Guest kpmorgan2

Most Probable Other Than Pgf?

Did y'all ever date a tease back in high school? Why did they lead you on with no intention of ever giving up the goodies? For the fun of being a tease, that's why. Same reason with those that claim to have 'better than pgf' evidence.

indiefoot

Did y'all ever date a tease back in high school? Why did they lead you on with no intention of ever giving up the goodies? For the fun of being a tease, that's why. Same reason with those that claim to have 'better than pgf' evidence.

Are you suggesting that HRP has not seen the video he has described to us and is decieving us for fun?

Did y'all ever date a tease back in high school? Why did they lead you on with no intention of ever giving up the goodies? For the fun of being a tease, that's why.

That doesn't mean that the "goodies" weren't "goodies" whether given up or not...

Seriously, are you willing to answer more questions about the footage or is that going to get tiresome for you?

In all sincerity, I think I've answered about all I can and still maintain my word and reputation for being a source in which folks trust.

I'm not going to sacrifice that trust as it was hard to earn.

If I compiled a top 10 of photographic and video evidence I've witnessed of BF at least 9 of those would be privately held info that was shared with me and has never appeared on any forum.

I would hold out a spot for the PGF in the top 10 until some of the years and years of promises to de-bunk it are brought forth to fruition.

I will always remain bewildered at the differing standards skeptics place on proponents than they do themselves.

But, that is material probably better expressed in The Tar-Pit/Premium area as the rules for that area allow me to get much more pointed and jiggy there than I can do on the General Forum.

The Premium Area is just cooler than cool.

Know you want to join tuckybuzzard and look forward to your reaching the minimum post count requirement of 75 so you can.

If you guys have 75 posts, and a warning level of 2 points or less then I would encourage you to join as a Premium Member.

It is only $20.00 for a yearly membership which equates to a mere $1.67 per month.

If anyone needs help on joining the Premium Level, which affords the 1.0 content, and a bunch more *cool* stuff just PM me and I will be more than happy to walk you through the process.

Essentially, for a mere $20.00 investment you will receive in return roughly 20 additional forums.

I can assure you that a lot of folks have joined as Premium Members and one only needs to look at this thread to see what a couple of our recent signees feel about their investment....

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/31727-premium-membership/

Have you read my posts over the years and if you have can you define me accurately as a *tease*?

Heck, since receiving the *grooming video* I've had to swallow my pride and eat crow.

You are eligible to join as a PMP member. Join and read some of my posts on the *old* forum that are now part of the PMP.

Read my posts here on 2.0.

I long advocated that no video or photographic evidence would sway me off of the fence.

Had to swallow my pride when I was sent the *grooming video* and admit I was wrong.

So, my history shows I am no *tease* as you call it.

Just someone who has seen a video that removed all doubt as to the existence of BF.

I can't share it as I gave my word not to do so.

You can either believe it or not and I understand the sketicism if you choose not to do so.

I would proffer this advice....

If you give your word on something then at all costs honor your word. If you don't then folks will not trust you and your reputation for not doing so will precede you.

I've been fairly fortunate in life and was able to retire at 39. I'm now 50.

The thing I most cherish is my name and reputation and no amount of money can buy that.

I gave my word to not disclose or share the video and I will take it to my grave to honor my word.

If such costs me a member or two who thinks I'm *teasing* then so be it.

I'd rather people who witness things, and share them in confidence with me know that I will take the personal jabs/hits and not break my word or their trust.

There is no amount of money that equates to the value I place on my given word or their trust.

I think I will pass on the premium membership. Why would I want to pay for something that'll never be produced only talked about? I can get that here for free. Thanks for the offer though.

I've never personally met anyone here. So, I trust you all the same....very very little. Not singling anyone out, but I stand by my previous statements. Claimed evidence not released is either non existent, or an exaggerated blobsquatch.

Suesquach

HRP, It's a breath of fresh air to hear that you believe in giving your word is more important than money or fame. My respect for you is at it's highest level. I appreciate the info you have shared with us and look forward to your posts after you visit the land owner and his property.

It is quite clear just how out of the loop you are Hoosierfoot after your latest post.

Some of the very people posting in this thread have some really cool activity they are researching that I'm aware of but will not share as I gave my word not to do so.

There are various reasons not to openly share evidence and were I you I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting on any to come your way since you make it fairly clear you do not respect something being shared in private that one gives their word not to disclose.

You'll turn all blue and probably pass out if you do.

I know I'd not share anything with you as you seem to be of the mindset that ones given word has no meaning.

And Suesquach, thanks for the kind words.

I reckon I'm *old-school*, but if one gives their word they honor it in my world.

SquatchinNY

HRP knows I would join, if I could. :P:D

---

Anyway, if you can disclose this information, how did the creature in the grooming video look with regards to the PG footage?

COGrizzly

HRP has always been a "big Ole, Huggable TEASE" to me!!!! Kidding of course.

Gossip. Who needs it? Obviously some. I've been told some "secrets" by some in my life and have been tempted to tell others, but have not. Integrity is hard to come by these days. I won't tell anyone "my secret" about a former lover who did X Y and Z. Even after the fact, I am fine with knowing that person, at the time, was comfortable with telling me something sensational, and I can keep my mouth shut.

HRP and I don't always agree - politically - as shown in the PMP, but the guy sure is honorable - and from the years I have known him, VERY respectable.

So - I have no reason other than to believe him - even though we are just internet friends.

The other "problem" is that other VERY trusted members have recently SEEN Sasquatches and have told us here. Same thing. They are respected. Some have even previously been on TV.....BEFORE they had their experiences.

HRP is a lucky duck, but also has built a certain rep. But other than that, only way to "see one" is to get your ass out there. As I will do tomorrow.

Flattops Wilderness.

If the vid is as claimed, there is an easy solution. You can't release it, but why won't the owner? The story of disclosing location is an all too common excuse. There are various ways of getting it out without tipping off identity or location. Seeing is believing and I haven't seen it so I don't believe it.

Guest scooterdad

I think I need to join the tar pit

Edited by scooterdad