Alabama Bigfoot Fb Fb Analysis

I don't know if this is any connection, but I'm going to throw this out there.

The natives who were indigenous to Birmingham were the Shawnee. The word for rain in Shawnee is Mo'Win.

It does sound kind of similiar. :P

BFSleuth

Interesting recommendations he made:

1. Never mount a FLIR on a tree, always mount it on a manmade object.

2. Roll into camp with the FLIR mounted (on the vehicle) and running.

3. BF will want to immediately respond to a new presence in their area, so the "sweet spot" for observation will come quickly if they are in the area.

4. Place FLIR / camp within 10' of trees (to give BF cover to approach).

JiggyPotamus

The only points I disagree with have to do with sasquatch intelligence, and sasquatch social/family behavior. Other than that my views fall in line with what was presented in the video as far as commentary goes. It was extremely interesting to see that the figure was obviously much taller, as made evident by the re-creation, and the fact that it showed up much lighter on the IR camera. This could mean that the animal was out in the rain instead of in cover, which would lower its body temperature in most environments...

It is possible that had these guys not been around the sasquatch would have holed up somewhere to avoid the rain, but that's pretty speculative, but common sense would dictate that it's likely true...Although wild animals don't usually have many qualms with the rain. It is interesting that Skyla brought up the local native word for rain, as it is close to being identical to the sound I heard on the recording. I have always been intrigued by the possibility of sasquatch vocabulary in itself, but to think that they utilize strictly native human dialect, or have incorporated some of that dialect into their own language is just mind-blowing.

IF the sasquatch did not avoid the native humans like they do most people today, and actually went as far as to trade with them, or whatnot, it would have proven beneficial to share a common language of sorts, even if it wasn't exact. That would show that the sasquatch capacity for learning is great, but there is not really any good evidence that this is the case. Fun to think about though in my opinion.

Another thing though is the accent on the suspected chatter recording. To me it did not sound anything like the Sierra recordings. If that sound did come from a bigfoot, my guess would be that it was a relatively small one, by comparison to the figure recorded on the FLIR, which was definitely, at least, 8.5 ft. in height, although probably more. I could be wrong, but I think that a large male sasquatch would have a rougher voice, and would have a harder time generating certain sounds. I'm not 100% on this point, and I could be wrong, but that is part of the reason I was thinking the sound could have been made by a younger sasquatch, or possibly a female. That is IF it was a sasquatch to begin with that we heard in the audio recording.

I love that Myakka video. When it first starts it almost looks like it could be a hoax, but once you see the animal moving around, there is no doubt that it is a genuine sasquatch, at least in my mind, from what I believe I know. I remember the thread I made about chimps the other day, and how they can perceive things so quickly, with a possible photographic memory of sorts, and I think sasquatch shares this capability as well. This is why you see the animal in the Myakka video move its head so quickly. It only looked for a fraction of a second, and probably perceived and took in more information than most of us would think was possible.

jiggy, i always enjoy your comments and you made some valid points. I think it is highly interesting...it was raining that night...and we heard what sounded very similiar to the shawnee word rain. I mean we could of heard any amount of jibberish...which is still could very well be. I've always been interested in that theoryof chatter possibly being in the branch of native language. That's why I started looking up words in shawnee to see if any matched. I really didnt think I'd find anything. Alas I was wrong.

Martin

Neat Thermal Work.

I liked the video and the explanation of the process used to capture the thermal.

I do not understand how the narrator can make all of the other claims regarding how the sasquatch behave in various situations as fact. That's just bigfoot dogma.

Edited by Martin

The most interesting thing about that vid was when he referenced a recording called "Myakka" That looking amazing, iv never seen that before. Have we got a thread here for that Myakka recording?

OntarioSquatch

The narrator tries to answer many questions and it ends up sounding like he's unsure of his own explanations. One thing I liked though was how the Sasquatch fled as soon as the man filming turned his head. I'm convinced Sasquatch look for the absolute best way to escape when they're around humans.

BFSleuth

The only points I disagree with have to do with sasquatch intelligence, and sasquatch social/family behavior.

I'm curious about your viewpoint on these issues.

Guest bmartin

The most interesting thing about that vid was when he referenced a recording called "Myakka" That looking amazing, iv never seen that before. Have we got a thread here for that Myakka recording?

It has been discussed on this forum in the past, its an interesting video

See-Te-Cah NC
BFF Donor

Interesting recommendations he made:

1. Never mount a FLIR on a tree, always mount it on a manmade object.

2. Roll into camp with the FLIR mounted (on the vehicle) and running.

3. BF will want to immediately respond to a new presence in their area, so the "sweet spot" for observation will come quickly if they are in the area.

4. Place FLIR / camp within 10' of trees (to give BF cover to approach).

Interesting advice.

I was wondering if one of our more experienced researchers could expound on these suggestions and tell me (us) why this is or isn't good advice. Ther reasoning behind the advice or what they feel is alternate advice would be appreciated.

Cotter

I think it is highly interesting...it was raining that night...and we heard what sounded very similiar to the shawnee word rain. I mean we could of heard any amount of jibberish...which is still could very well be.

Hi simplyskyla - Can you expand on that a bit? You had a different experience where an alleged BF spoke to you, saying the Shawnee word for 'rain'?

And this video is a recording of a similar experience?

I think I may have something a bit twisted about here.

Thanks.

Cotter,

I was in no way involved with this video and was not there. When I say "we" I am referring to people who listen to this video.

I was pointing out the word "Moyen" that is heard on the video sounds very similiar to the Shawnee word for rain, Mo'win. To my understanding this was filmed outside of birmingham, al area...which is where Shawnee Tribes once lived.

I have never heard or seen a BF in person.

Guest brucescotland

Another great find Skyla- in particular the other BF filmed in the other clips..... gona look them up.

keep up the good work.