Guest tracker

The Massacre Theory ? @ Bluff Creek Ca 1967

It all makes sense now....!

They shot and skinned the bigfoots, then Bob Heronimus wore one of the pelts- ala "Silence of the Lambs" to film the PGf "hoax" film.

This explains why the "suit" looks so good and has not been duplicated.... its actually a bigfoot pelt, sewn and worn over his body with some padding !

See, there I solved the entire 40+ year mystery......

I better get some +1's for this monumental, Earth-shattering revelation !

Actually, i think the video above is kind of ridiculous. Pools of blood ? Pelts ?

They're about as easy to see and recognizable as some of the blobsquatches I've seen offered up in other videos.

There is nothing definitive or even thought provoking about what is shown in the above video... its tripe as far as I'm concerned.

-A-

It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again.

Wheellug

The name of the book was actually 'Silence of the Sasquatch'. It was the publishing company that forced the writer to change the title and story line.

Edited by Wheellug

steenburg

It really amasses me how this old chestnut keeps coming up again. Thanks indiefoot for posting the link. I really didn't want to post the two articles again. But if any one wishes to get up to speed on this issue read the Grendel films thread. I can tell you all this much as of this date none of the massacre theorists has made any attempt to see the Blue Creek Mountain footage. Bobbie not only did remove the photos she added to two articles on Bob Titmus, but she removed the whole articles? As far as I know she still be leaves the man in the footage is Bob Titmus. At least she has not stated other wise.

Thomas Steenburg

kitakaze

Regarding the OP, yesterday for my documentary I finally received the entire Blue Creek Mountain/Bluff Creek/Onion Mountain footage of John Green, Rene Dahinden and others investigating that hoax. There's no blood, no pelts, Lady never goes crazy and it placid throughout the entire thing. There are only painfully obvious hoaxed tracks and many of them.

Of course, there is always hope for the massacre theory. People looking to dispel it can always ask Gimlin why he told Bigfoot researcher and friend of Bob Gimlin why he told Thom Roger and he tracked seven then three Bigfoot down into the creekbed on the day they filmed Patty...

Of very great interest to me is the involvement of Bigfoot researcher Thom Cantrall. Some newer members may have no idea who this is or my particular interest. Cantrall is a Bigfoot researcher I have interviewed who came to my attention after he publicly claimed that on no less than three occasions, Bob Gimlin has told him personally that on October, 20th, 1967, Patty Day, he and Roger were tracking a group of seven Bigfoots and then three down into the creek bottom where they then encountered Patty...

Biggimlincomment.jpg

Thom Cantrall is a personal friend of Bob Gimlin and like Bob Gimlin, a regular on the Bigfoot conference circuit...

Thom+Cantrall.jpg

thom_c.jpg

In my interview with Cantrall, he stated that Gimlin and he discussed this at the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium in 2010, the Igor Bourtsev pow wow the same year, and also at a personal lunch the two went for. If Mr. Cantrall has a Q&A session during any of his presentations, particularly the one from 2-3pm on Sunday called "Proving the Patterson Film", I would encourage asking about this extraordinary revelation of seven Bigfoot then three being tracked at Bluff Creek.

Here's Thom in action at his Richland Bigfoot conference in May at which Gimlin was a guest speaker...

Edited by kitakaze

SweatyYeti

You mean......they shooted a whole bunch of Bigfoots???? Are you kidding me?! :o

kitakaze

At the very low end of inquisitive responsibility, we can try and resolve why close friend and supporter of Gimlin's would claim such a story as Cantrall's, especially when said to have discussed it at least three times with Gimlin.

I've always instinctively felt the "massacre" scenario to be beyond-crazy; but... the longer one spends on this whole BF scene, the more baffling, and crazier, it seems to become. At times I empathise with the White Queen in "Alice", who had no trouble believing half a dozen different impossible things before breakfast...

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think M.K really overdid it with this massacre thing. Most people still have trouble seeing Patty is real.

