If one BF is brought in, then surley laws will be passed to protect them. Shoot one and ya do hard time cracking rocks. We have enough evidence to pass laws, but state wildlife department heads don't have the courage to broach the BF topic.

@detract...

If you don't want to share any information what's the purpose of the post? So you can say "I told you so"

I'm a little confused here.

Unless it involves a gun, and a bullet.....Good luck with that! I'd love to see the business plan to get financing for capturing a BF. I'd use the Mousetrap game model....Roll a boulder down the hill, hit a branch, launch a net over the Squatch standing at the X, then fall back into the pit covered with sticks. I need 10K to execute this plan:) Make sure the diagram is iron-clad!

Guest Lone Squatcher

ILMAO,

Good luck to anyone who wants to attempt to captore a Sasquatch, dead or alive, good luck.

I at one time had this same obsured idea.

But after doing some behavoural research I quickly realized that this was very likely a suicide mission, but then again, who knows, mabey in a well organized, well armed group they may have a chance. That is unless one or more people panic and shoot in all directions taling out the rest of the group as well as each other.

Someone is bound to panic when the deal goes down.

Edited by Lone Squatcher

Guest Lone Squatcher

I couldn't edit the above so I'll type it over again.

ILMAO,

Good luck to anyone who wants to attempt to captore a Sasquatch, dead or alive, good luck.

I at one time had this same obsured idea.

But after doing some behavoural research I quickly realized that this was very likely a suicide mission, but then again, who knows, mabey in a well organized, well armed group they may have a chance. That is unless one or more people panic and shoot in all directions taling out the rest of the group as well as each other.

Someone is bound to panic when the deal goes down.

I am not going to claim that I am very smart, however I have spent, gosh, probably thousands of hours in the bush doing sasquatch research both at night as well as during the day in the last 25 years, I've seen many things, heard many things and I am not the only sasquatch researcher who has,what is out there in regards to things that have happened to researchers as well as thoes who live, work or play in the outdoors is nothing to what is not talked about. If you were able to post every sasquatch encounter that anyone ever had then there would not be enough room for it all on the internet. Remember, a Sasquatch encounter is not only seeing one. Even finding and observing a Sasquatch structure is an encounter, cause you are being watched. If you are in their area they will know it and you will be watched, at minimum, you will be watched

drtracr, I don't think you know enough about them to succeed, but you will gain an education.

It's a moot point anyway. The window of opportunity to "produce" a body, dead or alive is closing.

Once the Ketchum Study comes out, supported by Erickson Project video (looking at the economic and policy positioning of these groups and others in advance of their "event" convinces me that there is fire behind the smoke), someone, somewhere will likely produce a body, or remains in short order. One that's been dead for a while.

If this doesn't happen, then the new dynamic between a suddenly aware public and a squatch (the ultimate lurker) going about business as usual will produce a body. There will be people out there seeing squatch behind every tree, and a percentage of those will actually be seeing squatch, and a percentage of those will be shooting at them, and someone will bring one down under circumstances where the body will be recovered.

Also, in the past people who could have shot one have refrained because they weren't sure they weren't looking at a man. Instead, under the new dynamic, some people will get shot because they are mistaken for squatch by the trigger-happy.

And that would be an education.

The result will be that some guy, somewhere will be convicted of manslaughter because "I thought he was a squatch" is not a viable defense.

I agree that severe or deadly retaliation could occur from shooting one but why are the Humphrey's still alive after dropping one behind the house in Honobia ten plus years ago? Why is Darryl "shotgun" Coyler still around?

You'd have to do it from the air in order to be sure to escape unscathed. And we don't know how high they might be able to jump, so don't get too close to the ground or trees. They can't fly. We don't think :spiteful: they can, anyway.

Capturing a Sasquatch is a litte bit more difficult than one would expect. Okay, let's say you use too much drug in the tranquilizer dart, then you might kill the creature. And what if you use not enough drug in the dart and then you get a very angry Sasquatch on your hands. I think Ron Olson's idea back in the 70s was good. Tranquilize a Sasquatch, study it in a lab, take exclusive film footage of it in a lab, put a trasmitter on it's neck and then trace it so you can figure out migratory movements and stuff like that. If anyone can manage to do that, that would be nice!

No one's going to go out to capture a squatch without the means to defend themselves with deadly force in case things go south. The most likely outcome will be that the squatch evades the party. Second most likely is that the squatch escapes, third most likely event is that the squatch resists and gets shot.

Only the most professional, well-equipped, and well-planned group would have a chance at success in the attempt at live capture.

Isn't this what everyone has been trying to do for what is it now? Say 45 or more years?

Don't let that discourage you, just don't expect instant success and I wish the best of luck to ya.