Sign in to follow this  
Crowlogic

Pgf The Film Itself

Guest sabrenaut

I’m not convinced that a Sasquatch is supposed to “wiggle and jiggle†quite as much as described above. (Maybe the city variety does.) ;) Gorillas sort of walk like they are wearing invisible diapers anyway so, that isn’t really a “dream over†deal for me.

The Diaper Butt is not "Dream Over" for me either, it's just the only issue I have with an otherwise

authentic looking film. I have tried looking online for images/studies of Gorilla locomotion for

comparison, without much luck. But from what I can discern, the Gorilla's Butt looks very tight and muscular

compared to Patty and seems to show some muscle flexion but not much wiggling or jiggling of underlying

muscle/fat.

That would seem to match what is seen in the PG film, except for the fact that Patty's leg mucles are clearly

wiggling and jiggling but that motion does not seem to carry into the buttocks and hence the unnatural look, in my

mind, anyway.

Drawing parallels is made more difficult because images of Gorillas walking upright, briskly, for any

length of time are hard to come by. Along with the obvious fact that they are 2 different

creatures and 2 very different forms of locomotion.

But, evidence of similar muscle/flesh behaviour (ie: reverberating flesh seen in the leg but not propagating

into the buttocks) seen in another primate (maybe even in a non-primate) would strengthen the case for the film's authenticity...certainly for me.

I don't want to offend anyone with this picture. I am posting it because I believe it shows that no all "butts" are created equal. This is similar to Patty and if it were covered with hair I think it would be more so. People come in all shapes and sizes as I believe Sasquatch do. They aren't all 10 feet tall and 800 pounds. Patty may well be older and/or overweight, out of shape from a recent child birth, any number of things.

I am not making fun of any women here, just showing a possible similarity.

post-9-059898100 1285398008_thumb.jpgpost-9-037910400 1285398024_thumb.jpg

You must have had fun searchin' the web for that pic! :lol:

Guest nycBig

the youtube video in post 17 shows a primate walking upright and you see no butt movement.

PBeaton

Interestin'. However, when the arm swings forward I see movement just above the fold of the buttocks (the back of thigh where it meets the buttocks), this could easily be caused by muscle bein' flexed. The fold of the buttocks is interestin' as well, as it appears to rise upwards more, were ours tends to be more horizontal. There is also the lighter area above the fold of the buttocks that appears to me to be some form of buldge, it shows movement. And if you look just in front of that area, you'll see another buldge appear almost the size of the henia on the lower thigh. I find all these movements interestin'.

I find the lower back of the subject interestin' aswell, looks more gorilla like to me, lackin' the "small of the back", suggestin' possibly less curves to the spine. Curves to the spine of course actin' like a shock absorber, maybe partially why the bendin' at the waist seen an reported.

Pat...

61_72_butt.gif

I just love that photo.

Check out the glove and wrist band.

Fuzzy, the wrist band is clear. It looks very unnatural. Had never noticed it before.

Guest Kerchak

Fuzzy, the wrist band is clear. It looks very unnatural. Had never noticed it before.

post-6024-1217725175.jpg

I guess the ape above is wearing underpants and has a stuck on sole? The pants look clear and very unnatural don't they? :P

post-6024-1217725175.jpg

I guess the ape above is wearing underpants and has a stuck on sole? The pants look clear and very unnatural don't they? :P

The left thigh, and left of center portion of the right thigh, are darkened because of shadows. The left thigh, especially, is completely shaded from the sun, and appears dark, while most of the left calf is exposed to the sun, as is the ape's back and rump. The right thigh and calf, right of center, are somewhat more exposed to the sun than the left of center portion of the thigh....

What I just described takes a split second for a person's brain to resolve when they first look at the picture.

1) Is there any reason why anyone looking at this picture would question whether or not this is a picture of a real ape?

2) Would anyone look twice at the contrast between the back and the legs of the subject, caused by sunlight and shadow, and come to the conclusion that the animal is wearing underpants?

3) Would anyone looking at this picture think that there is anything unnatural about it?

In an earlier post you wrote:

"Looks like a butt crack to me too. Of course, it's not going to be identical to a human's butt crack because:

1) It's not a human

and

2) The area is covered in hair.

Nice movement in the buttock area too."

Since you can detect a butt crack, covered with hair, in the PGF gif below,

feet.gif

surely you can see the dark line, running front to back, near the top of the right thigh, in this PGF gif.

post-6024-1211062676.gif

Does the line look natural or unnatural to you?

"I guess the ape above (in the top picture) is wearing underpants and has a stuck on sole"?

Glad you brought up the soles. Neither of the soles in the PGF gifs below, resemble anything close to the soles of the ape in the above photo, in fact, they don't look like the soles of a real animal, of any kind, especially not that left sole.

feet.giffeet_comp.gif

I created none of the gifs that were used in this post.

Edited by Romano

61_72_butt.gif

No, I haven't.

If you would please post a photo of an ape with a similar funky looking hand and wrist I'd love to see it.

Thanks

Crowlogic

Fuzzy wants a photo of an ape with wristband so Fuzzy will get an ape with a wristband.

post-242-033782200 1286070862_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic

Glad you brought up the soles. Neither of the soles in the PGF gifs below, resemble anything close to the soles of the ape in the above photo, in fact, they don't look like the soles of a real animal, of any kind, especially not that left sole.

Funny, they look like they're caked with wet sand and overexposed like the rocks, to me. Care to elaborate on why they don't look real to you?

Incorrigible1

Patterson, along with his diabolical genius of suit crafting, also employed fake rocks and stones. Kitz will soon be branching his investigation into this direction.

RedRatSnake

I can't tell my source but it has been mentioned more than a few times that Roger Patterson was the role model for Both George Walton Lucas Jr & Steven Allan Spielbergs entire careers, please keep that under the hat if you will ~ :)

Guest Kerchak

Fuzzy wants a photo of an ape with wristband so Fuzzy will get an ape with a wristband.

post-242-033782200 1286070862_thumb.jpg

Ah but don't you see? That's a 'natural' looking wristband as opposed to the 'obvious fake' wristband on Patty LMAO! :rolleyes:

Patterson, along with his diabolical genius of suit crafting,

I try really hard to remain impartial as a Mod. I feel it is incumbent upon me to do so to remain fair and unbiased.

But, the bottom line for me is if, and that is a HUGE if, Patterson altered a Morris suit, available at the time, to be what we witness in the PGF, then the man was truly a genius and missed his calling in life.

These are the same *hokey* Morris suits we witnessed in episodes of *Gilligan's Island and I Love Lucy*, during the time in question.

He could have put Morris out of business in relatively short order. And, done so as an unsophistacated *rodeo cowboy*. The mere suggestion defies logic for me.