Guest bmartin

Mk Davis Video/Audio

BFSleuth

It very well be a light brown or cream color rather than white.

In the start of the video, before he plays his footage, there are two shadows at 1:00 (I assume cows)...then the screen goes black....then the two shadows are gone (at 1:18) when the white 'bigfoot' footage starts. Where did did the shadows go? This is clearly a doctored video. ********.

An exercise in what you DON'T see.

roguefooter

So was there a reason behind why the video was made in the first place?

Edited by roguefooter

Then, at 2:09, it goes to black, and the original black blobs (cows?) are there again.

In case you needed more proof.

Case closed, and you're welcome :-)

Edited by BFSleuth
Rule 2A

BFSleuth

That was a good observation, imjustinsane, regarding the black shadows at 1:00 that aren't there when the action starts at 1:18. I went back and looked at it with that in mind. My take on it is that indeed at 1:00 we are seeing two black calves. However, when the video starts (after the screen goes black) the calves are off screen to the left. We see them again around 1:52.

Bear in mind that MK Davis isn't showing us the raw footage, he is taking a video of his computer screen as he is working with the raw footage with his computer program. At 1:00 I think the raw footage is prior to the appearance of the light colored figure (BF), and when he starts again at 1:18 he has moved forward in the footage to the point that the BF is already on screen, to save time in his presentation.

It would be much better if MK Davis didn't use the videotaping of his computer method for his presentations, and I would love to get my hands on the raw video of this one. The black screens, etc. are simply his computer program being slow or going screen black for some reason. I'm sure other folks on this thread will be much better explaining that.

roguefooter, I think MK explains that the video camera was a trail camera set for continuous exposure (I'm assuming so it wouldn't need to be tripped to take video and not miss anything) with extra long battery life in a likely area of activity. He doesn't reveal who took the footage and said it is an undisclosed location.

Overall, I think if we could see the raw video, unedited for the total span of time the BF appears (and perhaps some time before and after so we can see the reactions of the cows) that would be a big help. Not to mention that we would definitely have higher definition than a video of a computer screen showing a video.... :)

Wow...really? I think if we saw the raw footage, we would see cows standing in a field. And watch the end of the footage...the calves run back to the VERY SAME PLACE where the footage started, then the footage ends...if they were scared, wouldn't they run back to their mother? This is clearly doctored footage. Analyze it all you want...it's a great piece of fakery.

When MK Davis starts his video, the image of the video on his screen is paused at the end. This is why you see the two black calves. You can see the line below the screen is highlighted all the way to the right, because he is currently looking at the end of the video in question as he starts to record his own video. He then zooms in and starts the video from the beginning...which is why the calves "disappear". In actuality...there was no disappearing act....he simply started the video from the beginning.

If you look at at his screen you can see the duration of the video is 51 seconds.

He begins the video at mark 1:16 and it finishes at mark 2:07. That is exactly 51 seconds of video.

Cisco

Simplyskyla, I went back and looked at and I see your point. I was starting to believe it had been doctored because the calves just went invisible. However, you're right, the calves disappearing is the effect of restarting the video. It's easier to think about it if you imagine a loop with the video starting at the end and then, almost immediatly going to the beginning.

Thanks for the heads up. In this case, the video has not been doctored in that manner. Maybe another one but not the one that was proposed.

BFSleuth

That is a very interesting follow up video! The very end of the video seems to show the clip without any contrast enhancement, which in my opinion shows the subject the best.

Your link to the bigfootlunchclub interview with MK Davis was informative as well:

"We learned the tapings were part of a four-year project producing over 50 six-hour VHS tapes (300 hours). MK has had them for about six months and has digitally transferred the VHS tapes himself. These videos are taped on a land that was initially purchased because the current owner was looking for Indian artifacts, like arrow heads and what have you. Eventually he kept coming across large prints and tracks and wanted to know what could be making them.

With the help of some tech-savvy people they set up cameras. These cameras were set up to continually film, no infrared triggers, no motion detectors, just continuous taping. More interesting is what you see is not the direct view of the camera, each lens was pointing to an angled mirror. This was to overcome the theory that Sasquatch are quite aware of cameras and purposely try to stay out of the line of sight."

And this regarding the original video in the OP:

"Also, in the video it never runs, [one foot is always in contact with the ground] its actually walking that fast!"

I went back to look at the OP video. I think he is right, the creature stays in contact with the ground at all times.

I'm really glad he did this follow up video because, as BFSleuth stated, you can see the subject much clearer. I read on

a different blog that someone thinks this area could be in ne texas or sw arkansas, because they have heard reports of "white" squatch sightings. Be that as it may, I'm not convinced this squatch is actually white...and furthermore, there have been "albino" squatch sightings in many states.

BFSleuth

Regarding color of BF, they have been reported in a wide range of colors: black, red, tan, white, and even multitone (ie. with various colorations). Even with the black ones they seem to have an undertone of red, which I think is also supported by hair analysis. Color of the hair has also been observed to change according to how light hits it, hence the highlighting in the contrast image of MK Davis's second video.

Cisco

No telling exactly where it is but I'm pretty familiar with the geographic characteristics of the terrain in this video. From that, I would guess it's centrally located in Texas or even Oklahoma. I don't think it was taken in the Eastern part of Texas. I could be wrong but the terrain does not match up with what I have seen E TX.

Lol...of course, I could be way off base but it's my best guess.

BFSleuth

MK Davis's 1st video said it was in the "Deep South". There is also a 3rd video that shows a blob shape walk next to a building that looks pretty big.