Bears.. Are They Afraid Of Sasquatch (Top Alpha Predators)?

The Jacobs juvenile is a classic example. It's evident there was some kind of scuffle or fleeing, the bears disappeared, then a half hour later there's the the juvy and the bears never returned.

No matter how much you wish the jacobs photo to be of a bigfoot, it will always be a bear. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's probably a sasquatch imitating a duck.

Could we say that a bigfoot fighting a bear would be similar to a man fighting a wolf? If so, I think the bear wins unless there is a huge size advantage for the bigfoot.

No matter how much you wish the jacobs photo to be of a bigfoot, it will always be a bear. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's probably a sasquatch imitating a duck.

That's not a very good excuse when it measures up to a primates proportions during investigations. Not to mention the place was crawling with Sasquatch before, during, and after. According to multiple eye witnesses. I don't buy the bear excuse one bit, that time it was a juvenile Sasquatch.

Guest Graydog52

My picture of sasquatch is different. Accrding to eyewitness accounts I have read, some modern day, some archived accounts from native american indians.There is great diversity among the sasquatch species as far as size , physical size , facial appearance , and demeanor-tolerance of humans.

Most have human like fingers ,huge hands with with thick finger nails often times chipped or cracked as though they had been used as tools. Some sasquatch seem to have more claw like finger nails ,even pointed on the end.

Sasquatch also has an unuasual relationship with trees. They build habitations from them,snapping off medium size trees apparently effortlessly, then, building homes that seem to be weather proof.Sasquatch has also been known to push over huge trees or climb them and snap the top out of them to create structures.

There is variation in size. I read a story from the 1880's ,I believe, of the Okeefenokee swamp in South Georgia . A disturbance from a large "pigman", brought a posse of locals into the swamp, about a week in they encountered this creature and he attacked them killing five of them before they were able to pump enough ammunition into him to kill him. The report of the surving seven wsa that he measured over thirteen feet tall and had the face of a pig. They said he smelled so bad they could not stand to be near him. I believe they burned the body. There was no report of any more activity and no evidence of a family. He was what I think may have been a rogue.I call him a rogue because i think his behavior was outside of what is acceptable within the species. I have seen references in indian lore of sasquatch removing violent individuals from their local group. IF, this is true then it would imply that sasquatch is thinking in a way that protects the good of the group and considers the implications of generating coflict with humans.

I also think that the reason for this rogue behavior is parallel with giantism,15" tall, and palsy-paralysis which seems to occur occaionally within the species. I suspect there is a form of genetic incosistency ,perhaps a consequence of inbreeding, as a result of a small breeding population.

Consider Tigons and Lygers , genetically engineered giant cats , now being seen around the world . These labratory creations are 10'-12' long and can weigh more than 1000 pounds. However their appetites are voracious , their behavior is cubbish, and they seem to come with a shopping list of health problems.It seems that the growth inhibiting hormone which is provided by the father becomes recessive as a result of the crossbreeding.I mention this as a possible illustration of what the of appearance of a genetic anomaly might be in a species. There is no New Brunswick journal of Bigfoot medicine, but , we can speculate.

Consider Karelian Bear Dogs; they track, intimidate, and will even nip bears, some are used to recondition bears to be afraid of humans. One of the things they use is there bark to intimidate, and they gang up on the bear and harrass it..

Here is a link:

http://wdfw.wa.gov/enforcement/kbd/

I can only imagine that the sound of a Sasquatch eclipses that of a bear and may be enough to scare it away, maybe the infra-sound helps as well. Sasquatches would be smarter than bears so I am imagining they would have a few strategies we are unaware of to boot.

• 4 months later...
Guest Graydog52

The ancient indians hunted bears ,but, if threatened by bigfoot , they would evacuate their village. They called him the master of the forest. They did not call the bear anything. Humans have fought bears and actually won. Noone picks a fight with bigfoot. Ivan Marx found a large brown bear with his neck broken and his intestines had been torn out and partially eaten .In the 1980s a horse was found dead near St Augustine Florida with its head pulled off and 18" inch humanish looking tracks at the scene.Horses are terrified of bigfoot and bigfoot seems to hate horses. Horse owners have reported well mannered ,well disciplined horses losing all control when near a bigfoot. The horses know . Ivan Marx was called to Kodiak Alaska to help a cattleman whose cows were disappearing. Marx told him it was Kodiak bears,but, the cattle farmer said :"no, it is bigfoot". My wife grew up there and remembered the event, However, she never heard that it was anything other than bears.Leif Ericson saw bigfoot and it changed his mind about setting up camp in North America. Christopher Columbus saw him. President Theodore Roosevelt knew he existed. Actor Jimmy Stewart brought back a hand of a yeti from China,(guess he didn't know there were more around Hollywood than Bejing).The consensus is that in a court of law the overwhelming and evergrowing amount of pro bigfoot evidence makes their existence undeniable and the "Hoax" screamers look like slanderers.

