Sign in to follow this  

"American Paranormal-Big Foot"

Bill

I just went through the source frames used to make that stabilization on the American Paranormal program. The back of the neck, as we know, has a curious dark blotch which i personally suspect might be raised neck hackle, but that hasn't been proven conclusively. All we can say with certainty is there's a dark blotchy tonality to the fur on the back of neck and head.

Now the sequence of discussion is the head turn into the lookback, and the angle of the sun is such that before the head turn, the head is in shadow, but as it turns, it moves into the sunlight. So the marked difference of the lighter face and the darkened neck is most likely a sunlight thing, hitting the side of the face as it turns into the sunlight. The frames have a smooth continum of tonality shift, so there's noting sudden or inconsistent with the angle of the sun and the motion of the head.

That would be my appraisal.

Bill

parnassus

I watched it full screen on a 32" HD tv I use for a monitor. At 3:55 I see a bump appear from maybe what could be one of those creatures from the movie Alien trying to burst out of Patty's right shoulder blade. Or it could be a spot in the film. Did I win?

Chris B.

wow!

that was the exact description I used. I assume you are not reading my pm's.

Exactly what I said.

ChrisBFRPKY
:lol: No I haven't Parn, I get enough reading as it is. I did get a cupie doll though for my trouble. Chris B.

Ok, so it's NOT the pop out alien? :(

The "pop out alien" is the precursor to what I've been talking about.

Trying to get into the game..

3:55 when the head swivels to the right..

Appears to be clearly independent in that the neck/delts do not pull bunch, pull with it.

If this were a costume the hood piece would be attached and it should pull along with it?

The head moving independent of the neck/delt would be a good topic for another thread.

Guest Fister Crunchman

The head moving independent of the neck/delt would be a good topic for another thread.

Good idea.

I just can't see that there is any kind of fabric/ hair covered cloth extension attached to the head and running down the neck and covering part of the upper back.

If it's a costume, do you see such a thing?

If not, where is the boundary between the headpiece and the upper -back- costume piece?

Or, is the head and the body costume all one piece?

I cant see any join anywhere in the back of head / back of neck / upper back area.

Fister

PBeaton

Romano or parnassus...or someone...?

Could you post a still, with a line pointin' to exactly where you're talkin' bout, just so I know if I'm lookin' at the right thin', please. Appreciate it.

Pat...

ps; Romano, do we not get a better look at the subject an anomaly in the first few seconds of the actual clip, two three seconds after startin' it ?

Edited by PBeaton

Romano,

I'm not sure if I'm seein' what you're seein' or not ? But don't you get a better look at anomaly at around 2-3 seconds into start of clip, a larger view. If it's what I think, I mean if we're lookin' at the same thin'. I still think it's just quality of image, as I see the same kinda wierd anomaly/distortion happen to subjects right eye area. If it's what your seein' ? Not sure.

Pat...

Pat,

The quality is not as good, that's why I chose to use the 3:54 to 3:56 time frame. That doesn't mean you can't see it in the first 2 or 3 seconds of the clip, because you can. The quality is just not as good.

I don't know what else I can say that will make any clearer, just what it is that I am seeing. I've described it, exactly, as I see it. I've said where, exactly, and when, exactly, to look. I've given both audio and visual cues. Not sure what else I can do.

Again, rear head of the deltoid where it meets the back. Not the head; not the neck.

Reread post #38. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdEGrnsYJWY&feature=player_embedded

Pat,

The quality is not as good, that's why I chose to use the 3:54 to 3:56 time frame. That doesn't mean you can't see it in the first 2 or 3 seconds of the clip, because you can. The quality is just not as good.

I don't know what else I can say that will make any clearer, just what it is that I am seeing. I've described it, exactly, as I see it. I've said where, exactly, and when, exactly, to look. I've given both audio and visual cues. Not sure what else I can do.

Again, rear head of the deltoid where it meets the back. Not the head; not the neck.

Reread post #38. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdEGrnsYJWY&feature=player_embedded

I think the only thing I can say at this point is - what is your opinion of that area? What is it about what you see that made you start this thread? What is your theory on this observation that you made? I could say - "look at the dark area above the right calf, but below the knee cap", or "the dark area between the bicep and tricep on the side of the right arm", but that really doesn't provide anything but an open ended thread. Romano - What is it that you think you see in this area? In other words, what does what you see there mean to you?

Incorrigible1

Oh no, this can be stretched out another couple pages and a week, at least.

I'm sorry. Was that too direct? ;)

I think the only thing I can say at this point is - what is your opinion of that area? What is it about what you see that made you start this thread? What is your theory on this observation that you made? I could say - "look at the dark area above the right calf, but below the knee cap", or "the dark area between the bicep and tricep on the side of the right arm", but that really doesn't provide anything but an open ended thread. Romano - What is it that you think you see in this area? In other words, what does what you see there mean to you?

I'm sorry. Was that too direct? ;)

Harry, you should try to keep up a little better. If you'd rather not read every post in the thread, just skip Incorrigible's.

Direct hint: Post #38 ;)

masterbarber

I would like for this thread to remain open so that those who do not see what you do can have an opportunity to hear/see your observations. You have several members who have made attempts to understand what you are referring to, including the posting of a loop (animated .gif) in the approximate area you indicated.

Having said that, these types of threads can deteriorate rather quickly once frustration increases among the interested members. I'll leave it up a bit longer with the hope that there will be some resolution in the very near future. If you need assistance in isolating the specific area of the film, I'm certain that at least one of the members here can help you with that.

Harry, you should try to keep up a little better. If you'd rather not read every post in the thread, just skip Incorrigible's.

Direct hint: Post #38 ;)

Romano - I know you said "At 3:56,(rather than 3:55) right after the narrator says the word "fur", the back completely separates, and pulls away from the deltoid, creating a gap that looks, to me, to be four to five inches wide. Where the back pulls away from the deltoid, it matches the contour of the deltoid."

Of course I read every post - twice. Maybe I am just dense, but to me that still doesn't say what YOUR interpretation is of what you see. You see a gap. Ok. What does that gap tell YOU about the subject in the film? That is what I was asking, not if you had pointed out the area in the frames. I knew that.

I would like for this thread to remain open so that those who do not see what you do can have an opportunity to hear/see your observations. You have several members who have made attempts to understand what you are referring to, including the posting of a loop (animated .gif) in the approximate area you indicated.

Having said that, these types of threads can deteriorate rather quickly once frustration increases among the interested members. I'll leave it up a bit longer with the hope that there will be some resolution in the very near future. If you need assistance in isolating the specific area of the film, I'm certain that at least one of the members here can help you with that.

masterbarber, I'll address Sweaty's gifs, and also what Bill had to say, today.

Romano - I know you said "At 3:56,(rather than 3:55) right after the narrator says the word "fur", the back completely separates, and pulls away from the deltoid, creating a gap that looks, to me, to be four to five inches wide. Where the back pulls away from the deltoid, it matches the contour of the deltoid."

Of course I read every post - twice. Maybe I am just dense, but to me that still doesn't say what YOUR interpretation is of what you see. You see a gap. Ok. What does that gap tell YOU about the subject in the film? That is what I was asking, not if you had pointed out the area in the frames. I knew that.

It's a suit! A real sasquatch's back would not separate from its deltoid, creating a four to five inch gap. It's more evidence, in my opinion, that the PGF is a hoax.