Conspiracy Theory And Bigfoot

AaronD

You guys are thinking are way too hard with regard to the "How to's" of a cover-up conspiracy. All you have to do is maintain the status quo which is that very few people even think about the creature or accept that it exists. The Bigfoot community at large does a fine jobe on it's own of spreading it's own disinformation and false evidence. All you have to do is intercept hard evidence. People are greedy. Enough money and the threat of loss of a meal ticket is usually enough to keep a witness quiet long enough for what they "do know" to no longer be tactically relevent and for people to have time to no longer care.

It's comments like this that give me reason to believe there are those working in the background to cover things up.

Say what is really happening and then make a BIG joke of it just to cast doubt on any other similar statements made that might be true.

I studied psyops in the military and I know how the mind games work.

Mike (watch1)

Yep. though my information comes 2nd hand from histories and documentaries about intelligence work and such rather than direct training.

You guys are thinking are way too hard with regard to the "How to's" of a cover-up conspiracy. All you have to do is maintain the status quo which is that very few people even think about the creature or accept that it exists. The Bigfoot community at large does a fine jobe on it's own of spreading it's own disinformation and false evidence. All you have to do is intercept hard evidence. People are greedy. Enough money and the threat of loss of a meal ticket is usually enough to keep a witness quiet long enough for what they "do know" to no longer be tactically relevent and for people to have time to no longer care.

I'd have to say I agree with that. Bigfoot isn't something most people care to talk about much let alone believe in with a passion, save for us few junkies. A lot of bigfooters even are simply interested in the iconic value of their association to the subject; from t-shirts to keychains to plaster casts---with no actual interest in the validity of the subject. With that in mind, it would be relatively easy for anyone to cover up or hide their existence from the micro-population of inquiring wanna-know's.

Waiting for someone to post the story about the Black ops helicopters carrying out the bodies of BF after Mt. St. Helens...

Theoretically, What government dept. is orchestrating the conspiracy? It must be the CIA or the NSA, since they are experienced with conspiracies.

The BLM and Forest Service have their fair share of experience as well, as witnessed by their shennanigans over wolf and other predator reintroduction schemes.

Guest Darrell
. Otherwise you fall into the trap of dreaming up a scenario - then inventing reasons to support it.

IMO that is already a big problem in this phenonina and muddies the water to guys that are actully trying to find bigfoot legitimatley.

Personally I think the conspiracy theory is a poor excuse for weak evidence.

Again IMO a govt conspiricy is just something else to blame for the reason they (certain bigfooters) cant produce real evidence.

Did the "Men in Black" show up to examine the Georgia Boys' freezer? If not, then there is no coverup.

Unless of course they provided them with the fake one!

I'm sorry, but do you really expect such a simplistic statement (and not even a logical one) to carry any weight?

Lets cover some facts and information here:

1) The outcome of any one case does not determine whether there is or is not a cover up in a topic over all. Regardless of the outcome of the GA boys situation, there are other cases on record of suspected suppression of information, such as the Mt St Helens incident, which was discussed on this forum last year.

2) There are at least three different possible interpretations of the GA boys incident that would have the same outcome, and still be consistent with an overall coverup:

1. The GA boys went public so fast and drew so much media attention that "vanishing" the alleged evidence would have sent up a big red signal flare that an active cover up was underway, so the PTB did nothing. They got lucky, and it turned out to be a hoax.
  2. The PTB quietly investigated the GA boys situation, discovered that it was in fact a hoax, and allowed the hoax to proceed as it furthered the misinformation agenda.
  3. The GA boys hoax was actually orchestrated by the PTB as part of the misinformation agenda.

Any of those three scenarios is viable. I suspect 1 might be most likely, but can't rule out 2 or 3.

You have to understand that a successful counter-information/misinformation/coverup operation, conducted correctly, will NEVER use a cookie-cutter, single response methodology to further it's agenda. If the MIBs (as you put it) showed up each and every time, such a blatant and public display of coercive force would make it obvious that something untoward was going on. Indeed, such a visible, active intervention would be reserved for the most serious emergency cases only, because of that very fact.

Properly conducted operations employ multiple overlapping strategies designed to counter weaknesses in each individual tactic. The goal is to "muddy the water" so that it is difficult to discern truth from falsehood, thus reducing the credibility of the entire discussion.

Guest Darrell
I studied psyops in the military and I know how the mind games work.

As have I and would say you have wandered out of your lane on this one.

Easy Darrell, we're all just exchanging opinions here regardless of background, etc...some of us have seen the dissappearance of good evidence right under our noses owing to "authorities" who confiscated it. What part of the government was it? C'mon, like they're gonna give that away....and as in the Kecksburg incident the soldiers retrieving the evidence probably didn't even know what they're retrieving, they're just doing their job and aren't authorized to tell you the time of day let alone something relevant. Best advice: If you ever find anything you think might be of interest to bigfootery, don't call the authorities...post on here, we'll handle it :)

...some of us have seen the dissappearance of good evidence right under our noses owing to "authorities" who confiscated it.

Refresh my memory on that, if you would, please.

I could swear I saw a bigfoot on the grassy noll in Dealey Plaza, in November of '63. The gubmint insists I didn't.

Where were you when Oliver Stone needed you?

Guest BFSleuth

From your 1st link:

"They were taken to a common pit where the bodies were burned to avoid disease and contamination of the rivers."

I wonder if we might ever find the burn pit? The bones might still be intact.

Guest Darrell

I think the real conspiricy is in keeping the bigfoot thing going after 60 years. There is so much of "a person in attendance at a meeting said he heard from someone who heard from a wildlife agent that ........." , or the "My dad saw one 35 years ago and told me 2 months ago" in most reports it makes everything look, well, stupid.

From your 1st link:

"They were taken to a common pit where the bodies were burned to avoid disease and contamination of the rivers."

I wonder if we might ever find the burn pit? The bones might still be intact.

Really? If they couldnt find any of the people that died in the eruption how could anyone find any bigfoot bodies? Its just more pro bigfoot conspiricy nonsense. See, I solved it! :spiteful:

...some of us have seen the dissappearance of good evidence right under our noses owing to "authorities" who confiscated it.

So lets hear it. Whats your story of having "good evidence" confiscated by "the authorities" ?

This one is much better. It even has a Park Ranger spreading mis-info and bigfoot remains that were sent to the Smithsonian.

The link is not right but the rest of the story is here about 1/4 of the way down.

November 9, 1962, 8:30 AM: O’Brien, Southwest Oregon, Oregon/California border. A elderly female Bigfoot, suffering from Lyme Disease, estimated age 40, about 8’2 and weighing 770 pounds, was killed on October 10 when a wild storm knocked a large Douglas fir down, crushing her.

Edited by Martin
  • Upvote 1