The thing you need to wrap your mind around is bigfoots incredible groundspeed . Perhaps even more impressive is his upper body strength. I have heard of witnessed accounts of bigfoot climbing Climbing 36" diameter X 80' tall cedar trees and snapping the top off . We have no standard by which we can measure his strength or hunting prowess .I believe technology will .provide undeniable proof of bigfoots presence very soon, perhaps this year.Our Federal government knows ,but, refuses to comment. Forestry commision same thing. National Geographic says :yes, they exist,but they're not trackable , marketable ,or sexy. And the government has known this : public reaction will be foolish and panicked.And noone wants to be responsible for starting that public relations debaucle.

What impresses me most is that "some" very good people have seen things that defied explanation. Now they will find out that they weren't crazy or imagining it.

BFF Patron

These little guys aint' skeered of nuthin'

The ancient indians hunted bears ,but, if threatened by bigfoot , they would evacuate their village. They called him the master of the forest. They did not call the bear anything. Humans have fought bears and actually won. Noone picks a fight with bigfoot. Ivan Marx found a large brown bear with his neck broken and his intestines had been torn out and partially eaten .In the 1980s a horse was found dead near St Augustine Florida with its head pulled off and 18" inch humanish looking tracks at the scene.Horses are terrified of bigfoot and bigfoot seems to hate horses. Horse owners have reported well mannered ,well disciplined horses losing all control when near a bigfoot. The horses know . Ivan Marx was called to Kodiak Alaska to help a cattleman whose cows were disappearing. Marx told him it was Kodiak bears,but, the cattle farmer said :"no, it is bigfoot". My wife grew up there and remembered the event, However, she never heard that it was anything other than bears.Leif Ericson saw bigfoot and it changed his mind about setting up camp in North America. Christopher Columbus saw him. President Theodore Roosevelt knew he existed. Actor Jimmy Stewart brought back a hand of a yeti from China,(guess he didn't know there were more around Hollywood than Bejing).The consensus is that in a court of law the overwhelming and evergrowing amount of pro bigfoot evidence makes their existence undeniable and the "Hoax" screamers look like slanderers.

The thing you need to wrap your mind around is bigfoots incredible groundspeed . Perhaps even more impressive is his upper body strength. I have heard of witnessed accounts of bigfoot climbing Climbing 36" diameter X 80' tall cedar trees and snapping the top off . We have no standard by which we can measure his strength or hunting prowess .I believe technology will .provide undeniable proof of bigfoots presence very soon, perhaps this year.Our Federal government knows ,but, refuses to comment. Forestry commision same thing. National Geographic says :yes, they exist,but they're not trackable , marketable ,or sexy. And the government has known this : public reaction will be foolish and panicked.And noone wants to be responsible for starting that public relations debaucle.

What impresses me most is that "some" very good people have seen things that defied explanation. Now they will find out that they weren't crazy or imagining it.

The GOV in general doesnt care about BF because they DONT believe they exist .....no conspiracies or behind closed doors meeting about hiding Sasquatch evidence.

i would think black bears like we have in pennsylvania would avoid interaction with a sasquatch, but i also wouldn't expect a bigfoot to seek out a confrontation. the bears' claws, as have already been mentioned, would pose a major threat. i'm thinking the risk vs. reward of a battle with a bear would lead the sasquatch to scare off a bear rather than engage one physically

Guest Graydog52

SquatchinPA I agree I don't think Bigfoot seeks out a bear. There is no advantage to a fight with no reward/benefit. He probably would in a territorial dispute ,or, if the bear became overly aggressive and posed a threat to one of his family group. But, historically one generation after another of bears has known that they cannot out run,out hunt,or, out think Bigfoot.Bigfoot does what is necessary, nothing more.Think about it, if he has watched us "americans" for the last 300 years ,and, seen what we have done for the native indians, no wonder he doesn't want anything to do with us. Bigfoot's only known out of species hunting companion is the wolf. Bears fear wolfpacks. According to indian lore the wolf does what Bigfoot tells him and they both benefit from the result.

• masterbarber locked this topic