Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

Guest drtracr

1. I designed and produuced a major component for the military during Desert Storm that major contrator could not do. I produced a new lightweight generator for the military. I have designed and produced many new innovations in the high end motorcoach industry

I think the reason people are skepitical is because you are going to be dealing with something that is supposed to have the intelligence of a human with the nose and woodsense of a mature whitetail buck. This project will be worlds away from an escaped domestic cattle. One wiff of human or clank of metal or sound it's not used to will put it on high alert. Not to mention the fact that they may not exist at all, lol. I wish you the best in your project and hope have success in capturing one. At the very least you will have a heck of a story to tell and a good time.

Guest drtracr

Sniper, you are correct, it will be a great adventure.

What I am looking for is anyone that has attempted a realistic catch or has knowledge of such. I will gladly share all the details of my ideas with anyone that has the desire and capibiltes to do this as long as I get to be part of the team. I am not looking for recognition or money, though it would be nice if any money was made I got a little. I feel my idea will work. I have had great success hunting deer and other animals and think with the right players this can be done. Ed Smith is close to doing it, but he has a few flaws in his system. I will gladly help anyone that thinks they are on the right path including Mr. Smith.

Just think of being able to tell the story about being there.

anyone want to talk email me at drtracr@aol.com

JM

Guest drtracr

here it is

Bigfoot capture idea.

Locate an area that has frequent sightings. Build a truck or trailer. It will have a hydraulic operated lift in the bed that will lift a 6'x8' box 15' in the air. The box will be enclosed on all sides with small slits 10" tall around the upper section. The slits will have curtains that can be silently drawn back. It will be built of metal to withstand attack. Inside will be sound deadened (on floor ceiling and walls) with lead lined materials to ensure any movement will be quite. The lead lining will keep all Electro Mechanical Interference to a minimum. If BF can sense electronics, this will make it harder for him. The guys inside will have seating and food and water. Urine bags are used. The venting for the box will be high in the air to make smell dissipate higher up.

Myself and two others will be in the box when the truck is driven into the area. The truck will have outriggers to stabilize the whole thing. Workers will raise the box, secure everything, stabilize it. They will work around the area for a while, cook some bacon and other foods. After several hours the workers will leave in another vehicle leaving the truck with box. The three inside will have infra red cameras set up through ports in the box. The sensors will be wired to a very small and quite buzzer to alert the guys when something approaches. There will be video cameras as well. The guys in the box will remain quite and still for however it takes. BF will never see or hear the guys in the box. His curiosity will bring him closer to investigate the strange vehicle and the smells.

The hunters will be armed with 2 net cannons such as used to capture rhinos and hippos along with tranquilizer guns and large caliber rifles. When BF is in range the first net is fired, followed closely by the second. A quick estimate of body weight is figured and the appropriate amount of tranquilizer is fired. The large caliber weapons are on ready if need, but only as a last resort if other BF attack. Once all is secured we call backup to come in and assist with handling. A vet is brought in to draw blood and other research. Cameras are used to support the whole deal.

At this time a decision is made as to what step is next. Release? Or transport to safer area? If transport is the option a secure container must be built and a small crane is brought in to lift and put him in container. If possible a sedative will be administered.

I have no preference as to release of transport. My job is done once he is on the ground.

Guest Jodie

Who is financing this endeavor?

Just to let you know, if you change anything it will spook them. You will have to sit in the box for weeks more than likely. How will you handle a poop emergency?

I think I might watch Predator for homework and rethink somethings about the plan.

I think I might watch Predator for homework and rethink somethings about the plan.

I think he's watched too much predator.

You already know how I feel about this. So, you plan on traumatizing a being that might be part human? Just for the record, I doubt it.........

Guest bobali

Bigfoot capture idea.

Locate an area that has frequent sightings. **Agreed

Build a truck or trailer. It will have a hydraulic operated lift in the bed that will lift a 6'x8' box 15' in the air. The room is hardly bigger than a small powder room. **Do you have any examples of anything similar. I'm afraid guy wires will also be required.

The box will be enclosed on all sides with small slits 10" tall around the upper section. The slits will have curtains that can be silently drawn back. It will be built of metal to withstand attack. Inside will be sound deadened (on floor ceiling and walls) with lead lined materials to ensure any movement will be quite. The lead lining will keep all Electro Mechanical Interference to a minimum. If BF can sense electronics, this will make it harder for him.** I doubt if lead lining is necessary if the structure is well grounded.

The guys inside will have seating and food and water. Urine bags are used. The venting for the box will be high in the air to make smell dissipate higher up.** I'm afraid that diapers like earlier manned space missions would be a better choice along with a quiet a/c. Food would be better patterned after those missions as well. Defecation can't be absolutely controlled.

Myself and two others will be in the box when the truck is driven into the area. The truck will have outriggers to stabilize the whole thing. Workers will raise the box, secure everything, stabilize it. They will work around the area for a while, cook some bacon and other foods. After several hours the workers will leave in another vehicle leaving the truck with box. **A tent with human smelling contents, a dim light, and a low volume loop tape might help.

The three inside will have infra red cameras set up through ports in the box. The sensors will be wired to a very small and quite buzzer/dim flashing light to alert the guys when something approaches. There will be video cameras as well. The guys in the box will remain quite and still for however long it takes. BF will never see or hear the guys in the box. His curiosity will bring him closer to investigate the strange vehicle and the smells.

The hunters will be armed with 2 net cannons such as used to capture rhinos and hippos along with tranquilizer guns and large caliber rifles. When BF is in range the first net is fired, followed closely by the second. A quick estimate of body weight is figured and the appropriate amount of tranquilizer is fired. **I understand that the nets will be fired from the elevated structure. Maybe tear-gas or pepper-spray would be more acceptable as a first choice defense.

The large caliber weapons are on ready if need, but only as a last resort if other BF attack. Once all is secured we call backup to come in and assist with handling. A vet is brought in to draw blood and other research. Cameras are used to support the whole deal.

At this time a decision is made as to what step is next. Release? Or transport to safer area? If transport is the option a secure container must be built and a small crane is brought in to lift and put him in container. If possible a sedative will be administered.

I have no preference as to release of transport. My job is done once he is on the ground.

**I think that release is the best choice after attaching a tracking device. Since the BF is likely to have a companion with an opposing thumb, the design has to be well thought out.

Please comment.

bobali

Bigfoot capture idea.

Please comment.

It's not that your idea is a bad one, and well thought out. IMHO, this kind of major operation is just going to be entertainment for any (if any) of the squatch in the area. From what seems to indicated, by the historical lack of success in just finding them, seeing them, or even learning anything really solid about them.. out while seeking them.. we are not dealing with the average animal here. Not trying to be discouraging, just somewhat realistic. If it could be pulled off and funded.. by all means, anything is worth a try. It does sound better.. than digging the big pit trap in the ground with many armed and camoed soldiers of fortune.. on standby, which I heard on this forum a while back :rolleyes: .

Guest drtracr

We have to use their weakness, which is curiosity. We have to make them want to come see what is there.

Mike G. who do I have to get permits from? Have to use elevated box to be out of the line of sight and scent. Must be sturdy enough to withstand attacks.

Guest bobali

After further thought, I think an 8' x 10' box would be more stable as well as useable. The elevated box with the added tent made to look an smell like a camper is my onsite idea. The other persons need to be in the near vicinity to assist when needed. I am disappointed that there has been so many neutral/negative remarks instead of further positive suggestions. Maybe a week should be allowed for BF to get caught.

bobali