Sign in to follow this  

"American Paranormal-Big Foot"

Had Roger Patterson been as close to his subject as the camera is to this subject, there would be, either, no PGF, or, no PGF Forum, yet the perceived lines remain.

Lines remain. It simply doesn't matter whether Roger P were involved or not. Lines, on biological creatures, remain.

That's what I just said.

Edited by Romano

kitakaze

Lines remain. It simply doesn't matter whether Roger P were involved or not. Lines, on biological creatures, remain.

Excellent. When there's one that subducts laterally across the middle of the thigh (not where the thigh joins the torso), let us know and post it here...

Edited by kitakaze

Guest demon

new clips/trailer for letters from the big man shows tad more of the suit.

PBeaton

Maybe it could be flesh, muscle or fat which is pushed back, and looks narrower, as the arm swings back during the motion of walking.

Fister Crunchman

Actually the both anomallies appear to get wider when the arm swings back. An I agree with you, I believe it is simply hair movin' with the motion of the arm. At this area of back of arm, movin' an all, I think it likely hair as it would likely seperate at this location on a gorilla as well.

Pat...

PBeaton

Excellent. When there's one that subducts laterally across the middle of the thigh (not where the thigh joins the torso), let us know and post it here...

kitikaze,

Although the horizontal...whatever it may be...is rather interestin', those in the natural world are filled with anomallies that simply does not mean much. None of us can say what it is or isn't. I've seen plenty of wildlife with anomallies an injuries, so it means little to me.

How bout costumes of the period with a perfectly natural median furrow runnin' down the back...

Pat...

Guest Fister Crunchman

Fister Crunchman

Actually the both anomallies appear to get wider when the arm swings back. An I agree with you, I believe it is simply hair movin' with the motion of the arm. At this area of back of arm, movin' an all, I think it likely hair as it would likely seperate at this location on a gorilla as well.

Pat...

Hi Pat,

I must look at it again, because I did think it was flesh, flattening out as the arm swung forward out of the way and then bunching up narrower as the arm swings back and pushes it.

But what the heck? Hair,flesh, fat, muscle, loose skin--- I 'm not adding shoulder pads covered with horse hide to my list, are you? Much too fluid, natural movement for that.

Fister

PBeaton

Hi Pat,

I must look at it again, because I did think it was flesh, flattening out as the arm swung forward out of the way and then bunching up narrower as the arm swings back and pushes it.

But what the heck? Hair,flesh, fat, muscle, loose skin--- I 'm not adding shoulder pads covered with horse hide to my list, are you? Much too fluid, natural movement for that.

Fister

Heya Fister,

Somethin' of the sort. Nope, not addin' shoulder pads covered with horse hide to my list either. My honest opinion...this big girl is indeed a sasquatch, an rather impressive at that. What a primate !

There's talk of seein' a glass eye in such clarity that makes me wonder...they should be able to see the company logo on those shoulder pads even through the hair.

Pat...

PBeaton

Thanks Romano for postin' images for me, appreciate it.

I snapped these photos a bit back tryin' ta show the angle to the back similar to what is visible in the P/G subject. A earlier conversation.

When Romano had noticed the anomally behind subjects delt, I mentioned I believed I had somethin' similar. I get a skin fold in this area, not sure if underlyin' muscle also plays into it or not. The b/w image I believe shows it best.

The 3rd image, of my back is added because the traps create a kite shaped impression which I believe is also visible on the P/G subject based on shadows visible

The 4th image is of a fighter I snapped a photo of from tv, he also shows a buldge found at rear of deltoid.

I can't say this is what creates the anomally Romano noticed, but if I an others have somethin' similar in the right area, maybe it's possible or even likely, so would the P/G subject if it is indeed a actual primate as I believe it to be. Cover that buldge with hair, at a spot that moves causin' the hair to seperate, this may account for the anomally.

Thanks again Romano, appreciate the help an the conversation. Good Stuff !

Pat...

And I've never cared much for brussel sprouts. How do you feel about the color red?

I'm putting something together right now, to post today. Check back every two or three minutes

Incorrigible.

What does the color *red* have to do with this? Are you expecting there to be blood loss?

YIKES TWICE>>>I see nothing unusual. However, I have not finished reading the topic. Blood loss could still occur. :rolleyes::blob: .NOT!

I think, but I could be wrong, that the gap in question is different.

Look at the base of the mans skull, the end of his hair line. The hair from the back of the head tapers down. On the video, the hair on on the neck and shoulders appears to be darker as well as standing up.

The area where it converges from the nape of the neck and base of the skull gives an appearance of a gap as the convergence of hair meets, hair up-hair down.

So you are saying that Patterson found a 7-8 foot man to play Patty?

Right. Since they grow on tress, it is a slam dunk.

Guest Blackdog

Patty is 7-8 feet tall? When did that become a fact?

Romano:

I just went through the 1920x1080 zoomed frames that set up that stabilization, plus the zoomed in slo-mo segment from Copy 8, for that sequence, and didn't see anything weird happening. There are tonality shifts, and fur ruffled in places that shifts with the shoulder arm motions, but nothing otherwise odd.

Sorry I can't help you on this one. I just don't see any problem worth further time to investigate.

Obviously feel free to continue discussing it as you wish.

Bill

Bill, I agree. Yikes, tempest in a teapot comes to mind.. :ph34r:

Guest Kerchak

So you are saying that Patterson found a 7-8 foot man to play Patty?

Right. Since they grow on tress, it is a slam dunk.

According to some arch skeptics here, Patterson got a tall 7-8ft man to run around in a grey-white suit to play bigfoot in the Yakima/Richland areas in 1966 because they are convinced Patterson hoaxed those events.