16 Minutes Of Constant Howls (California July 2012)

yep theres a raccoon in a tree somewhere

Edited by scrappy

Cervelo

^^^^^^

Bingo!

If you accept that this is a pack of hunting dogs (as I do) please consider this as a great example of why and how sounds are manipulated by terrain, weather (especially wind) and your own mind to be something they are not.

• Upvote 1

roguefooter

The howls in the second video sound too intermittent and drawn out to be a pack of dogs. Almost like single howls played at half speed.

Guest sosha

Is it legal to hunt with a pack of dogs at night in California? Especially after 10pm when I'd think nearby residents would be more than slightly annoyed by the sound?

Cervelo

Maybe feral dogs/yotes? They generally don't follow rules to well.

An illegal hunt/training session?

Video in OP was "removed by user"... anyone have it saved?

GuyInIndiana

No, but the "owner" of that is also the owner of the video posted in post #12...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/32453-16-minutes-of-constant-howls-california-july-2012/#entry630038

... and they both had exactly the same title on the video from what I remember.

IF the guy who was here took off the first copy which was in post #1, he forgot he had the same/similar video posted at that URL in post #12 of this thread.

It still plays.

I'm leaning towards this being dogs...but I'm still wondering why the dogs in the camper did not respond. It was obviously loud enough for everyone to hear.

( especially a dog ) I however do not believe this was a hoax or some type of setup. Just someone who really thinks they heard a bigfoot, but in reality, did not.