Guest krakatoa

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell

MikeG

Frankly, no-one expected Kit to have his hand forced by this thread, did they? If you (collective "you", not anyone in particular) had important evidence about anything at all, it would be entirely up to you where you released it, and maybe a highly critical bunch mainly made up of opponents may not be my first choice either.

Just saying.......

Mike

I don’t think I’d be giving too much away (on Kit’s behalf) if I said, if there is a suit it’s been in Washington for years. I even on the old forum (BFF 1.0), if I remember right, explained how to get it (I may have thought better and deleted my post before hitting “post†though). This is all assuming there is a suit, which I'm not saying there is :)

Guest krakatoa

I was hoping, since Kit made the claim, he might be interested in sharing some information about the suit.

I would think it's a good opportunity for him to gain some credibility ahead of his documentary.

He drives up interest for his documentary by offering potential viewers enough to make them think he might really have the suit.

And really, why would anyone who really had the goods care whether an audience he has largely alienated thus far reacted poorly to his evidence? Early critical review makes for a much better finished product. Kit doesn't strike me as one who would shy from such a tough audience.

Whether he does or not makes no real difference to me. Just thought I'd give him the opportunity.

I love you all, I really do. Especially Kit. I am even planning on being Kit for Halloween. I already have the wig picked out....but.

I honestly am weary of the old "I have something really cool, but you can't see it yet" story. I really am.

Please just show it or wait to announce it until you can.

There is no point in the tease - except to build hype or self-aggrandizing.

Do I have to say "that's just my opinion"? ok, it is.

BFSleuth

I must say that over all the years that folks have said the PGF is a hoax, and especially after BH's claim to fame, there hasn't been a single credible attempt to recreate the suit and remake the the film. The attempts by certain documentaries have been amusing to the point of double face palm.

If, as kit asserts, the suit does exist, then this would certainly add weight to the hoax theory. I would hope that the suit or replica would be used to try to remake the PGF, in similar terrain. The result would be of great interest.

MikeG

It might add weight to the theory, but even if P & G had a suit and planned (or had carried out) a recreation or hoax, then it still doesn't prove that they didn't stumble across the real thing and film it. It would take some pretty strong corroborating evidence to link any suit with the creature in the PGF, in my view.

Whatever, isn't this still a wonderfully enigmatic and fascinating story, even all these decades later?

Mike

BFSleuth

True, the idea of P & G having a suit is one thing, proving that said suit was used to make the film will be the key to this little exercise. It would be interesting to see if BH actually fits in the suit (or if he left hairs inside the head), or flaked off some skin from his bare feet in the booties (oops, or was he wearing shoes?)....

All in all it is a fascinating story. Going to cook me up a batch of Zagnut super nachos and see how this shakes out.

I think it BS to state they have the goods bit cannot divulge said info.

If it's true the time should be irrelevant.

The opening sentences are quite confusing ..he states it as though a

fact been says it is a hypothetical question.

And as was pointed out kit continues to argue his points.

Appears like game playing.

I think this thread is quite hostile, despite the spirit in which is was started. I think we can all make inquiries and suggestions and theories without having to hold anyone's feet to the proverbial fire. So, from here on I want this thread to continue in a mature manner with calm cool heads and I don't see a problem with it going on. However if it continues I may shut the thread down for a while. Just to let things cool off. I myself am interested in hearing what Kit has to say and if he was misrepresented I'd be glad, as would the OP, to have him come in here and clear things up for everyone. We can all be civil about this either way. If you have a question then ask it respectfully with one goal, to obtain information. Not to try to somehow show someone up.

Guest King Kong

So what forum did he stated this on? Never mind....found it.......

Edited by King Kong

like the hole! or filmed on horseback! another load of BS.

Crowlogic

If the suit is the PGF suit I think it would become very clear very quickly to any with knowledge of the appearance based on the film. It would also become clear whether the particulars of the construction jibe with BH descriptions.

Ronnie Bass

I am sure you can determine how old it is, so you can either end this story real fast or let the drama continue with yet even more controversy.

roguefooter

The real problem is that there are multiple Bigfoot suits out there made for a number of movies and TV shows. You have the Sasquatch:Legend of Bigfoot suit, Bigfoot:Man or Beast suit, Manbeast: Myth or Monster (the suits for this 70's documentary were stolen), Schlock, and the list goes on and on. All old suits, all could be potentially passed off as Patterson's.

Then there's also the issue of a suit for Patterson's documentary (if you use Sasquatch:Legend of Bigfoot as an indication of the storyline).

Oh yeah, and we can't forget the suits owned by Ray Wallace, Rant Mullins, and Bob Heironimus for their hoaxing.

Heironimus also stated that some of his friends wore a costume for Roger on a few occasions prior to the PGF.

• Upvote 1

kitakaze
How about it, Kit? Are you willing to answer questions about this suit you claim to have found?

My first reaction is to say no, but I think I can do this to an extremely limited extent. I will answer a few questions that do not compromise my situation in any way. If the discussion becomes personal or ugly, I'll ask for the thread to be closed. If something is too sensitive, I'll either answer TS (too sensitive), or not at all. If a person tries asking me questions and I have been trying to get answers from that member for months on my own questions, I will direct them to that specific issue and provide them an answer only after they have answered the outstanding questions.

The most important thing that anyone asking me questions needs to keep in their mind, is that my work with this is ongoing, it's highly sensitive, the result of massive and sustained effort and luck on my part, and I will not allow anything to jeopardize or compromise my situation. On top of that, people are going to have to understand from the outset, that exposing a hoax to the magnitude of the PGF for the small subculture of believers that are invested in it, and for the world in general, involves major obstacles that a person trying to say look at this detail of Patty or that detail and see, she's really Bigfoot will never face. Hoaxers do not want to be caught, do not want to be exposed, and will do what they can to avoid it.

Also, please do not ask me any questions not about the suit. Obviously do not ask me where the suit is right now or who has it or how I found it.

Does the person who has the suit have a direct link to the PGF,

Yes.

or is it someone outside the original filming who purchased or acquired it as a novelty or investment?

The suit was not acquired as a novelty or an investment. It is not a replica.

While not telling us who it is, can you assure us that it is not Bob Heironimus or Phillip Morris?

Yes.

What is it made out of?

Predominantly fake fur similar in appearance to this material...

Bigdfoot3.jpg

...with modifications made of hide in the face and hands and possibly feet. These parts have aged the worst.

Design details such as, how is it fastened, how is it worn, how are the breasts, arms, legs, feet attached, etc...

This will be shown in detail in the documentary.

Why isn't it for sale?

The owner never had the intention of selling it.

The OP is the only post I have read thus far. I will now review the rest of the posts. If a post is overtly hostile, personal, or baiting, I will simply refer to it as CTCR, contributing to thread closure request. I can have civil discourse with anyone. I can not abide bald anger and hostility.

• Upvote 2