Sasquatch Kills Hunter?

Guest Chefsquared

Planned and coordinated attacks to feed the troop. Gives me a shiver.

Oooh, Flashman, that was interesting! I've never heard of that before. Thanks for that link.

Edited by madison5716

It is a known mammalian reaction to extreme fright, dump everything to lighten the load, may include bowel and bladder contents, in some instances (species) stomach contents on the theory that if it just wanted a quick snack, well there it is...

Yah, when it comes to intelligence approaching human, or humanlike biological entities, I think we have the exact analog of this going on...

http://en.wikipedia..../Uncanny_valley

Along with psychological mechanisms kicking in to reject it.

Yep, it's also called "giving me the creeps", which those things do. Unless they can make one that will mow my yard.

• 2 years later...

Probably the best, most interesting thread I've read.

Coonbo, I was pleasantly surprised to discover, knows some things I've been alluding to, and seems most experienced and knowledgeable - a no BS kind of guy. 

Covered a lot of territory too - knows some folks I'd love to meet.  That pulling off heads would be no mean trick for one of these huge things, while most humans would have trouble snatching the head off a chicken.

Coonbo, I was pleasantly surprised to discover, knows some things I've been alluding to, and seems most experienced and knowledgeable - a no BS kind of guy. 

Covered a lot of territory too - knows some folks I'd love to meet.  That pulling off heads would be no mean trick for one of these huge things, while most humans would have trouble snatching the head off a chicken.

what prompted you to regurgitate this after three years?

You think maybe because I wasn't HERE three years ago?

I find it interesting that TimberGhost no longer posts here.  Nor Coonbo much.

Could be the lack of activity, could be the Past Thread Police, or could be they weren't received so well.

Maybe it would be better for myself if I tried to contact and communicate with past posters personally, and not bring up postings on threads.

Lots of touchy folks hereabout.

• Upvote 2

Could be the lack of activity, could be the Past Thread Police, or could be they weren't received so well.

Maybe it would be better for myself if I tried to contact and communicate with past posters personally, and not bring up postings on threads.

Not at all touchy :preved: . I'm seriously baffled as to why anyone would dredge this up yet again. I think Incorrigible1 might be spot on. Unless you have some new information to add to the tale?

Not at all touchy :preved: . I'm seriously baffled as to why anyone would dredge this up yet again. I think Incorrigible1 might be spot on. Unless you have some new information to add to the tale?

Fascinating. 

You bother to read older threads you consider old and irrelevant - and then go to the trouble to post twice - in something you have no interest in?

Could that be considered counter-intuitive?  Shall we delete all threads more than, say, two weeks old?  Two months?  Two years?  Maybe you can provide everyone with your recommendation - in the interest of cutting waste.

Usually, someone who considers the topic/thread old and irrelevant would just ignore it.  No?

I was hoping to get a response from a couple of the more interesting posters in the thread to delve a bit further into the topic.  I wasn't punching the thread time and again, so what's your real problem?  Something in the thread you disagree with?  Someone?

Is it the protocol here to discourage further discussion of topics previously addressed, or disallow comments on previous threads?

Sure doesn't take much to baffle some folks.  My sincere apologies for rubbing your fur the wrong way..