Sign in to follow this  

If A Suit And Not Bh Then Who?

SweatyYeti

That's right, xspider... :) ....we need a replacement for Bob....(since he wasn't Patty)....and Pee Wee looks like a great candidate, to me!

Just look at his 'large cranium'. Throw a helmet on it...and it'll be just small enough, to make it inside Patty's head... :thumbsu:

kitakaze

Ok..this may not go very far but thought I would throw it out there..if it is a suit and it is not BH

then who could it have been? It seems we have three choices ..it is either real, BH, or some other character that appears to be an unknown. I personally am in a quandary because i do not think it possible for BH to be in a suit but cannot committ 100% that Patty is real so what are the alternatives?

Sorry, Thick. Looks like the thread topic doesn't want to be discussed seriously over emoticon high-fiving. Though Jerry Romney explicitly denied involvement, if you're asking if not Bob Heironimus than who, the first serious discussion should involve Romney.

Galahad

Just Curious, BH height is shorter than Jerry Romney. Kitakaze, you claim to know all about "the suit". Which one of these two subjects

fits into the suit?

Edited by Galahad

Who denied having anything to do with it...you believe BobH but doubt Romney?

PBeaton

1) No. It was a question.

2) Because that was what the thread asked for and it's the closest anyone is going to get to another person claiming to be in the suit.

kitakaze,

Ray Wallace's nephew claimed it was Ray's wife wearin' a suit.

Pat...

xspider1

The way they played it out on TV during the last 'official debunking' of the PGf was that they just tied it all in to R. Wallace. Such a simple solution but, the film just never adds up to be anything of the sort.

kitakaze

kitakaze,

Ray Wallace's nephew claimed it was Ray's wife wearin' a suit.

Pat...

Wallace's nephew claimed Elna was Patty? I don't think so. Which nephew, specifically?

A Wallace family member would definitely say Elna wore Bigfoot costumes that Ray filmed because that is exactly what happened...

Many people have seen the pictures of Bigfoot before, but after this story you may look at a famous Bigfoot video in a whole new light.

Deep in the forests of the Northwest lives a legend some say will never die.

When a Washington family revealed they used sandals to fool everyone that Bigfoot was real, they thought the Northwest legend would fade.

Click Read More (video and pics included)

So far it hasn't and the Bigfoot lore lives on.

In the past two years believers continue to uncover evidence the creature exists even through the creators of Bigfoot came forward with new evidence, suggesting the Bigfoot story is just that.

Some believers said they have seen Bigfoot, "they were big feet from what I've heard from child hood these giant apes," said Bigfoot researcher Todd Neiss.

"I've heard one, I found foot prints and of course I smelled one," said Zoologist Dr. Henner Fahrenbach.

"I seen it with my own two eyes this creature exists, it's not a belief it's a fact," said Bigfoot eyewitness Terry Reams.

Believers have collected casts of footprints, photographs of the creature relaxing, and eating a deer.

They also cite a famous film that is almost enough to make bona fide Bigfoot believers out of anyone.

However the facts behind Bigfoot have been fizzling the last couple of years.

Michael and Dale Lee Wallace squashed Sasquatch stories by revealing a Bigfoot sandal in 2002 that was used to make big prints in the forest.

"These things (sandals) were a lot thicker. They got a lot of great use. (laughs) It was a lot of fun," said Michael.

Back in 1958, Ray Wallace used those same sandals to make Bigfoot prints around his road building equipment in northern California.

Some said he did it for fun, others believe he used them to scare off would be vandals.

For whatever reason, Ray is credited with paving the trail to the name Bigfoot.

"Looking through the scrap book, he saved any article that had anything to do with Bigfoot," said Ray's son Michael.

News reports from the 1950's tell of Bigfoot tracks showing up nearly everywhere the Wallace's worked.

While some knew of Wallace's prank, few believed that Bigfoot was just a hairy hoax.

"We tell people about it but they wouldn't believe it. We told them it was all fake but they just wouldn't believe that," said Ray's nephew Dale Lee Wallace.

So the Wallace's decided to shed more light on what they call the Bigfoot lie.

They did that by showing KATU reel to reel films that Ray took of something or someone who looked like Bigfoot. "This (film) is basically Bigfoot 'the early years' when dad was experimenting. He was basically putting somebody in a suit," said Michael.

In one film 'Bigfoot' is seen catching fish, holding rocks, and shaking trees. Another video shows Bigfoot eating a deer.

"He was having fun, with what started out in 1958 as a prank just sort of snowballed, so he just jumped on board with everybody else and just went for it," said Michael.

