Guest kpmorgan2

Most Probable Other Than Pgf?

MikeG
It is really neat and in my mind surpasses the PGF so far as authenticity as it shows one BF *grooming* another and eating as well.

That sounds fantastic. I'd love to think we might get to see that one day........ Please tell me that it's in focus, in the open, and in daylight, and not something you need a 60 inch screen and a good imagination to see.

Mike

OntarioSquatch

The outline of the elbow beside the forearm and the legs really amaze me.

scaledphpserver225filename2framesjacobscreaturebeno4.gif

indiefoot

The landowner controls rights to a film?? There must be a lot I don't know about copyright...

A lot of BF study on private land takes place under the aggreement that nothing gets released unless both parties agree.

See-Te-Cah NC

... Please tell me that it's in focus, in the open, and in daylight, and not something you need a 60 inch screen and a good imagination to see.

Mike

Ditto. Hopefully, this is one of the films to be used in the upcoming, long overdue Ketchum/Ericson compilation.

Guest Forbig

Sorry bigbear but for the life of me I don't see any resemblance to a bear. It seems you have an imagination full of bears because I see some serious flaws in your logic.

#1 What does size have to do with anything when It's suppose to be a naive juvenile. That"s probably why it was caught on film in the first place.

#2 Dr. Meldrum himself said the feet in a young Squatch could be small like in the Jacobs photo until they reach puberty. I for one couldn't imagine any Squatch giving birth to their adult size feet.

#3 You can imagine whatever you want ut the limbs are similar to a chimp especially proportion wise and that's where it counts.

#4 All I see is It's bent over checking out bait, that's a very good imagination if you can see it sniffing the ground.

#5 Bear cubs being there half an hour before has nothing to do with what it was, they could be miles away by the time this was taken or he scared them away before he checked out the bait.

#6 Sit home and imagine all kinds of sizes and angles but the best investigation on location filmed models through a game camera and the models limb and torso sizes proved it didn't have bear proportions..

thermalman

I remember looking at all those pictures for days when they first came out. Agreed they are interesting but there are so many conclusions that people make about them that are anything but bullet proof and some are just bonkers

Things that stand out to me,

# 1 this thing is not very big, in fact it is about the size of your average adult black bear,

#2 i thought its name was bigfoot?? this one must be an outcast cuz its rear left foot looks to be about the size of.....you guessed it, your average adult black bear.

#3 large ankles and lack of calf muscle, similar to a bear

#4 the shot of it sniffing ground or whatever, that is not the way i would envision a top heavy bipedal ape to go about it....however it is characteristic of a bear, the length of arms and legs look to be right on for me.

#5 which ties in with the first 4 is..... there are pictures of bear cubs and they were clearly hanging out around the spot

The only really interesting photo is the one where it is in like mid stretch, and it is so hard to make heads or tails of angles, and what is going on here, it doesn't exactly look like a bear there, but it doesn't exactly look like a bipedal ape either. I can't stand when they do the fade to chimpanzee pic of this shot in the BFRO vid, it doesn't look anything like it, but they want you to think it does. They searched for days probably looking for the perfect chimp shot that looked as close as possible to that photo and it still doesn't look anything like it IMO, its all the power of suggestion.

just my 2 cents

I would agree. Just to many variables for a 100% conclusion.

For every film or picture of Bigfoot no matter how good, there's not one where you can't find thousands of people that will argue that it's not real. Take a good long hard look at your own favorite before being cynical.

bigbear

Sorry bigbear but for the life of me I don't see any resemblance to a bear. It seems you have an imagination full of bears because I see some serious flaws in your logic.

#1 What does size have to do with anything when It's suppose to be a naive juvenile. That"s probably why it was caught on film in the first place.

#2 Dr. Meldrum himself said the feet in a young Squatch could be small like in the Jacobs photo until they reach puberty. I for one couldn't imagine any Squatch giving birth to their adult size feet.

#3 You can imagine whatever you want ut the limbs are similar to a chimp especially proportion wise and that's where it counts.

