Guest bmartin

Mk Davis Video/Audio

Guest Swamper

I'm thinking MK has no idea these videos have been debunked already. I think Ive herd someone say he has about 10 hrs of old video he is going through. These videos are all stamped over 10 years ago so maybe MK don't realize what he has in his closet. I don't think MK is a hoaxer at all. If someone has a direct line of communication with him please get his take on these videos.

OntarioSquatch

Biscardi? I'm out. Anything with Biscardi stinks to high heaven. Perhpas MK Davis isn't aware and needs to know.

I like MK Davis. His head seems to be in the right place.

I think people need to know these videos are all from one person. Part of me wishes M.K is fooling himself rather than fooling us.

There's been talk of making a special place in the forum for all of MK's videos and breakdowns. I think that's a good idea. It should be called MK Ultra.

OntarioSquatch

A section that's devoted to his breakdown of fake videos? I hope they think it through clearly.

he posted some other video on youtube making excuses .....I unsubscribed from his channel quick ....

bipedalist

A grunting, barking, bottle-throwing Sasquatch? Or more melodrama?

Can somebody slo-mo that thrown bottle label, I was thinking not md20-20 but more like maybe Boone's Farm?

I think you nailed it with md 20/20 guess, my friend - Not so sure about the Boone's Farm. :P Good eye BP...what does that say about your personal preferences? :D j/k

Do wood apes prefer throwing the angular bottles over round? Maybe they make the same noises as frustrated drunk hobos just finishing their last bottle...My favorite part is the little noise he/she makes when the bottle is thrown...check it out...

Looks a lot like the Paris, TX/Mike Sells site again.

his BF 15 seconds of youtube fame are running out ...MK has hit the bottom with that new vid

post-439-0-59765200-1345332061.jpg

Edited by RavenMadd

bipedalist

Heck on slo mo it doesn't even seem to have a neck, maybe more like a quart milk jug or square bottle or something?! I feel jipped.

This one begs for someone to do a re-enactment with various bottles, so we can at least ID what was thrown...:D

Inquiring minds want to know...

What diabolical chicken stole the bottle's neck?

<waiting to see who gets the reference>

All I can say is MK. really? That is the worst yet. I mean even the vocals were half a'd.lol