Guest bmartin

Mk Davis Video/Audio

BFSleuth

That was very interesting. Standing to quadropedal, back to standing, and very fast. The vocalization reminds me of the Sierra Sounds.

It would be good if the researcher could go back to the location and:

1. Look for any tracks, hopefully cast any if found.

2. Do a follow up video with the exact same camera and have a human try to emulate the actions of the subject for size and speed comparison.

OntarioSquatch

That was a really nice video. What amazes me the most about it is the ground the creature covered in such a short amount of time. It looked like the creature was trying very hard not to be seen at the same time. I bet whatever did that could easily break the current 100m sprint record :lol:

Yeah, the speed of the subject and going bi-pedal to quadropedal and back to bi-pedal was really cool.

The speed of the subject is amazing.

At first I was leery due to the seeming disregard of the mature cow. I think she does glance back.

Then at the 3:23 mark I noted the frenzied activity of the calves. More of what I'd expect if real I guess.

I dunno. It's interesting for sure but inconclusive as well.

MikeG

It annoys me that MK Davis always films his screen, rather than putting the film directly onto our screens.

Taylor

Interesting. I'd like to get ahold of the original video so the masters on the forum can dissect it! Anybody have a copy?

JiggyPotamus

Getting the actual video file will definitely help in any analysis. I haven't finished watching the video yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get my post in and note that one thing jumped out at me immediately. This is the angle of the body and arms when the animal exhibits quadrupedal motion. I do not think that, anatomically speaking, a human could duplicate that without the use of some sort of crafty engineering.

I also thought the speed "may" have been incredible, but I am having a hard time getting my brain to process the expanse of land as if I were actually there, using the cow for scale. I will meditate on it some more though, and I can probably update as to whether this animal is moving as quickly as it initially appeared. Doesn't it look so manlike though, lol? Especially when running bipedally.

It still could be a hoax, for sure, especially considering it crosses in the camera's entire range, but that is not outside the realm of possibility for a genuine occurrence. So ya, I will update my thoughts in a bit. ETA: Wow, that is a long stride! Especially considering that looks to be its first step in a bipedal position. For a human to exhibit long strides bordering on the upper range of their capabilities they must already have a great deal of forward momentum, which does not appear to be the case in this scenario.

I've gotten a bearing on the scaling, which is to the cow itself...If this cow is the same size as the cows we have on our property, I would say this is a relatively tall creature. Bordering, if not surpassing, 7 feet. And that is a conservative estimate, but the only one I am comfortable publishing and standing by...So no shorter than, say, 6 feet - 9 inches tall, from my size estimations. I admit my methods are not very scientific, and are highly subjective, since I am relying on my own individual experiences, introduced into this situation.

The cow immediately notices the creature as it approaches, but doesn't really react, which in my experience is usual for a cow. IME they usually only run from loud noises or something that is about to run over them...And in the case of the latter that is only half the time, lol, if that. I've had to honk at my fair share of cows. So that piece of information doesn't really tell us anything significant that I can decipher.

The vocalization sounded authentic to me, given what I personally believe is characteristic of these animals. The slowing down to half speed I did not particularly care for though, as it distorts the pitch imo...

The one thing that bothers me is the fact that the camera was filming to begin with. If it was a motion triggered camera, it could have been triggered by the cows at some point prior to when we see the creature, although the earliest point of the film shows the sasquatch already in view, if I remember correctly. The camera could be running all the time though, especially if this is a hotspot for activity. That is plausible, but the majority of people do not do that, especially considering there are countless hours of film to review. I bet it beats fieldwork though!!!

The clencher for me is the fact that while on all fours the animal maintains an angle that a human wouldn't. A human would be in a more natural decline mode, while this animal appears to be more inclined or level. I will admit that this can be compensated for by a human, and isn't necessarily outside of human capabilities...But, to move with that sort of speed, I would conclude it would be too unnatural for a human to adequately or believably duplicate.

So given the different aspects of the film, although not all are as compelling imo, I am thinking this is authentic...I at the very least do not think it is a human. That doesn't leave much to choose from, except either a sasquatch, some sort of mutated polar bear, or a really big mouse. No, scratch the mouse...I was just informed that mice don't get that big.

Edited by JiggyPotamus

WV FOOTER

Just another Blog. To say that was a Bigfoot is a stretch at the least. Not convincing to me anyway. The subject seemed fast but it was the only thing that moves in the film. Could be some trickery involved to create this speed.

When the creature is running on all fours, notice how far forward the rear legs kick. A human couldn't do that (try it yourself if you thing it's possible......the front legs/arms are longer than the back legs!). Observe the ratio of leg length to back length. The spine of this creature is as long as its legs; human legs are longer than human spines.

Also, that bovine looks like a bull, not a cow. Adjust your scaling accordingly.

Cervelo

Before you guys and gals get to worked up, let's not forget about this little gem all the same claims of human can't do or proportions can't be right marlarkey.....

• Upvote 2

It's a very cool video, but we really need a human out there recreating it so we can compare the two. It's very strange that it would go down on all fours and then run all the way across the camera view, but who knows. I can't really think of why it would run like that.

As usual I don't see how anyone can difinitively say if it's real or not real. Although the quadrapedal movement and the speed of the running seem hard for a human you can't just assume that there isn't a fast, athletic, tall guy availble to hoax this. Humans can do all sorts of amazing things. I really would like to see a comparison because I definitely admit that it seems to be running really fast.

Cervelo

The vid I posted was later admitted to be a fake by the group that made it and shows clearly that all your concerns are addressed IMO.

I completely thought the same thing until the vid was revealed to be a hoax/ fake/ mini movie.