Who's Duping Who?

xspider1

The evidence that the PGf could (even possibly) have been hoaxed is insufficient. With tons of interest in the film over the decades, plus the amount of data contained in it, plus the other evidence surrounding it; if it were a hoax, would there not be enough Science applied by now to show that? The data seems to indicate the opposite more and more: that Patty could not possibly have been faked. Who’s duping Who?

post-131-0-04638700-1335416116_thumb.jpg

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1
xspider1

I think so too, OS. Some might say 'so what, it took 65 years to debunk the Surgeon's Nessie' but, if I'm not mistaken, the surgeon only had about 1/infinity the amount of evidence.

post-131-0-82606900-1335416839_thumb.jpg

:nea:

• Upvote 1
Guest Kerchak

With tons of interest in the film over the decades, plus the amount of data contained in it, plus the other evidence surrounding it; if it were a hoax, would there not be enough Science applied by now to show that? The data seems to indicate the opposite more and more

Indeed. The more that the PGF film is studied and analysed in detail and depth, the more support it gets, even from competent scientists.

Most people on first viewing the PGF write it off as a man in a suit and don't look at it closer than that. However the more you watch it and actually look at it closely it's actually very impressive and 100 times more impressive than any hoax, of which there are a plethora of.

• Upvote 1
xspider1

kitakaze - Is that circle of wagons guarding the Patty suit you found? Nevermind, I know you can't talk about that anymore without compromising your documentary. ^_^

It can take quite awhile to realize something obvious especially when that something obvious is so astounding. It's perfectly natural for so many people to have doubts about the PGf. That may never change. However, the alternatives to Patty being authentic are as unlikely today as they ever were.

post-131-0-35393800-1335454913.jpg

• Upvote 1
PBeaton

xspider1,

Above...man in suit probably couldn't dupe anyone...but the sasquatch blows my mind ! :goodjob:

:drinks:

Pat...

Guest Kerchak

It can take quite awhile to realize something obvious especially when that something obvious is so astounding. It's perfectly natural for so many people to have doubts about the PGf. That may never change. However, the alternatives to Patty being authentic are as unlikely today as they ever were.

post-131-0-35393800-1335454913.jpg

But some people think that Blevins suit actually looks good. :o

xspider1

Exactly! Who's duping Who? I can't imagine looking at the BBBF (Blevins Big-Bird Foot©) and thinking 'Oh wow, that is pretty close!' No way, no how. It just the difference between the moving images of a hominid figure which cannot be replicated .vs. something that looks as silly as any hairy costume ever did. No big woop i guess, the average skeptic is just as likely to get duped as anyone else.

Unless Kitakaze really has this suit, I've already made up my mind about the Patterson Gimlin film after viewing it hundreds of times, it looks too real to me.

xspider1

The Audiophile deal sounds cool, Austin. :music:

There will probably always be conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists. An alleged suit on a mannequin somewhere can make for some interesting discussion, if only for awhile. Then there's the vacuum of no good evidence for a PGf hoax .vs. solid proof that that Animal in the footage exhibits nearly limitless natural features which, evidently, cannot be replicated by a MiaS (mime-in-a-suit). That is i.m.o. of course, void where prohibited..

:yahoo:

If it was a hoax, it would have been proven as one a very long time ago. I just hope BobH solves his personal problems.

Or it could also be said...if it is real, there would have been another decent picture or video produced in the last 44 years.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Or it could also be said...if it is real, there would have been another decent picture or video produced in the last 44 years.

That depends of course. Arriving face to face with one around a creek bend seems to have done it. It was caught in an open area. How lucky is that? Well he was certainly prepared. Most people who see Sasquatch don't even have a camera at the time.

Luck + Preparation = Success

• gigantor unlocked this topic