Guest kpmorgan2

Most Probable Other Than Pgf?

I cant remember the name of the video but it was someone filming what looked to be one sitting down that then got up and moved side to side before leaving? Been so long since I have seen it. Anyone remember it? Never did follow it enough to see if it was debunked or not.

myakka?

http://youtu.be/rRP3WJBPKCg

Thats the one! Thank you for that, spent a good hour looking for it with no luck. Was this ever debunked? Always seemed rather real to me

Guest poignant

The myakka video is an interesting one because it shows fluid movement even in dense brush. The quick peek and turnaround was good, unfortunately there's not enough detail to rank it higher IMO.

Two thumbs up only to vids with exceptional detail and/or exceptionally unhuman behavior (such as the quick quadrapedal run in PEI).

Edited by poignant

Thats the one! Thank you for that, spent a good hour looking for it with no luck. Was this ever debunked? Always seemed rather real to me

Ive always thought it was a good vid. not debunked. thr fbfb guys have a long breakdown vid, rise fall, cupped hands, ostmans pads....blah blah.

I like how quick it turns around when sees cameraman in the 1 clip.

thermalman

The moisture in wood, IME, seems to make frozen wood a lot stronger.

I agree such tracks don't just disappear. But when a human has lost the trail, then they have lost the trail. I suspect the creature took to the trees in some way to cover its tracks. But I was not there- all I know is that he lost the track near that hill. FWIW hills are unusual in this part of the country- there may have been something about it that made it easier to counter-track... (meaning, hide your track from someone following you). But its just speculation- all we really know is the guy lost the trail.

Thanks for your observations. They are most helpful.

I still find Scott Heriot's Klamath footage to be amazing, When you realize what you are looking, it is unnerving.

Edited by Wicker

Cisco

In my opinion, The Myakka video, that BigSlick posted, is in the top five best videos.

The Hovey photo is excellent, until somebody proves that it's not real.

Shelly

Honey Island is my fav. The Myakka one is interesting but I wonder why "bigfoot" is milling around in the trees walking back and forth seemingly doing nothing. But it does have a "real" look to it.

Guest poignant

Agreed. Daryl Owens' mental breakdown was quite tragic and real (or deserving an Oscar).

I still find Scott Heriot's Klamath footage to be amazing, When you realize what you are looking, it is unnerving.

Edited by poignant

Guest Forbig

There's no question about it, the one that got me believing in Bigfoot: The Jacobs Creature. Especially when science proved it wasn't a bear in 2008 and everyone agrees it was no hoax. To me a "hoax hater" that puts it above the PGF.

One I can't share that was sent to me under the strictest code of confidence.

I will never, and I mean NEVER share something sent to me by anyone that requests confidentiality.

It is really neat and in my mind surpasses the PGF so far as authenticity as it shows one BF *grooming* another and eating as well.

Hoping one day the owner of this video will get permission from the landowner who holds the rights to release it. It was taken just last year.

It is cooler than cool and would blow your mind.

Whenever my skeptometer needs some re-calibrating I just watch it.

salubrious

The landowner controls rights to a film?? There must be a lot I don't know about copyright...

• Upvote 1

bigbear

There's no question about it, the one that got me believing in Bigfoot: The Jacobs Creature. Especially when science proved it wasn't a bear in 2008 and everyone agrees it was no hoax. To me a "hoax hater" that puts it above the PGF.

I remember looking at all those pictures for days when they first came out. Agreed they are interesting but there are so many conclusions that people make about them that are anything but bullet proof and some are just bonkers

Things that stand out to me,

# 1 this thing is not very big, in fact it is about the size of your average adult black bear,

#2 i thought its name was bigfoot?? this one must be an outcast cuz its rear left foot looks to be about the size of.....you guessed it, your average adult black bear.

#3 large ankles and lack of calf muscle, similar to a bear

#4 the shot of it sniffing ground or whatever, that is not the way i would envision a top heavy bipedal ape to go about it....however it is characteristic of a bear, the length of arms and legs look to be right on for me.

#5 which ties in with the first 4 is..... there are pictures of bear cubs and they were clearly hanging out around the spot

The only really interesting photo is the one where it is in like mid stretch, and it is so hard to make heads or tails of angles, and what is going on here, it doesn't exactly look like a bear there, but it doesn't exactly look like a bipedal ape either. I can't stand when they do the fade to chimpanzee pic of this shot in the BFRO vid, it doesn't look anything like it, but they want you to think it does. They searched for days probably looking for the perfect chimp shot that looked as close as possible to that photo and it still doesn't look anything like it IMO, its all the power of suggestion.

just my 2 cents

Guest poignant

The lack of transparency in the bigfooting community is, imho, utterly utterly detrimental to the cause.