Bfro Website Down/gone

The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization website is completely down and I can't seem to access it at all. Is this the case for anybody else?

Same here.

I wonder why it would be down. I was thinking about finally submitting something on here, but alas, the website is either gone or down. Very strange.

Guest BFSleuth

The BFRO web site does seem to have issues with inaccessibility from time to time. My estimate is that this happens about twice a month and usually lasts from an hour or so to sometimes a day. Have patience and try again later.

Looks like everything is fine, according to Matt's twitter..

"BFRO server down. Hard drive broke apart spinning too fast last night after that Bonaduce Bigfoot show. Will be up again later."

Guest BFSleuth

Yeah, it does seem that their traffic might increase quite a bit whenever a show is on television. Our own forum server has had issues in the past, and thanks very much to the work of gigantor we are pretty solid now. Of course, once something like the Ketchum report is published or a body is actually brought forward I would expect that might create some significant traffic for us. We aren't immune to issues like this and I certainly don't think we should be reading too much into the BFRO web site going down on occasion, it's just the nature of web servers.

Alright, that makes sense. As bad as the movie was, it would be a good reason for non-Bigfooters to check out the movie and ultimately the BFRO. It used to happen when Finding Bigfoot was on.

Moneymaker took his money, squatch stuff and RAN! :o

Yeah, right!

Looks like everything is fine, according to Matt's twitter..

"BFRO server down. Hard drive broke apart spinning too fast last night after that Bonaduce Bigfoot show. Will be up again later."

I watch part of that show.....25 foot bigfoot.

Guest wudewasa

The hard drive broke after spinning too fast- it must be a squatch that did it! Bigfoots are known to behave like this because they have observed us using computers to upload pictures from game cameras to the Internet. Clear evidence such as the Jacobs photos has infuriated the squatch population, and more attacks against such technology are sure to happen. I know this because I've been doing this for years...

• Upvote 1

Guest wudewasa

That broken hard drive is pretty squatchy! Stand next to it Bobo for a size comparison. Let me go get my bullhorn and 300 people to comb the office in grid formation for evidence of bigfoots!