Bf Entering Houses...

Guest SquatchinNY

Guest SquatchinNY

There have been a few reports where 'something' enters a house or garage, or basement.

Also, I have heard that there have been reports of BF rattiling doorknobs. And of course, there is the Florida episode of Finding Bigfoot, where there was a handprint on the inside of the door.

Do BFs really try to enter houses? Or are they just "messin"?

http://www.gcbro.com/NCdavi0001.html

Edited by SquatchinNY

Guest Kronprinz Adam

There have been a few reports where 'something' enters a house or garage, or basement.

Also, I have heard that there have been reports of BF rattiling doorknobs. And of course, there is the Florida episode of Finding Bigfoot, where there was a handprint on the inside of the door.

Do BFs really try to enter houses? Or are they just "messin"?

http://www.gcbro.com/NCdavi0001.html

There are also episodes of bear entering into houses and heading directly to the fridge...I think Bigfoot is more intelligent and curious...and it is possible that some few individuals get highly interested into explore "human dens", taking any available food in the process. I think these few individual should also feel confident about not getting discovered by the humans...

There are a few (but scary) reports on which people turn the lights on and notice a large Sasquatch peering into the window from outside...

Greetings.

K. Adam.

Admin

Try this one on....

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/1599-do-you-have-a-favorite-sighting/

Post #15. One of my all time favorites. Just glad it was not my house!

I'm familiar with that report. This is one of the counties I'm investigating, BTW. The area I research is very, very likely to be nearby this witness's locale. I don't know for sure, but it's possible. The area (Davidson Co.) is full of folks that have seen or know of someone that has seen these creatures. However, I've not heard tell of anyone who told a tale of where the creature attempted to gain access to the home.

A Sasquatch attempting to enter my home would be one of the circumstances where I'd definitely shoot it.

This isn't entering a house, but it is from nearby Yadkin County. I'd have soiled my undies if it'd been me.

I can't help but recall Mitch Monkeymaker mentioning on "the show" that in every instance he had investigated about Sasquatch peering in windows or attempting entry that the person had taxidermy mounted on the walls or in the house. How "Harry and the Hendersons"

BFF Patron

A recent guest on a blogtalk show said that there was loud screaming of ManMonsters that would come around the house of a friend every Sunday night around Finding Bigfoot TV-time and thought it might have been Bobo's calls that were being heard and responded to..... FWIW.

Bobo's got a pretty powerful call.

Edited by bipedalist

If hey could hear the TV then they where certainly already "around the house". The prospect of those calls bringing them EVEN closer is pretty unnerving.

Guest wudewasa

Well bipedalist, maybe the man monsters were sick and tired of hearing MM tout all of these self created truths about bigfoot that weren't accurate and were protesting?! That, and their vocalizations were saying that Bobo was "pretty good...for a human!" lol

Guest MikeG

I recall that former member Encounter claimed that 2(?) Yowies entered her house in north eastern Australia, whilst she was upstairs.

Mike

Guest BFSleuth

Hands down the scariest story that involved BF entering a house is The Cowman of Copalis Beach.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/cowman.htm

One aspect of becoming a PMP member that I really enjoy is being able to read the BFF 1.0 forums. It came as a bit of a surprise to me to run across the Cowman story in its original form in the BFF 1.0 forums. The story was an original post to start a thread, and it was very interesting to be able to read the discussion and follow up question and answers with the author. While he wrote it as told to him by his father and his father's friends, it was obviously something that made a big impact on his family and the families of the people involved.

Wow, BFS - That's quite the tale! Makes me question whether I really want an encounter with the creature in it's environment.

Maybe I should stock up on ammo. Oh, and I should probably pay close attention to the testimony of any young children.

Did anyone else think "samurai chatter" when reading the wife's description of the gibbering the creature made?

There is the 40s(?) vintage account of a bigfoot trashing a remote farmhouse, forcing the wife and kids who were staying there alone to flee. And one of the first episodes of Monsterquest featured a remote fishing cabin in Canada that was supposedly trashed by an aggressive bigfoot. That cabin was revisited on a later show, but then they determined perhaps they were there the wrong time of the year to see anything.

Animals in general are pretty smart and can figure things out if they see it enough. My cats know vaguely how doors open, and know that the door knob or handle has something to do with it. They have not mastered the notion of push and pull, though, but that also escapes a lot of humans.

I got a lead back in 2007 from a friend whos brother hunted on private land in McCurtain county Oklahoma. I spoke with the brother over the phone and was told of an event that he had while hunting and some pretty wicked stories of events that had happened on that property including a home invasion by a creature. The brother gave me the property owners number and I did an over the phone interview with the lady. There had been several incidents of face to face encounters, the one that involves the house entering as best as I can remember: These people would leave their doors and windows open at night, no air conditioning. The husband was woke up by the sound of water running in the kitchen and thought that one of the kids had gotten up to get a drink of water and left the faucet running. He got up and walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and there was a creature cupping water from the faucet, it looked at him and ran out the door. The woman also had a close visual right outside her kitchen window of a creature eating one of her cats. When I use the term "creature" it's because it doesn't fit the norm of other witness accounts. When I asked her if the face looked closer to human or ape she said neither. She said it had a snout and not a flat face. Due to the distance of the location I never did an on site investigation, at the time I also felt that it was "off the wall", but who knows.

Another invasion of a dwelling in northwest Polk county Ar was told to me second hand by the son of a witness who's father was in his teens, home alone when he heard the family milk cow in distress in the barn late at night. He went to the barn and turned on the light and saw a bigfoot kneeling down on top of the cow on the ground and suckling milk.

CREEPY as heck accounts but no telling if true or not.

Guest toejam

My gf was making popcorn in the kitchen. She was 12 at the time. She turned around and there was what could only be a Sasquatch standing filling the door frame. She told me hair covered the face but she could see one eye peeking though the hair. She screamed, dropped the popcorn and her father came running. It was gone by then. Her family confirmed the story for me.

There were gardens full of vegetables, a creek, a small lake and forested area all around.