Guest krakatoa

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell

SweatyYeti

^

I'll congratulate kitakaze....for finding the 'proof', of what Patty is.

But, I would have to see enough specific detail on this alleged suit, to be certain that it is actually "the Patty suit"....and, I may need to see it worn on someone...to see how it looks, in motion.

As a real-life example, of why I say that.....Dfoot created a "Patty replica" muscle-suit, that has a pretty good resemblance to Patty...

PattyDfootComp5-1.jpg

DfootSuit4.jpg

But it doesn't replicate Patty....in motion...

stiffpadding2.gif

Dfoot's padded right leg is stiff. Very much un-like Patty's right leg/thigh.

Here is a short, 2-Frame animation...(which I posted last night).....which shows fluid-type movement/flexibility on Patty's massive thigh...

http://i172.photobuc...355-F356AG1.gif

And, neither does Dfoot's suit replicate Patty's 'upper-body geometry'....including...(but not limited to)....her 'arm proportion'. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Here is a question I would like to see an answer to:

If this is the suit, does it have the footprint making devices with it?

It does not.

If not what happened to them?

They are here...

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/DJKitakaze/Bigwallace11.gif

Patterson made at least partial use of Wallace's stompers in the creation of his tracks, not by impressing the whole stomper, but by partially impressing the toes and modifying the prints by hand. Patterson himself told Grover Krantz that he had constructed a track by hand only a few days prior to filming Patty. Some people try to explain the casting footage as being this, though Gimlin says that the casting footage was filmed by him only shortly after encountering Patterson.

For those that think it not possible for the stompers and the Bluff Creek tracks to be connected, bear this in mind...

- These were the stompers used in the hoax that was the nexus event for Patterson to say why he came to Bluff Creek, these August 1967 BCM/OM/BC tracks.

- Clingers to trying to keep the BCM hoax alive try to argue the reason why Wallace's stompers match the BCM tracks is because Wallace made them to replicate the really real Bigfoot tracks.

- Prof. Meldrum himself argues the BCM tracks to be from Patty which is to account for their morphological matches.

- Patterson and Wallace were friends and Wallace was visted not only by Patterson, but here is the doozey, by DeAtley as well, prior to the PGF being filmed. Wallce stated it was this visit that led him to know DeAtley was Roger's financier. This was supposed to be a man whom by his own account had nothing to do with Roger's Bigfoot exploits outside help with his book the year before (the one with the Patty clone and the verbatim encounter decription), who held Roger in disdain, and wanted nothing to do with Bigfoot or Bigfooters.

TimB

For those that think it not possible for the stompers and the Bluff Creek tracks to be connected, bear this in mind...

- These were the stompers used in the hoax that was the nexus event for Patterson to say why he came to Bluff Creek, these August 1967 BCM/OM/BC tracks.

- Clingers to trying to keep the BCM hoax alive try to argue the reason why Wallace's stompers match the BCM tracks is because Wallace made them to replicate the really real Bigfoot tracks.

- Prof. Meldrum himself argues the BCM tracks to be from Patty which is to account for their morphological matches.

- Patterson and Wallace were friends and Wallace was visted not only by Patterson, but here is the doozey, by DeAtley as well, prior to the PGF being filmed. Wallce stated it was this visit that led him to know DeAtley was Roger's financier. This was supposed to be a man whom by his own account had nothing to do with Roger's Bigfoot exploits outside help with his book the year before (the one with the Patty clone and the verbatim encounter decription), who held Roger in disdain, and wanted nothing to do with Bigfoot or Bigfooters.

Are you going to document your source for this information now, in your documentary, or after it or just ask us to assume this is true based on your word?

Tim B.

Kit, this is exactly why I don't trust your judgement that you have found the suit. You tend to jump the gun without enough evidence. There is no way in hell you can match Patty's prints to a Wallace stomper. No way! The fact that you think you have tells me that you are working backwards from the suit find. This is interesting because you must be convinced that Wallace was in cahoots with Roger to pull off the PGF hoax. But surely you can see from Roger's cast collection that he didn't need to use Wallace stompers to make his tracks. He was more skilled at carving and creating fake costume feet that Wallace ever was. So this alignment with Wallace just doesn't make sense.

That said, you have stuck with this story ever since you have found "the suit". I doubt you would throw out Patterson's sons as possibly having the suit if that was the case. So there is only the DeAtley or Wallace families that are in the running. Esp since you think Wallace was an integral part of the PGF. And Wallace did have a suit back then.

