Interesting Stories Of Dead Bigfoot

Guest OntarioSquatch

There is one story that always stuck with me. It was the early 1900's and an Alaskan fisherman was just pulling his canoe into shore, when a BF comes running full tilt at him from the woods, The guy quickly fires some rounds into it and it drops dead a few feet away from him, terrified he packs up and heads home. That night he tells his friends about the encounter, and they insist that the guy takes them there and show them the body. So the next morning, the man and his friends go back to the beach. There is no body, but a large amount of blood soaked earth and drag marks. They find that a bear has dragged the body into the woods and has being feeding on it overnight, so they leave the partially eaten corpse behind. This was reported to investigators by a woman in 2004. She was a descendant of the man who shot the BF, and the story had been passed down through the family.

Nobody actaully believes these stories, do they .....? men in black with secret helicopters, lol....bodies disappearing, come on...

That story is out there and really hard to believe. What about the others? Even if one is true, it's a step in the right direction. Someone, somewhere is going to get lucky.

Guest What is that

I was recently told of a possible bigfoot burial just 10 km outside South Porcupine in Northern Ontario. Apparently a friend of mine's brother was out walking with his dog and came across an odd mound of rocks and dirt and he could see tufts of fur? hair sticking out in one area. He thought it was a bear until he realized his normally fearless dog was already running at a full speed away from the mound and back towards home. The reaction from his dog was enough to convince him to also leave the area. No matter how he tried to get his dog back it would not answer and he didn't see his dog again until he got home. He's convinced only a BF would cause his dog to beat a retreat. (Unless of course the dog got it into his head :o he was next.) I can't remember if he found this place just this summer. But I can ask my friend to call his brother for the details.

I suggest they lied or really mind controlled someone to forget about it. Why wouldn't you tell? You're an instant millionaire. Because that guy really screwed all of us. Hogwash.

Edited by kampz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crabshack

from Track Record #32, Copper Mountain area near Brewster

"....two army buddies hiking in the Copper Mountain area near Brewster, Washington, had witnessed a Bigfoot battle. There was wood breaking, screams, roars and they saw a twelve-foot Bigfoot and a smaller brown one rolling in the dirt, punching, clawing, and throwing dirt and logs. The little one tripped, and the big one jumped on top and pounded his head with a large rock – killing him. The big one screamed, then tore at the little ones middle, pulling out a handful of guts that he greedily ate"

Thanks for the account Crabshack, I've always thought that Sasquatch on sasquatch violence was a negelected topic, thats the only report i've read on the subject but if these creatures are real then confrontations between individuals must occur, and i wonder how many die from intraspecific conflict?