Canada 1884 - Jacko Articles

Guest tirademan

Guest tirademan

Sort of testing here, but these are the articles I found about Jacko, including the one everyone's seen.

A new find describes incidents that happened in the area the year before, with a shortened reprint of it.

I also found the Colonist newspaper seemed to fight with the other newspapers (loyalist vs colonist?), so they'd take jabs back and forth at each other. Hence, the one paper questioning the veracity of the other. I posted 2 such stories for comparison, but they're not about Jacko.

tirademan

CAN1884YaleWildmenAndJacko.jpg

CAN1884YaleWildmenAndJacko2.jpg

CAN1884JackoReported.gif

CAN1884YaleWildmenAndJacko3.jpg

CAN1884JackoManBeastCaptured.gif

CAN1884YaleColonistPaperRip.jpg

CAN1884YaleColonistPaperRip2.jpg

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

I love reading all of these old encounters. Very nice of tirademan to donate them before he passed.

These old accounts are important because they prove that people were seeing them before Bigfoot was so well known as it is today. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to get a chance soon to go back and read these.  Old encounters are always fun to read but back then I can only imagine that some print was akin to news today,   a lot of entertainment with a wee bit of fact checking.   

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I also enjoy reading these old accounts. I spent a slow night at work reading several of them.

Even found some near where I live . Thanks for sharing. 

• Thanks 1