Sign in to follow this  

"American Paranormal-Big Foot"

I watched it full screen on a 32" HD tv I use for a monitor. At 3:55 I see a bump appear from maybe what could be one of those creatures from the movie Alien trying to burst out of Patty's right shoulder blade. Or it could be a spot in the film. Did I win?

Chris B.

For your trouble Chris.

Choose one. :)

kewpie+doll.gif

Cigar_from_nicaragua.jpg

Umm, I'm assuming you mean the right Deltoid, since you cant really see the left....

the only thing I picked up on at 3:55/3:56 when the guy say's "fur", is like a muscle twitch, that to me almost looks like when a fly lands on a horses neck/shoulder... they do this funny thing where they twitch the muscles under the skin....

Other than that, I actually had a hard time seeing a "bulge" in the upper back at same time, but maybe i was staring at that shoulder too hard.... :blink:

Incorrigible1

I'll PM you. Bring your best one liner.

I'm not a drama fan. How long ya gonna stretch this one out?

I'm not a drama fan. How long ya gonna stretch this one out?

And I've never cared much for brussel sprouts. How do you feel about the color red?

I'm putting something together right now, to post today. Check back every two or three minutes

Incorrigible.

bipedalist

Ok, so it's NOT the pop out alien? :(

PBeaton

Still don't see it. You're not talkin' bout the anomaly that looks like it runs vertcally at the back below an to the shoulder blade are ya. That just looks like film quality stuff, like the picsilation(?) at the front of subjects perimeter. I'll check back, you've got my interest Romano.

Pat...

Wheellug

Trying to get into the game..

3:55 when the head swivels to the right..

Appears to be clearly independent in that the neck/delts do not pull bunch, pull with it.

If this were a costume the hood piece would be attached and it should pull along with it?

I am taking off for work, so will not be able to address any comments unil the morning. I live in the southwest, so you may not see anything from me until the early afternoon, your time.

Thank you Bill, bipedalist, jody, mkainni, Fister Crunchman, Pat, megacabcummins, jerrywayne, xspider, Chris, Art1972 and anyone else who took a look.

At 3:56,(rather than 3:55) right after the narrator says the word "fur", the back completely separates, and pulls away from the deltoid, creating a gap that looks, to me, to be four to five inches wide. Where the back pulls away from the deltoid, it matches the contour of the deltoid.

The best way to clearly see this, if you are interested:

After clicking on the clip title, "American Paranormal-Big Foot Part 5", which will take you to the YouTube site, click on the full screen option at the bottom right corner of the screen. Position your cursor on the grey video time line at the bottom of the screen and move it to 3:54 and click. At this point you can create a one second loop that will enable you to watch the section of the clip that contains what I've discribed. Listen for the narrator to speak the word "fur", just as Paddy's right forearm is at its closest point of being parallel to the ground; click and release. You may have to play around with it to get it just right. Once you do, you can create a one second loop that will enable you to watch it over and over. To create the optimal one second loop, the audio will contain only the two words,"and fur". Loop those two words over and over, and keep you eyes fixed on the rear of the deltoid where it meets the back. If you can't see it at first, keep trying. It is there.

bipedalist

My recent view made it appear as if the right scapula actually moves inward and back toward the spinal furrow as the animal turns toward the camera moving it's whole upward thorax and shoulder/neck/head complex. It still looks like motion artifact/blurring to me on second and third glance though.

Edited by bipedalist

PBeaton

Romano,

I'm not sure if I'm seein' what you're seein' or not ? But don't you get a better look at anomaly at around 2-3 seconds into start of clip, a larger view. If it's what I think, I mean if we're lookin' at the same thin'. I still think it's just quality of image, as I see the same kinda wierd anomaly/distortion happen to subjects right eye area. If it's what your seein' ? Not sure.

Pat...

SweatyYeti

I can't make out much of anything, for details...in the American Paranormal video. The quality of the images is about as bad as I've seen, anywhere.

Here is a comparison of 2 Frames from the 3:55 clip, that Romano is talking about...and the same 2 Frames from LMS...

APPatty2Frames1A.jpg

LMS2FRames1.jpg

What Romano might be seeing, is the hair on the shoulder/neck area changing in brightness. The shading of the hair, in that area, does appear to change over the course of several Frames...and may be due to Patty's hair 'standing up'.

I took the 2 LMS Frames, and put them together into an animated-gif. In the earlier Frame...(where Patty's left leg is visible)...the hair looks, to me, to be slightly lighter in shading...

LMSPatty2FramesAG1.gif

Also, the shading on the right side of Patty's butt changes, somewhat....possibly indicating some movement of the butt.

And...taking the quality of the Film images 'One Giant Leap' higher... :) ...

PattyProfileCibaLMSCompAGFade1.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

masterbarber

Thanks Sweaty. Where is that higher res image from?

SweatyYeti

Thanks Sweaty. Where is that higher res image from?

My pleasure, MB. :) I have no idea where it came from, originally...but I'm guessing it is one of the Cibachrome images. It's certainly the best quality image that I've seen, of the PG Film. Notice the small clumps of hair sticking out, from her waist, and the front of her leg.

Edited by SweatyYeti

bipedalist

Shoulder pads would not move like picture five that is for sure. Those, my friends, are back muscles on the right shoulder/scapula area. Don't need an anatomist to tell me that.

Edited by bipedalist

Incorrigible1

Are the shoulder pads leather or polycarbonite?

:rolleyes: