Sign in to follow this  

"American Paranormal-Big Foot"

Bill

I also went through my actual frames I set up to produce that animation render, and I didn't see anything that struck me as of concern, so I'm still clueless as to what the issue is there.

Bill

Romano,

Just tell us what you think you see and let's take it from there.

We don't need the psychology---let's get going.

Fister

So, you checked out the clip, and decided not to participate, but you'd still like to tell me how I should do things. I'll get right on that.

Guest Fister Crunchman

So, you checked out the clip, and decided not to participate, but you'd still like to tell me how I should do things. I'll get right on that.

Sorry Romano no offence intended. It just seemed not the usual way to kick things off and the thread was moving slowly.

I have looked at the clip repeatedly. I think I can seee the bulges, but nothing else.

Fister

Romano:

Well, since I was the person who did that stabilization, and spent about 15-20 minutes setting up each frame at 1920x1080 resolution, and then proofing the animation render, I did watch it quite a few times at a fairly high level of image quality. If there was something weird in it, I'd expect I would have seen it. So since I didn't see anything weird, that's why I asked.

Bill

Bill, you did an excellent job, seriously. Your stabilized version enabled me to see something in the PGF that I never saw before, or, as you said, think I saw. ;)

I have every intention of explaining what it is that I believe the clip reveals. I almost did that, originally, and then thought that it might be more interesting if I gave the exact location and time, and then ask others to give their opinions.

I do not believe that I can argue a proponent into becoming an opponent, anymore than a proponent can argue me into becoming a proponent. What I can do is add new evidence to the already substantial amount, gleaned from the film itself, that might cause someone to change their mind.

Bill

Romano:

I'll be glad to review the frames, once you give me a bit more specifics as to what I should be looking for.

But feel free to do it in your own time, and own way. I'll be here.

:)

Bill

Sorry Romano no offence intended. It just seemed not the usual way to kick things off and the thread was moving slowly.

I have looked at the clip repeatedly. I think I can seee the bulges, but nothing else.

Fister

Thanks Fister.

It really was not my intention to annoy anyone. Thought I was being impartial and objective presenting it the way that I did. I guess most folks here would rather just duke it out right from the OP; as you said, "let's get going".

One more day. :)

Don't see anything unusual in the deltoid area... what is it you see?

Didn't notice anything important in the area suggested.

But unless my imagination is clouding things, I did see (?) the subject bob its head briefly and shallowly, just before the turn to look. It was almost like a small head nod, as if Roger or Bob hollered to "Patty" something like "hey, don't forget to look back" or "look back now" and the film subject unconsciously nodded quickly in acknowledgement. Probably my imagination.

And not to take this thread in another direction, but the computer recreation of the subject's walk struck me very much as a fabrication. It caused me to remember Dr. Napier's observation back in the day: the film subject seems to be making unnaturally long strides, like someone stepping off yard measurements.

Fun post, Romano.

Can mods step in...

Cervelo, should be taken care of.

Let's keep on topic and the discussion relevant. For the most part...so far...so good B)

Squatch on....

PBeaton

Romano,

I looked again, but I'm affraid I'm not seein' anythin' that really catches my eye. I'm interested though.

Pat...

ps; Not annoyed here, no worries.

Edited by PBeaton

Incorrigible1

Wake me when it's revealed.

PBeaton

Romano,

Still can't see anythin' odd or that catches my attention. Except maybe the way the light reflects of the hair/fur kinda runnin' down an forward on tricep area. That my eye seems to naturally follow the movement, but the same reflection on the hair/fur occours all over with the subjects movement. Will check back later.

Pat...

ChrisBFRPKY

I watched it full screen on a 32" HD tv I use for a monitor. At 3:55 I see a bump appear from maybe what could be one of those creatures from the movie Alien trying to burst out of Patty's right shoulder blade. Or it could be a spot in the film. Did I win?

Chris B.

Wake me when it's revealed.

I'll PM you. Bring your best one liner.