While Ray continued to fake films and footprints, his son said his father never told anyone Bigfoot was a hoax.

But shortly after his father's death, his son found a pair of big hands.

"These were the original Bigfoot hands," said Michael.

Since the hands used in the Bigfoot films have turned up, who was wearing his big feet?

Meet Mrs. Bigfoot; "Yeah, I had em on," said Ray's wife Elna Wallace.

"It was hot and I about suffocated. Then I said hurry up and get that picture taken because if somebody comes up over that hill and sees me, they'll kill me," said Elna. "They'll shoot me for sure, that's Bigfoot and we'll make money off of that."

http://www.book-of-t...article644.html

sasquatch_ray20wallace1.jpg

Lore continues for Bigfoot

That answer may rest in the hands of a family who claim their father Ray Wallace made the first Bigfoot prints around the Northwest wearing larger than life sandals.

Their family told KATU that Bigfoot died along with Ray nearly two years ago.

Mrs. Ray Wallace said she has been filmed in a Bigfoot suit.

"I'm Mrs. Bigfoot," said Elna Wallace.

Her husband Ray is the man credited with creating the Bigfoot craze back in 1958.

Ray's feeding of the imagination of believers in the early Bigfoot years may have created a story that may never die.

"Oh yeah, there's a lot of people that still believe that," said Elna.

Ed Teachout: "What do you want to tell them?"

"That they're crazy," she said.

Regardless of believers or hoaxers, the films, the castings, and the photographs may turn out to only be the stuff legends are made of.

http://forteanzoolog...-just-died.html

The lady in the suit:

post-1055-006643200 1296877586_thumb.jpg

I got her name wrong earlier. It's "Elna", not "Emma".

I think the best you'll find is media speculation that Elna was Patty, but not any of Wallace's family.

roguefooter

Though Jerry Romney explicitly denied involvement, if you're asking if not Bob Heironimus than who, the first serious discussion should involve Romney.

Considering BobH also denied involvement, all we would have to do is concoct some story to convince ourselves that it was really him. Friends with ANE, Roger being on the payroll, blah blah blah.

"Explicit" statements mean nothing in the conspiracy world. They can easily be finagled if need be.

kitakaze

Bob Heironimus denied being in the PGF at the same time he denied being in Roger's film that we know he was in when he was still a trusted friend of Bob Gimlin's. Let's not make a thread about people other than Bob H about Bob H.

roguefooter

If you want to bring in claims of 'explicit denial' then Bob H is definitely relevant here. The man got a free pass from 'explicit denial' so why not others?

OntarioSquatch

Patty is certainly a human, but not one that's in a suit :)

kitakaze

If you want to bring in claims of 'explicit denial' then Bob H is definitely relevant here. The man got a free pass from 'explicit denial' so why not others?

Has Bob Heironimus denied involvement in a film that he was actually in? Did he go on camera and maintain denial in a film he was actually in?

If there is to be an actual serious discussion per the OP as to other candidates for the PGF than Bob Heironimus, the very first person should be Jerry Romney.

roguefooter
Has Bob Heironimus denied involvement in a film that he was actually in? Did he go on camera and maintain denial in a film he was actually in?

It makes no difference if he went on camera or not- denial is denial. If you believe Bob H to be in the PGF then yes, he denied involvement in a film that he was actually in.

If Romney is suspected to be in the suit then he'll get the same benefits given to Bob H including a colorful story to make it sound plausible. No double standards.

Edited by roguefooter

kitakaze

Forget speculative. Has Bob Heironimus denied being in a film he was actually in?...

896149ab269001bdc.jpg

roguefooter

Whether Bob denied involvement in the South Fork film is irrelevant to his denial of involvement in the PGF.

Since we're talking about possible men in the suit here's a vague one from Ray Wallace including his claim of involvement in the PGF:

Ray Wallace has claimed that he knows who was in the Patterson suit. He will not give a name, but says that the person in the suit was a Yakima Indian.

Wallace also says that he told Roger Patterson where to film his Bigfoot. "Roger Patterson came [over] dozens of times pumping me on this Bigfoot," Ray Wallace explained to researcher Dennis Pilichis in 1982. " I felt sorry for Roger Patterson. He told me that he had cancer of the lymph glands and he was desperately broke and he wanted to try get something where he could have a little income. Well, he went down there just exactly where I told him. I told him, 'You go down there and hang around on that bank. Stay up there and watch that spot.' I told him where the trail was that went down to where that big rock was.I told him where he could get those pictures down there. Bluff Creek."

http://www.strangemag.com/pattersonfilm30th.html

Edited by roguefooter

Sign in to follow this