Guest krakatoa

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell

Guest LAL

Is this what's supposed to melt our faces?

roguefooter

...with modifications made of hide in the face and hands and possibly feet. These parts have aged the worst.

I wouldn't expect pieces made of leather to deteriorate that fast. Most leather pieces I've seen from the 60's are still in near perfect condition. Are you sure they're not rubber?

Edited by roguefooter

Guest krakatoa

Thanks for the answers you did provide. Plus 1 for that. If you can ignore the comments posted that are unhelpful, I'd appreciate a continued dialogue. There are a few good questions interspersed in the thread.

I presume this suit will be the central and ultimate proof in your documentary.

How are you going about certifying its authenticity?

Can you comment on the steps remaining to bring your project to fruition, and perhaps a rough time estimate?

kitakaze

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if Patterson had acquired a suit with the intent of filming a simulated bigfoot encounter (not a hoax, but an identified simulation), had the suit in hand, then ran into the real thing (Patty) and filmed her. Obviously he would no longer have any need for the suit he had acquired for simulation purposes, but its sheer existence would forever become a cause of conjecture, casting doubt on the actual footage, even though the suit may never have been anywhere near the film sight.

If this is the case, then Kitikaze has his suit and Patterson still filmed a real bigfoot.

This is one of the first avenues of denial I expected and have taken into account from the the beginning when I first found the suit. Patterson according to witnesses like Harvey Anderson has acquired at least one suit for hoaxing in the past prior to the PGF. There is a possibility that the suit Patterson bought from Philip Morris was not what was used in the film, though I lean towards the suit I have found being a modified version using material from that suit purchased from Morris. There is a possibility that Roger scrapped his original attempt and DeAtley paid for someone more experienced to customize the suit. The PGF is not a film of a real Bigfoot while a suit was bought and used for an identified simulation. The PGF is a hoax and the suit I have found is the suit used in that hoax. The PGF is definitely not Roger's first run ay hoaxing.

I think Roger's experience was such that when he first attempted hoaxing Bigfoot on film with a rented gorilla suit from Hollywood, he was immediately hampered by not being able to customize the suit because of the cost. Roger was an artist, craftsman, and inventor that tried to improve all manner of things he created and worked on from wagons, to saddles, to his Bigfoot-mobile. I think that is why he eventually went for buying a discount suit he could modify and use material from.

I presume this suit will be the central and ultimate proof in your documentary.

One of the central elements, yes.

How are you going about certifying its authenticity?

I can only say that the documentary will show that, but when the suit and it's source are revealed, no one will doubt the authenticity. Beyond the appearance of the suit itself, it's the source and their explanation of why they have the suit and why it was not destroyed that will make discussions of authenticity. My main issue right now is creating a situation in which this person can cooperate with the documentary and all legal ramifications be eliminated and no accusations of criminal conduct be able to be made (against them, not myself).

Can you comment on the steps remaining to bring your project to fruition, and perhaps a rough time estimate?

The main challenge now is that early in the process of this documentary project, I chose to have it be an independent work without the involvement of a production studio. This is mainly so I could maintain absolute control over the entire process. As a music producer, I have experienced having my work co-opted and taken out of my control, and I would never allow that to happen again, especially in this case.

What that means is I do all of this in my spare time and when I am able. I also do it with the involvement of a very tight circle of people. I can count on two hands the number of people who've become involved and assist me. All my filming thus far has been done by myself and a few other people. My three greatest challenges now are...

1) Time and resources.

2) Legal issues with publicly outting hoaxers.

3) Funding and manpower.

That said, I think it would be unfair and unrealistic to make any specific time estimates, but it could be anywhere from a year to two or more. It depends how I proceed from here. If I can get more involvement and support without compromising the sensitivity of the subject matter, it will be faster.

gigantor

Kit, is that pic you posted, the actual suit?

kitakaze
Does Kitikaze have any financial interests, or financial potential in play regarding his claims? This would explain a lot.

No. There is one major element I am working on now that involves a major purchase, but my documentary is not about making money. If I want to make more money, I stop messing around with Bigfoot stuff so much and spend more time in the recordingg studio.

Edited by kitakaze

bipedalist

Does the suit you "found" have integrated footwear/feet and gloves/hands or are there removables that attach to the larger suit? Same question for headgear, headpiece/mask.....

Edited by bipedalist

Bill

Kit:

Suffice to say, I find your efforts fascinating. Doesn't change the evidence in the film itself, but fascinating, none the less.

I look forward to seeing your completed effort.

Bill

Edited by Bill

kitakaze

Kit, is that pic you posted, the actual suit?

No. That was made by Jeff Pruitt/Dfoot when he set out doing a recreation of Patty.

Is it still in Washington, with a person closely related to Patterson, or maybe I should say a person close to a person close to Patterson?

kitakaze

Ok, 'nuff said. I can stop following his topics if they're related to a financial effort.

