Guest krakatoa

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell

Guest krakatoa

Please pardon the following quotes, but I felt like this deserved its own thread, separate from the thread they come from on a tangential topic.

In the following Kitakaze paints a picture, in very broad brush-strokes, the blockbuster news that will put PGF to rest forever.

Truly National-News, indeed Worldwide-News, worthy material. I'd like to have him put his money where is mouth is, so to speak, as he so often espouses the need for calm objective heads in the study of the bigfoot phenomena.

I've put in bold the parts I think are pertinent to begin crafting questions for Kit to answer.

TPW, I do have specific knowledge of the suit and it still exists today. That being said, let's consider for a moment that I had a 45 year old suit that I could prove belonged to Roger Patterson. The suit was heavily aged, but looked like Patty. This is a hypothetical question, but how would it negate questioning of the principals of the film?

Do you think I could bring a Bigfoot suit to the Bigfoot community that came from Roger Patterson and people would give up and call it a hoax and no longer care about the hows and whys?

BFSleuth,

1) Yes, I do know exactly how the suit has been stored. I won't say any specifics as the information is simply too sensitive. I will say more than one of the precautions you've listed have not been met. The suit definitely has damage from aging.

2) The issue of finding the suit is one far bigger than this forum. My goal is to have a person examine the suit in detail who is experienced with the techniques and materials of the time who can also remake a copy that can be worn. The suit simply is too important to try and whip on and try walking around in.

So:

• Kit is suggesting he knows where the suit is, but that it is not in his possession.
  • It is apparently not for sale, as I asked the price, and he replied with snark about assumptions.
  • It is damaged from not being stored properly, although the extent of the damage hasn't been documented.
  • Despite the damage, and it having not been worn by anyone, he claims it "looks like Patty". Enough so that he claims to be convinced that it is proof that the PGF is a hoax.

How about it, Kit? Are you willing to answer questions about this suit you claim to have found?

Obviously you won't tell us where it is, or who is in possession of it, but will you tell us things like:

• Does the person who has the suit have a direct link to the PGF, or is it someone outside the original filming who purchased or acquired it as a novelty or investment?
  • While not telling us who it is, can you assure us that it is not Bob Heironimus or Phillip Morris?
  • What is it made out of?
  • Design details such as, how is it fastened, how is it worn, how are the breasts, arms, legs, feet attached, etc...
  • Why isn't it for sale?

These are questions off the top of my head, and I'm sure others have questions as well. If you won't answer specific questions, could you give the specific reason why you will not?

I'd ask that everyone treat this as they would a bigfoot sighting report, or, more relevantly, the report of any other person claiming extraordinary evidence.

Edited to add:

Kit, please feel free to make any clarifications/correction to the first set of bullet points. If I'm off the mark on any, I'd like to get the record set straight.

Edited by krakatoa
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

Is the suit being stored in Georgia?? :lol:

Ronnie Bass

I guess I will have to watch Storage Wars more closely.

Guest tpick

Let's hear it Kit. If you have seen the suit and you are convinced it was used in PGF then you surely can answer some questions above. The bigfoot world is waiting.

• Upvote 1

Guest krakatoa

Given the tenor of 3 out of the 4 replies thus far, I'd just like to make it clear that this wasn't intended to be a thread for everyone to sharpen their wit at the expense of Kit.

I can't enforce any standards of behavior, but I'd really like to get some productive Q&A out of it.

As I said:

I'd ask that everyone treat this as they would a bigfoot sighting report, or, more relevantly, the report of any other person claiming extraordinary evidence.

Wheellug

Da-aaang Tim.. you found it!

It looks just like.. um.. something..

• Upvote 1

JDL

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if Patterson had acquired a suit with the intent of filming a simulated bigfoot encounter (not a hoax, but an identified simulation), had the suit in hand, then ran into the real thing (Patty) and filmed her. Obviously he would no longer have any need for the suit he had acquired for simulation purposes, but its sheer existence would forever become a cause of conjecture, casting doubt on the actual footage, even though the suit may never have been anywhere near the film sight.

If this is the case, then Kitikaze has his suit and Patterson still filmed a real bigfoot.

Edited by JDL

COGrizzly

JDL - I've said the same thing for years! Great minds think alike, as they say.

JDL

Agreed.

Bottom line is anyone can produce a suit at this point and make a claim. The existence of a suit doesn't prove that it was in the PGF.

It would be convenient for Kitikaze if the suit had decayed significantly. Then, no matter its condition, he could claim that it used to look just like Patty.

Does Kitikaze have any financial interests, or financial potential in play regarding his claims? This would explain a lot.

• Upvote 1

COGrizzly

He is currently working on a documentary, not just about the PGF, but about "Bigfootery" or whatever it's called.

Cotter

Good thread.

Kit, have you actually viewed the suit up close? Held it in your hands?

Very interesting indeed and explains a bit to me why you are so adamant about your stance on the PGF. Are there any NDA's or the like involved?

Additionally (my attempt at humor here), I will not believe the results of any evaluation or study of the suit until the study is submitted, vetted, and published in a reputable scientific journal. ;-)

• Upvote 1

JDL

He is currently working on a documentary, not just about the PGF, but about "Bigfootery" or whatever it's called.

Ok, 'nuff said. I can stop following his topics if they're related to a financial effort.

• Upvote 1

Guest Primate

Actually given the quality of suits that Kitakaze thought were "convincing" and "better then Patty" over a number of posts I'm not holding my breath on this one ...

Edited by Primate
  • Upvote 2

parnassus

lol extraordinary? What is extraordinary about it? it has been demanded as ordinary proof ever since I have been around this board. But that's all word games anyway, and doesn't matter to the reality of the situation. I see this thread as just a lot of schoolyard taunts to try to manipulate kitakaze. It won't work. He's given you the outline (which has been misinterpreted, by the way) and told you it will be a while. And he hasn't told you to check NBC every Thursday afternoon lol.

If you want extraordinary proof, then go to the famous facebook page and start clamoring over there. :girlwacko:

p.