Interesting Stories Of Dead Bigfoot

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'm surprised this thread went off on the tangent it did. The litany of examples of encounters with dead Bigfoot has blown me away. I wonder if any of these anecdotal stories have ever been investigated to determine what happened to the remains.

From memory this is a mock-up (not a hoax), done by Karl Rose, a prolific commentator on cryptozoology.com(skeptic) for an April 1 joke of this year, I think.

If you care, you can look it up. There should be photos, with and and without the "Bigfoot". It was made as a demonstration of the ability of photo shoping.

• 3 weeks later...

I just don't get why the government would want to cover up that bigfoot exists.

There could be a number of reasons. But what if the cases discussed in David Paulides book missing 411 are BF related? What if all those national parks and wilderness areas are not safe? What does the gov do? It much easier to cover up its existence than explain that BF kidnaps and eats children on the regular! ;)

Fall of 1988, Bristol Virginia. A young WesT was on his way to college on I-81 when he saw what he thought was a person lying dead face down in the emergency lane on a bridge overpass. As he approached, and to his surprise, he noticed it was covered in reddish-blonde hair. Mental train wreck ensued.

"Government cover-up" just seems like an easy way to explain away why we haven't found bigfoot. Forgive me if I don't take extraordinary claims from cryptozoologists at face value.

Guest SquatchinNY

If I find a bigfoot body, no one takes it from me. Of course, I may need to bring an Uzi, and my shovel, and my hand-dandy-fork!

• 3 weeks later...

Reports of government 'cover ups' seem to indicate that our officials have a national policy to keep BF reports hush.....hush. We need a senator to question BLM and Forest Service Regional Supervisors to see if there is such a policy. Who can do this?

The Bigfoot was taken to a university in the Bay Area, where it was treated for a few days, then returned to an area about 150 miles from where it was captured. Government coverup. Reported by Thom Powell, The Locals.

Fall 1999: Connell Creek, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska. Near Ketchikan, Alaska, two men found an 8-inch hairy foot in sand by a creek. They threw it back in the creek. They said it belonged to neither a man nor a bear. Possible Bigfoot foot. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

January 2000: Honobia, Oklahoma. The Siege of Honobia. Bigfoot apparently shot and killed as part of a group that was raiding and harassing a rural residence. Other Bigfoots apparently carried off the dead Bigfoot. Reported by the BFRO.

July 2000: 13 miles east of Hood River, Oregon. Along the Colombia River, a dead Bigfoot was spotted on the highway on Interstate 84 off the highway in the westbound lane, apparently killed by a vehicle. The Bigfoot was grey and was stretched out in a fetal position with an arm outstretched. There were several witnesses. No further data on the case. There were no newspaper reports. Government coverup. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

2001: Hood River area, Oregon. Another Bigfoot was reportedly killed on Interstate 84. When investigators went to investigate, they found only tracks and no body. Government coverup. Reported by Ray Crowe.

2003: Duvall, Washington. Northeast of Seattle, a man’s dogs led him to a dead Bigfoot on his property. It had no apparent injuries. He thought maybe the dogs had scared the Bigfoot to death. The Bigfoot was 7-8 feet tall and weighed 350-400 pounds. He called Duvall police, but they never showed up. Instead, in about an hour, a black helicopter landed and men dressed in all black came out. Ordering the man to stay in his house, they put the Bigfoot on a tarp and put it on the helicopter. Reported on the Oregon Bigfoot website. Government coverup.

November 12, 2003: Lafollette, Tennessee. A creature had been killing peoples’ animals. A goat and cat at the very least had been killed. She called the sheriff’s and they came out with a team of deputies and told everyone to get their pets indoors as they were going to eliminate these animals. They tracked the Bigfoot and shot it dead over the next hill.

Nobody actaully believes these stories, do they .....? men in black with secret helicopters, lol....bodies disappearing, come on...