Proper Procedures During And After Capture?

Guest thermalman

Meldrum would be the first call I make, then take the body/specimen to the nearest location of his choice. Might be an interesting drive if it is a hot day in slow traffic.

OH YAH! Ewwwwwww.

+ 1 on calling meldrum first. I'd personally stay clear of police and media. I don't want anyone knowing other than who I choose to know. Jeff would be first. I'd also steer clear of Matt moneymaker. Just my personal preference.

or perhaps collected from the researchers shorts & used to notify "next of kin" B)

I just spewed my coffee on my monitor. :lolu:

As for the dead one, I would freeze him somewhere even if I had to buy the large freezer myself. I would do the same as the live one above, samples etc. By freezing him, it would buy me time to ponder my options.

Note- i bolded any words having to do with freezing, or freezers !

After the Georgia boy's incident- good luck getting ANYONE to believe you have a dead bigfoot in a freezer !

I think just about all news outlets and any serious researcher is gonna run for the hills when/if you tell thim this...

:lol:

BFF Patron

Yep, it'd be worse than yelling Tsunami at the beach, for sure. :o

Guest BFSleuth

Yep, it'd be worse than yelling Tsunami at the beach, for sure. :o

I had a friend do that once, but that was on Phi Phi island 12/26/04. Unfortunately nobody on the beach listened. She survived by tying herself to a palm tree.

Guest gershake

Sedation, sedation, sedation. That way it won't hurt as much when it gets hold of you.

Hahahaha, plussed :)

Let's say I know where and when there is going to be a Bigfoot within 400 yards. Assuming I remain undetected, how would I go about capturing this 6'-8' beast? Since I'm not a veterinarian, I don't have access to tranquilizers so what would I use to immobilize the creature from a distance? There doesn't seem to be anything available to the public for anything less than 15 feet as in a Taser gun. A trap is not practical, neither is tainted bait. Obviously one could snipe the animal in the legs...and wounding Bigfoot is FAR better than killing him, right?

Any ideas?