Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

Guest Bipedal Ape

It seems like every few weeks there is a new "project" or "team" or "report" or "quest" or "expedition" etc

Never amounts to anything though.

But like I always say... PLEASE prove me wrong.

Guest BFSleuth

Rather than using a traumatic way of capture, perhaps we should consider going back to the way Enkidu was captured. Problem solved. :)

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 2A

can't locate Ed Smiths info on the web site.

Page 2 of Locals Discussions , I still found it without being logged in too. The Procurement of a Live Bigfoot Specimen - Op Program.

Trap or not, they know what you are doing and my money is on the hairy people. You also said you are going blind and I understand the emotional trauma could push you to try things that are marginal but I don't think trapping is the way to go.

Be patient like the rest of us. If they want you to see one, they will let you see one.

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 1A

Guest drtracr

• JDL, you will be surprised what I know.

Rough idea of how to do it, but not with tranquilizers and a little different twist.

I have a partner and we catch problem livestock. We were called to catch a 2000 lb. bull that had torn up the fences and pens. We drove out to the pasture and he was standing in the middle of field. When I opened the gate he took off, jumped the fence and disappeard into the woods. As soon as he heard the chain rattle he was gone. I told my partner, lets leave the trailer here and come back in the morning with some dogs and run him out of the woods, tranq him and be gone. We left the trailer, the next morning we parked down the road and slipped up to the gate, he was busy feeding around the trailer. Once again, the instant I touched the gate he was gone. Now we sat and thought long and hard. Then we left, parked down the road again and slipped back, he was back out.

The next day I laid down in the back of the truck, we drove up and he ran off. My partner drove in next to the trailer, with trailer between where he went into the woods and the truck. I slipped out of the truck and into the trailer. My partner messed around for a little while and left. When he opened the gate and drove out, Mr. Bull slips out into the field and starts feeding. He finally feeds over to the trail and I shoot him with a dart. He runs to the fence and stops, since he never saw me or anyone he was confused. He started eating and the went down. I called my partner, he drove in, we winched him into the trailer and we were gone. Job done. Now take part of this story and we will do something along these lines, but without tranqs. I will share more later.

• JDL, you will be surprised what I know.

Rough idea of how to do it, but not with tranquilizers and a little different twist.

I have a partner and we catch problem livestock. We were called to catch a 2000 lb. bull that had torn up the fences and pens. We drove out to the pasture and he was standing in the middle of field. When I opened the gate he took off, jumped the fence and disappeard into the woods. As soon as he heard the chain rattle he was gone. I told my partner, lets leave the trailer here and come back in the morning with some dogs and run him out of the woods, tranq him and be gone. We left the trailer, the next morning we parked down the road and slipped up to the gate, he was busy feeding around the trailer. Once again, the instant I touched the gate he was gone. Now we sat and thought long and hard. Then we left, parked down the road again and slipped back, he was back out.

The next day I laid down in the back of the truck, we drove up and he ran off. My partner drove in next to the trailer, with trailer between where he went into the woods and the truck. I slipped out of the truck and into the trailer. My partner messed around for a little while and left. When he opened the gate and drove out, Mr. Bull slips out into the field and starts feeding. He finally feeds over to the trail and I shoot him with a dart. He runs to the fence and stops, since he never saw me or anyone he was confused. He started eating and the went down. I called my partner, he drove in, we winched him into the trailer and we were gone. Job done. Now take part of this story and we will do something along these lines, but without tranqs. I will share more later.

You should be ok, then. Bigfoot are a lot like problem livestock.

Guest drtracr

I caught a Longhorn bull that wanted to kill us all. it was quite an ordeal, then he ripped up our trailer with his 6' horns. Very tough catch.

Guest Jodie

Inc1. beat me to it.........

also Incorrigible....... how did it end for that dude? I just thought he didn't come back and inform us...

thx.

I believe another member no longer with us informed his bigfoot in his area of the plan so that they could telepathically connect with the bigfoot in Rambo's area and blow his cover. It's true, it really happened, you can't even make this stuff up.

Edited by Jodie

So basically the trailer was used as a shooting blind over a food source which yielded 2,000 lbs of snoozing pot roast. Oddly enough this is a tried and true hunting method which does yield results.

Guest bobali

I am disappointed that whatever plans are in process are being kept secret. Killing is the only method that I oppose at this point. Once they can be located observation will be far easier.

BFF Patron

I caught a Longhorn bull that wanted to kill us all. it was quite an ordeal, then he ripped up our trailer with his 6' horns. Very tough catch.

......Longhorn bull, huh? Hmmmm.......

Edited by bipedalist

What is the difference between debate and arguing? Between arguing and bickering? I am not exactly sure but I think this thread has crossed a line somewhere.

Guest drtracr

If it matters, insults and sarcasm mean nothing to me. I have thick skin and I have stared death in the face many times. I have accomblished things other could not, have built things major corp.s could not. I don't believe in can't.

Go, Blow, Or hit the wall, but do something.

JM

If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the innovations you've come up with that major corps could not? Very interested to see what kind of skills you're going to bring to this effort.