Thermal Imager

Guest Lone Squatcher

Dang! I coulda had a thermal....! Instead I got a sound system (comparably priced) for my pool, I hear tell squatches are attracted to music tho :)

Don't let them get in the pool, you'll never get it clean again.

BFF Patron

Yeah, if you thought ring around the collar and bathtub ring was a problem effort for the local clean-up crew you ain't seen nothing yet like BF-pool paint remover ring.

LOL, if that really happened I'd be soooooo mesmerized I'd hardly notice the collateral damage :) But is it true squatches like loud music?

Don't let them get in the pool, you'll never get it clean again.

"Do you have a cat?"

"No."

"Good. Then it's just a hairball."

-Cue The Addams Family theme-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shoot1

That's a steal for 2500! I was looking at some FLIR binocs with video/still rec and like 30X zoom and they were like 16,000 US dollars, almost the price of a car! Yeah I gotta agree with the statement someone made that squatches know what's different in their woods, you're better off with whatever you can conceal on your body. I wonder if anyone has come up with a cologne that mimics the foul smell of a squatch so they can't smell you in their woods(??)

Yes. Skunk Musk. You could cover yourself in it but i think some scent-concealer would be safer. Good luck with how a Squatch will react to finding you with skunk scent. I think I saw a video a while back stating they might kill skunk for the glands because they (may) use the scent in order to keep their young safe from predators.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thermalman

I have two thermals. My first retailed for $4500, my second one $8300. But please don't tell my wife.....LOL.

My thermal training cost another $6000 over two years.

Edited by thermalman