Sign in to follow this  

If A Suit And Not Bh Then Who?

Ok..this may not go very far but thought I would throw it out there..if it is a suit and it is not BH

then who could it have been? It seems we have three choices ..it is either real, BH, or some other character that appears to be an unknown. I personally am in a quandary because i do not think it possible for BH to be in a suit but cannot committ 100% that Patty is real so what are the alternatives?

Guest Kerchak

If I were a hoax proponent (which I am not) and thought Roger Patterson was a conniving serial hoaxer (which I do not) then I would guess that 'Patty' must be the same very heavy circa 7ft guy who was running around near Yakima and Richland dressed as greyish white bigfoot in 1966.

I see no reason why Patterson would dump the successful and experienced heavy 7ft tall guy for the shorter and thinner and inexperienced Bob Heironimus.

Edited by Kerchak

SweatyYeti

Cary Grant.

Guest Primate

I'm with Grover Krantz on this one . A very athletic ,6'6", 350 pound guy who somehow had nothing better to do ..

xspider1

If it's not BH (and, I don't see how it could possibly be him or, frankly, any other human in a suit) and if it were a suit (glued on over the course of an entire day) then inside the suit would be one of the best secret keepers who ever lived and a person who didn't mind being dipped in this:

post-131-0-35508800-1340298822.jpg

:fie:

I don't think we should even open this door, this topic could potentially taken for a spin, and all of a sudden someone is going to pull some character out of their magic hat o scoftic tricks, and start a whole new confusing, messed up 75% fabricated back story.

PBeaton

JohnC,

You mean like when Wallace's nephew (I think) said the P/G film was Ray's wife wearin' a suit ? :rofl:

:drinks:

Pat...

John c..why not? If there is nothing to it then nothing will come from it. If anything, if patty is real, the absurd story

of BH will leave only so many alternatives and if another character in a suit can be ruled out what does that leave us?

kitakaze

Why has no one suggested the near 7 ft ANE actor Jerry Romney? (5:30)

bighunter43

Are YOU suggesting Jerry Romney Kit? I thought you were convinced that Patty was an average sized man.............say Bob H. So why even throw this one out there................

Edited by bighunter43

kitakaze

1) No. It was a question.

2) Because that was what the thread asked for and it's the closest anyone is going to get to another person claiming to be in the suit.

SweatyYeti

Pee Wee Herman???...

PeeWeePatty1.jpg

You gotta admit.....he's a pretty close match! :) Heck.....I bet if you throw a Spiderman doll at it...they'd be a near-perfect match!

Guest LAL

André the Giant, of course. Here he is recreating his starring role:

Andre_the_giant_as_Bigfoot.jpeg

That's Roger Patterson on the right. :whistle:

SweatyYeti

You mean 'Andre the Giant Rug', Lu... ;)

xspider1

So, Roger was a genius impersonator too?? Amazing. Very funny Sweaty and LAL! Even Pee Wee isn't safe from the conspiracy theories!!! lol

:biggrin:

Sign in to follow this