So I'll ask you again, is it possible that this Wallace suit (described as a pregnant female!) is the suit you saw a picture of? Just say no. :)

strange2.jpg

Edited by Gigantofootecus

Guest Tontar

Here is a short, 2-Frame animation...(which I posted last night).....which shows fluid-type movement/flexibility on Patty's massive thigh...

http://i172.photobuc...355-F356AG1.gif

There you go again, providing additional fodder for the skeptics. You clip of "fluid-type movement" shows a thigh which acts against gravity. While the meat on a real thigh should jolt into tension along its length, as well as shift downward due to inertia and gravity, you show Patty's thigh doing just the opposite, it shifts upward towards her hip, not as individual muscle groups, but as a single, wraparound foam pad would do.

If you want to prove Patty was real, please stop trying to prove she was real by posting videos that show her to be more likely fake! You have single handedly provided more images and animations that show how unrealistic Patty can be. I have not seen as many clues form skeptics as I have seen from you. Honestly, I came here wanting to know Patty was real, and by watching your posts I have been given the most doubt about her authenticity.

Guest Tontar

But surely you can see from Roger's cast collection that he didn't need to use Wallace stompers to make his tracks. He was more skilled at carving and creating fake costume feet that Wallace ever was.

So what is the truth about Roger? Was he just some cowboy that didn't have the skills to make a suit or footprints, or was he a skilled artist that could make dynamic illustrations and carve and create better costume (hoax) feet than Wallace? Where did his skills begin and end? Was he creative enough and skilled enough, or was he not? And how skilled, how experienced, does one need to be to create a bigfoot hoax. That's always been my question with regards to Patterson. It always swings around to Hollywood couldn't do it, so how could Patterson?

If the Patty suit turns out to be THE Patty suit, and really, it should not be that hard to tell if it is. I think that just looking at the head would give it away. But if it is the real Patty suit, then clearly it was possible. It might end up as being far less sophisticated than a lot of people think it needed to be.

If Roger did make the costume feet, then he was truly an artist. He must have carved out a nice pair of bigfeet, superior to anything Wallace ever did, then create some latex moulds to cast the feet for the actor to wear. They were not bedroom slippers. Then he somehow got the toes to appear to push off and contract like this.

311_336.gif

Then give the appearance of having toe phalanges like this.

307_309.gif

That's a level of sophistication that would remove Wallace stompers from the equation IMO. That is, unless Roger did more work on Wallace's stompers for his feet moulds. But that would be impossible to know. It certainly can't be proven by incorrectly scaled photo overlays with no provenance.

BTW, who do you think created the Wallace suit? It is clearly not an off-the-rack Morris suit. Its headpiece had a crest and ears and was supposedly a pregnant female bigfoot. So how did Wallace determine that from the only 2 photos of it that exist? I don't see any boobs or birthin' going on in either photo. This was a customized bigfoot suit that existed circa 1967 in WA state from a source that Kit claims was in on the PGF for cripes sakes. Were they some test shots of Bob H just before or after his cue? Is this the Patty suit or the Morris gorilla suit that Roger teamed up with Wallace to modify into a bigfoot suit?

If this suit still exists and the Wallace family possesses it, and Kit is convinced that Wallace was in cahoots with Roger, AND it turns out Kit's suit photo was taken at a Wallace home, then that is guaranteed to be the suit that Kit has seen a modern photo of. That's probably the only suit the Wallace family owns. In which case, is that "the" suit?

However, if it's not the Wallace family that Kit thinks has the suit, then never mind. :) Which is why I'm anxious to have Kit rule it out. It won't give anything away if he refutes it. We are left hanging as it is.

Edited by Gigantofootecus

Drew

Bill-

After 45 years, would there still be any identifiable numbers or stamps on the fabric used for the suit? If it was hand tied, did the craftspeople mark the inside of the suit with a tradestamp or anything like that?

SweatyYeti

There you go again, providing additional fodder for the skeptics. You clip of "fluid-type movement" shows a thigh which acts against gravity. While the meat on a real thigh should jolt into tension along its length, as well as shift downward due to inertia and gravity, you show Patty's thigh doing just the opposite, it shifts upward towards her hip, not as individual muscle groups, but as a single, wraparound foam pad would do.

If you want to prove Patty was real, please stop trying to prove she was real by posting videos that show her to be more likely fake!