Exactly how do you remove finance from the effort? Did you stop following Bill Munns when he made clear financial challenge was a major impediment?

Please don't misunderstand or think I am offended. As I said, if I want more income, I spend less time on Bigfoot and more on music. It's just surely you can understand the financial challenges one would face regardless of stance when documentaing and end to the PGF controversy, no?

Is it still in Washington, with a person closely related to Patterson, or maybe I should say a person close to a person close to Patterson?

Sorry, Ace. That is exactly the type f question I have requested not to be asked and made clear I will not answer...

Also, please do not ask me any questions not about the suit. Obviously do not ask me where the suit is right now or who has it or how I found it.

I will not give the slightest hint as to the location. Far too sensitive.

BTW, am I the only one seeing every post in bold?

Sorry, I guess I just read over that. I'll assume it's still where it's been for some time then. Thanks.

kitakaze

I think if kit is able to produce a suit that would be a major development in the world of bigfootery. Regarding Parn's comment that we should basically lay off of pressuring kit, I think that it works both ways (referencing Ketchum's report)... however, unless kit has for some reason lawyered up and signed NDA's etc. then I would certainly encourage kit to pony up the goods to back up his claim. Yes, I would categorize this as an extraordinary claim in that the suit has been unfindable for all these years. Of course it is extraordinary that someone has apparently found it now.

I do not mind being asked certain questions that don't compromise anything. I expect them to be asked and will consider this thread the appropriate outlet to do so as long as I don't start running into incivility and hostility.

As a side note is it possible that hairs or other sources of DNA might still be inside the suit and can be tested to match the hoaxer?

Absolutely, yes.

Sorry, I guess I just read over that. I'll assume it's still where it's been for some time then. Thanks.

No worries. Your assumption is correct.

Thepattywagon

Assuming Kit is shooting straight with his answers in post #45, (and I do), my guess would be that Al DeAtley is the proud owner of a suit. Of all the folks with a "direct link to the PGF", he is probably the only one who could benefit by coming clean with the alleged hoax. I am not including Heironimus in this group, as he would have produced the suit long ago if he could have.

According to Bob H, he left Bluff Creek with the suit in the trunk of Opal's car, and Roger collected it when he returned Chico on Saturday. The film was viewed on Sunday. Roger could have passed the suit off to Al on that day or anytime shortly thereafter. If he was so paranoid as to send Bob H home with the smoking gun, I doubt he would have wanted to retain possession of it in Yakima either.

Kit, no need to reply to this post. I would not expect you to confirm or deny any of this. I'm just throwing stuff against the wall. :)

kitakaze
I guess we should ALL give someone the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth and wait for the results of the promised information instead of trying to affect the results of the release before it is released. That's a new standard of behavior for this board. I'll have to think on that. Tim B.

I can only say this from two perspectives... For what little it is worth, I would hope that people have come to know me better in terms of the notion I might hoax the Bigfoot community. That being said, it would be absurd for me to expect people to be skeptical and hold them to that standard and then expect anyone to take my word for anything. People should be skeptical of everything. Question Gimlin, question Munns, question Meldrum, question me. Don't take my word for anything. People are unfortunately going to have patience to get more specific information, but for now I will answer as much as I think I can.

Rubbish. Kit was the one who spilled the beans. Then he continued to debate bigfootery when he was sitting on the proof. This makes no sense. I doubt he is as confident as you are, obviously. But Kit opened up the door for this thread, so live with it and stop making excuses for him.

I agree it's quite natural for such a thread to come up. I only ask for civility. If you don't think it is possible to find proof of a hoax without just being able to toss it into the public domain, I invite you to think more carefully. There are all manner of obstacles. I have a young son, for example, and my responsibility as his father overrides anything I have ever done with the subject of Bigfoot. The last thing I am going to do is engage in soaring stupidity for myself and take the bait to prematurely publicize anything when one wrong move could land me in a legal battle. The PGF is littered with legal battles and I have no intention of contributing to the record.

*listens to the crickets chirrping in the silence as there is still no proffer of evidence from Kita*

I have said it many times before and I will do so again here. No one ever need wait a single moment for anything from me. Gimlin is in Yakima right now. Bigfooters can take the second reel footage to him and ask him about it. They can arrange for a joint interview with Heironimus and Gimlin in which all major outstanding issues are put to both men by a neutral party. All that needs to be done is to set aside the hero worship and softball we all know quite well is a fact of life in Bigfootery with Gimlin for an hour and you'll get more answers than we've had in the last 45 years.

Nobody needs to wait for me.

I have my own clock ticking and my own race against time to deal with and the last thing that sets my schedule is the demands and taunts by people who despise everything I do and everything they feel I embody.

Edited by kitakaze