The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Guest slimwitless

I wonder if that salt-dried sliver from the Sierra shooting made it into the study.

BFF Patron

Ready for a parallel study. Science before TV and entertainment though, please.

So bigfootology is a science site and BFRO now gets a challenger (sarcasm), should be interesting.

Wonder how far they have gotten in three months worth of work? So from the Primal conference to now has been about eleven days, wonder why the announcement is just now trickling out.... if it was public knowledge? Backlog of hot BF news?

Guest MikeG

If they haven't even got samples yet, I wouldn't expect any results for at least 3 or 4 years. Boy, will this be a long thread by then!!

Mike

Guest slimwitless

That's a big "if". I'm not sure it would have come as far as a psuedo-public announcement without Sykes testing something. I'm sure Meldrum knows where to find BF samples (I'm pretty sure he has the salt-dried Sierra sliver). And don't forget that Justin Smeja stated in a recent interview that he'd be sending out samples to other labs.

Edited by slimwitless

I don't think anyone with his credentials would even allow his name to be attached to anything "bigfoot" related unless he already knew there was something to the study that DMK et al. are performing.

Kudos to Dr. Meldrum!

Guest MikeG

That's a big "if". I'm not sure it would have come as far as a psuedo-public announcement without Skykes testing something. I'm sure Meldrum knows where to find BF samples (I'm pretty sure he has the salt-dried Sierra sliver). And don't forget that Justin Smeja stated in a recent interview that he'd be sending out samples to other labs.

OK, but the article linked to talked about a future appeal for samples.

Mike

Guest OntarioSquatch

This is great news. I'm excited to see if the human-Yeren hybrid is really a human-Yeren hybrid.

I suspect they already have some samples, but will require more to do the statistical work. I also suspect they are well aware of where Dr Ketchum is at with her work. This is exciting, it would not be the first time we have seen parallel studies in something, just to demonstrate the veracity of each other. I suspect there is a lot more "science" going on, than some would like to believe.

Guest slimwitless

OK, but the article linked to talked about a future appeal for samples.

Yeah, that's true. But that comes from Bigfootology and not Meldrum. My question for Bigfootology is who are the "known hybrid-offspring of human and Bigfoot joining."

Guest Particle Noun

This is very very exciting.

Does anyone know who this is:

marching orders from Sykes through Dr. Nekaris

That was part of the note from the guy at Bigfootology.

So from the Primal conference to now has been about eleven days, wonder why the announcement is just now trickling out.... if it was public knowledge? Backlog of hot BF news?

Perhaps because Meldrum didn't hype his announcement. Therefore there was no need to rush to broadcast.

PN,

The best part of the announcement is that Dr. Nekaris may get more face time. She's a hottie.

By the way, does anyone know where slimwitless got the pic of the top half of the back side of a blonde Jacob's creature?

Pt

BFF Patron

http://bigfootology.com/?page_id=248

The entire bigfootology team referenced.

Edited by bipedalist