You have single handedly provided more images and animations that show how unrealistic Patty can be. I have not seen as many clues form skeptics as I have seen from you. Honestly, I came here wanting to know Patty was real, and by watching your posts I have been given the most doubt about her authenticity.

The 'upward movement' on Patty's right thigh is due to the hard, unbraced impact of her right foot, on the ground.

That type of movement is not seen on Dfoot's padded leg...and it's doubtful that such movement could be produced by any type of foam rubber padding. To me....the movement looks like the movement of something 'fluid'...like flesh/muscle.

Tontar wrote:

I have not seen as many clues form skeptics as I have seen from you.

And I consider that highlighted portion of your statement to be a major 'red flag' regarding kitakaze's claim...of having "found the Patty suit".

Thank you, Tontar! :)

Honestly, I came here wanting to know Patty was real, and by watching your posts I have been given the most doubt about her authenticity.

So...Tontar....can you adjust the images in my comparison of Bob and Patty....(in Post #1954).....such that you can make both Bob's 'head size' and his 'body height' match-up with Patty/"Bob-in-da-suit"??? :)

No?? :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

Just sent ya a couple emails. But as for Tontars post 2090, as usual, I disagree with his observations, your two frames show natural tissue movement in my opinion. When the thigh bears weight, it flexes/contracts an thus the movement is upwards. Tontar, try it yourself, if your thigh muscle flexes an shifts downwards, please provide images, it would/might support what your sayin'. An if you notice Tontar in those frames the variation in angle of the thigh also adds to your upright movement or shiftin' upwards.

An I'm still impressed with the images you provide SweatyYeti, an appreciate them. Tontars opinion they make her look unrealistic is...well...just that, his opinion, my opinion...just the opposite of his.

Pat...

ps, Tontar,

Thought you just asked me/us to refrain from givin' opinions, you wanted to deal with information. That sure lasted.

Pat...

Bill

Drew:

Furcloth does not come with any kind of number, stamp or other identifying mark as to manufacturer or date of manufacture, unless it's a removable tag on the fringe of the fabric bolt, and removed when the fur is tailored to some shape. It is clothing manufacturers who like to put a label on retail products.

Similarly, people who tie or ventilate fur on custom order do not put any ID on their work.

The only chance of any kind of tag or MFG mark is a mass-produced commercial costume, sold publicly.

Bill

PBeaton

Bill,

Sorry if you've already metioned or if I've asked before, but is your estimation regardin' heights still plus or minus two inches or so ? An, is that based on their walkin' heights, their actual heights as seen in frames ?

Thanks !

Pat...

It does not.

They are here...

http://i1137.photobu...igwallace11.gif

Patterson made at least partial use of Wallace's stompers in the creation of his tracks, not by impressing the whole stomper, but by partially impressing the toes and modifying the prints by hand. Patterson himself told Grover Krantz that he had constructed a track by hand only a few days prior to filming Patty. Some people try to explain the casting footage as being this, though Gimlin says that the casting footage was filmed by him only shortly after encountering Patterson.

kitakaze,

The foot of the filmed subject has a foot the matches the footprints.

If as you claim happened, that Roger imprinted the toes only, the toes of a rigid stomper, how do you explain all the variation in the toes of the footprints filmed, photoed an cast ? An if he modified the prints by hand, why do we see no evidence of his bein' beside the tracks in the fim of trackway? We clearly see evidence of his bein' beside the track he cast, yet no sign around the other prints.

Verbatim encounter description, huh, you describe a black bear an I'll describe a black bear, think the description will sound familiar ?

Perhaps you'd care to address the MTB evident in the footprints at P/G film site kitakaze, after all, if as you suggest Roger only used the toes to impress, then he surely would have had to create the midfoot pressure ridge for a reason. It's visible in the prints, an it correlates to the flexibility of the filmed subjects foot.

Pat...

ps: Gigantofootecus, 2092, well said. :thumbsup:

Definitely Al DeAtley or the Wallace's that have this suit IMHO. If it's the Wallace's, pfft. If it's Al DeAtley...uh oh.

Not that it would definitely be the Patty suit if it was produced by Al DeAtley, but I would give it a lot more credence than one produced by the Wallace's. That would be like saying the Marx's are producing the suit for Kit.

Maybe that's why all the secrecy about who has the suit, because Al DeAtley doesn't want his name associated with it. For good reason I would say.

^Al DeAtley doesn't need the money, but Wallace's son might.