PBeaton

kitakaze,

I've chit chatted with Bob over the phone, never once has he suggested anythin' of the sort Cantrall is claimin'. Surely most, if not all of us have heard or seen Bob give interviews on what took place that day, have you ever heard anythin' similar to Cantrall's claim actually come from Bob himself ? I haven't. Is Cantrall mistaken, or did he simply misunderstand what Bob was talkin' bout, I don't know. Could the several or three be Bob mentionin' the different individuals suggested by the multiple different tracks found in the area ? Blue creek tracks found earlier ? I don't know, but I've never heard anyone besides Cantrall suggest such a thing.

Pat...

SweatyYeti

At the very low end of inquisitive responsibility, we can try and resolve why close friend and supporter of Gimlin's would claim such a story as Cantrall's, especially when said to have discussed it at least three times with Gimlin.

At the very low end of inquisitive responsibility, we should try and resolve why Patty's elbows reach so much lower than Bob's.

Guest Bigfoothunter

kitakaze,

I've chit chatted with Bob over the phone, never once has he suggested anythin' of the sort Cantrall is claimin'. Surely most, if not all of us have heard or seen Bob give interviews on what took place that day, have you ever heard anythin' similar to Cantrall's claim actually come from Bob himself ? I haven't. Is Cantrall mistaken, or did he simply misunderstand what Bob was talkin' bout, I don't know. Could the several or three be Bob mentionin' the different individuals suggested by the multiple different tracks found in the area ? Blue creek tracks found earlier ? I don't know, but I've never heard anyone besides Cantrall suggest such a thing.

Pat...

I do not recall Cantrall's version ever being said by Gimlin anywhere. In fact, the official story was that Gimlin had only seen shapeless inpressions on the ground when they got down there to Bluff Creek as the rains had all but destroyed any definition to the tracks that had been reported there. I have a feeling that Cantrall is in error about what Gimlin said and what it applied to, if ever said. To say the least, I am not impressed with Kitakaze's poor attempt to utilize it.

At the very low end of inquisitive responsibility, we should try and resolve why Patty's elbows reach so much lower than Bob's.

Your suggestion would be an applied science. The Kitakaze suggestion suggest to me an applied tabloid technique so to create something from nothing so to sell a story or a belief.

Regarding the OP, yesterday for my documentary I finally received the entire Blue Creek Mountain/Bluff Creek/Onion Mountain footage of John Green, Rene Dahinden and others investigating that hoax. There's no blood, no pelts, Lady never goes crazy and it placid throughout the entire thing. There are only painfully obvious hoaxed tracks and many of them.

We didn't need the entire BCM film to disspell the ridiculous things that Davis was claiming. And considering that Eric Dahinden has the complete film that his Dad took on that trip - I have serious doubts that you (Kitakaze) recieved the "entire' BCM film.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

PBeaton

Bigfoothunter,

Agreed, never heard Bob mention anythin' of the sort either. An agreed again, but the tracks were at Blue Creek not Bluff Creek, an they did look so poor as not to waist film on them, Bob has mentioned this in interviews.

kitakaze knows all this already.

Pat...

kitakaze

I have serious doubts that you (Kitakaze) recieved the "entire' BCM film.

Excellent. Have you seen the entire BCM film?

People looking to dispel it can always ask Gimlin why he told Bigfoot researcher and friend of Bob Gimlin why he told Thom Roger and he tracked seven then three Bigfoot down into the creekbed on the day they filmed Patty... Here's Thom in action at his Richland Bigfoot conference in May at which Gimlin was a guest speaker...
Thom also freely admits to psychically communicating with lots of sasquatches, including his personal teacher. Edited by OregonMan

roguefooter

Cantrall is a non issue, just another attempt at throwing a wrench into the PGF. Unless we hear it from Gimlin then who cares what someone else says? That's common sense.

Cantrall is a convention speaker just like Kal Korff is a convention speaker. Anyone who thinks there's some kind of representation or importance in that needs to reevaluate his thinking.