Guest bmartin

Mk Davis Video/Audio

indiefoot

So let me get this straight, the GCBRO investigated these videos and proved them to be hoaxes? The GCBRO have also been ardent supporters of MK's masacre theory. MK is a member over there and was posting occasionally. This is very unusual.

Not all of the members of the GCBRO have supported MK's massacre theory. Some just don't bother to post their opinions. It is not a democratically run message board. Members are not allowed to call other members "crazy".

Like indiefoot, I am surprised that the GCBRO has posted links to his research of these videos in light of them ascertaining the videos to be hoaxes.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Ah Geez, I didn't waste the time to go through this whole thread, but every video that I looked at was from the Sells collection.

Freakin' ridiculous.

Ah, I did, :wacko: just scanning through. So many threads were merged evidently. I was looking for the "eye in the lens" as I see a pony or small horse, definitely equine. It is ridiculous. New to BF I'm finding it very difficult to find anyone really credible.

Here MK argues why it is not a horse. I clearly see a horse, nostrils, blaze, ears. It's just a pony. I understand all the Sells videos were hoaxed, just can't grasp why MK is now analyzing these obviously hoaxed videos.

He says it would be almost impossible for a horse to enter the frame mane first, that horses walk nose first. This is absurd. Horses are quite flexible. They actually can reach up with their nose and mouth and scratch an itch on their rump and get into all sorts of awkward positions. He also says horses don't typically grab cameras and move them around. He should meet mine. They are quite personable and very curious, to the point of being annoying if you have tools out trying to fix a fence or try to rig a cord and plug on a fan or heated water bucket you don't want them to reach, lol. He talks about it being a natural inclination to want to rationalize the unknown into something known. But this is simply a known for me. It's a little ponysquatch, lol.