Guest bmartin

Algonquin Park Bigfoot

Guest poignant

Not always, and if ghillie suit man is dumb enough to suit up in hunting season ghillie suit might get some holes in it....

... just sayin'....

There are holes in your theory: ghillie suits are already perforated to begin with. :P

Now I'm more worried about ghillie suit man watching me when I camp. Thanks a million.

Guest poignant

Hahaha...you are welcome TexSquatch. Enjoy your quiet corner of the woods...in full view of... ghilliesuitman! (that sounds like a cool forum ID).

Now I'm more worried about ghillie suit man watching me when I camp. Thanks a million.

Don't worry about that.

Ghillie Suit Man watches you poop.

As already alluded to in an earlier post, if you have an hour's video of nothing in particular and you can't see anything out of the ordinary at normal speed, then how would you spot this. I was actively looking for it at normal speed at the right section of the hour-long film and still saw nothing.

If someone can clear this up then I will be somewhat more interested in the video.

BFSleuth

^ According to the updated story the wife saw "something" while they were driving and that's why they searched on the video later...

pdate regarding this video:

http://www.ghosttheo...-algonquin-park

Note the following from Tim Ervick of Ontario Wildlife Field Research-Ontario Bigfoot:

Note this correction:

"Sorry Scott I mixed two reports up. His wife spotted the BF through the window while driving, and said, “what’s that�

That’s why he later reviewed the video in detail."

So, it seems that there is a more plausible back story to this video. They didn't just find it while looking at the video later, the wife saw it out the passenger window and they intentionally went back to try and see it on the video.

Perhaps it is time for all of us to stock up on several GoPros whenever we drive, pointed in all directions... just in case...

However, the story from the witnesses seems to be morphing a little. I'm taking a wait and see attitude on this until we can get more corroborating information out of the witnesses. I'm thinking there is "more to the story" than we are being told so far. See Steenburg's post above. Seems like the witness was shopping this video before.

It's one of those ones you fear will never be proven, it's either true or its not but you are reliant on the witnesses. I tend to prefer analysing those videos which show behaviour/movements which would be very hard to fake.

A changing witness story unfortunately reduces credibility (even if they are telling the truth).

bipedalist

Shopping around to make a live sighting for someone new to footing might not be so bad. Shopping around a video for rebroadcast in a public venue, if in fact it was not a "live sighting" (which in this one I sincerely question) is called "attention-seeking".

BFSleuth

^ especially if the first one or two researchers that received the footage and backstory already noted there were red flags.

Guest poignant

The camera pointed sideways and changing of the eyewitness account really did it in for me.