#4 All I see is It's bent over checking out bait, that's a very good imagination if you can see it sniffing the ground.

#5 Bear cubs being there half an hour before has nothing to do with what it was, they could be miles away by the time this was taken or he scared them away before he checked out the bait.

#6 Sit home and imagine all kinds of sizes and angles but the best investigation on location filmed models through a game camera and the models limb and torso sizes proved it didn't have bear proportions..

Ok so lets over look all actual reasonably deduced facts about the picture (size, foot size posture in the only clear shot) and find imaginative excuses to why it doesn't matter (oh could be adolescent, could be young sas's have small feet) because making up excuses is always a better route.

and I said "sniffing the ground or whatever" as a way to describe the picture to single it out amongst the others and it clearly worked. Never did i say that is exactly what it is doing so thanks for being overly critical about nothing

and everyone keeps saying Sas should be more closely related to humans than chimps or other great apes so with these "expert analysis" of limb ratios saying it is similar to chimp that is probably a bad thing....right?

Guest Forbig

Wrong bigbear, chimps are primates as are humans and Squatch. Bear are not, big difference there see bear have torso's that are longer than their limbs. Your perspective on the other hand seems to be that the better route is making excuses why actual investigations are wrong and the couch potatoes guessing at home are always correct.

bigbear

i like how you are trying to get technical with me like i miss said something but you are just misreading, never said chimps and humans were not primates because yes chimps are primates so are humans, and potentially* squatch (fixed) and more specifically chimps and humans are great apes or hominidae if you wanna get fancy. humans are the only known bipedal primates.

Torso has nothing to do with anything in those photos, the only good shot is from behind at an angle, and you cant make any solid definitive measurements of much of anything from any of the photos besides arms and legs, and i have no idea what any of these experts even said about the limb ratio, but just by looking at it the rear legs and front legs are very close to the same length with the front potentially being slightly longer from what i can see which is fitting..... to a a bear

I could easily see this bear looking just like the jacobs photo's in the right positions

http://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/2204bear-black-mange-fla-2002.jpg

Guest Forbig

Bigbear you're dragging this off topic, I don't care what you think is in the photos. All I know is that in 6 years not one person,including the Pennsylvania Game Commission, was able to get a bear proportioned model to fit where the Jacobs creature stood. Several have photo's and measured chimp size models through the eye of game cameras. One happened to be a Duke scientist. If just one could have shown all of us a bear that fits on that soil I would believe it , but they couldn't. Pictures like you have shown there are meaningless.

Guest poignant

Sometimes a change in perspective helps. I see a bulbous head, eyes, nose and a jaw. **** you pareidolia. Also, those are exceptionally long arms for any bear. It doesn't take too much imagination to see how this creature would look like hanging with its arms from a branch.

post-7914-0-54649700-1339185761_thumb.jp

Edited by poignant

Guest Forbig

Maybe it was an Alien then ha ha. Who knows?

bigbear

Bigbear you're dragging this off topic, I don't care what you think is in the photos. All I know is that in 6 years not one person,including the Pennsylvania Game Commission, was able to get a bear proportioned model to fit where the Jacobs creature stood. Several have photo's and measured chimp size models through the eye of game cameras. One happened to be a Duke scientist. If just one could have shown all of us a bear that fits on that soil I would believe it , but they couldn't. Pictures like you have shown there are meaningless.

you may not care and well you don't have to because unfortunately you or everyone else, whoever has to prove it is a squatch i don't have to disprove its a squatch.

and again with the chimp comparisons.... it means nothing, and IMO seems a poor comparison. Again humans, chimps are great apes..... humans have much longer legs than arms, chimps have longer arms than legs closely related but what does it mean when talking about squatch?? Who knows? But humans are bipedal, most likely why legs developed for running, chimps not so much. Is squatch bipedal? from what hear people say the answer is yes, so why would squatch have closer ratios to a chimp than a human?? Asking, just trying to use some logic here....

learn me please

Human proportions change with age I don't know about Sasquatch.