Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Hence, the reason why no one has ever successfully taken a BF photo and why no one ever will.

Really? I've seen plenty of photos and video. It's just a matter of if you believe it is the real thing or not. Doesn't really matter as no photo or video will ever be definative proof.

BFF Patron

" That’s why his massive amount of body heat never betrays his presence. Unknown to many BF believers, wildlife agencies both governmental and commercial have conducted hundreds of aerial FLIR surveys on a variety of species as a means to obtain numbers and migration patterns. Moreover, these overflights can cover several thousand square km's in a single night. If BF distribution is as numerous and widespread as researchers claim, how is it that these surveys have never detected 800 lbs. of upright walking primate flesh? "

Maybe they have and they are not telling you.....

Or, maybe BF only sleeps on hot rocks!

Edited by bipedalist

Well thought out objections and logical arguments are well and good. And Moot, if even one person here or anywhere else has seen one of these creatures and truly know that it exists. Then everyone else becomes by definition, ignorant. Because they know and (I,we) dont.

BFF Patron

Better be moot than mute, I always say!

And while I'm at it, better to be quashed than squashed!

Edited by bipedalist

Guest thermalman

" That’s why his massive amount of body heat never betrays his presence. Unknown to many BF believers, wildlife agencies both governmental and commercial have conducted hundreds of aerial FLIR surveys on a variety of species as a means to obtain numbers and migration patterns. Moreover, these overflights can cover several thousand square km's in a single night. If BF distribution is as numerous and widespread as researchers claim, how is it that these surveys have never detected 800 lbs. of upright walking primate flesh? "

Maybe they have and they are not telling you.....

Where can one see some of these Flir photos? I'd be very interested in seeing them. :)

Admin

Tell 'em Bart!

I found during my days as a Bradley gunner and commander that trees medium and ground cover was the limiting factors in id'ing targets. Even the Bradleys of ten fifteen years ago had thermal sights which I considered Incredible. I have seen some beautiful images through the sight such as a monarch butterfly in pyschedelic red and black at probable seventy meters. I could see the veins in the wings. I have seen deer, goats, sheep, rabbits and mice as far away as a thousand meters. This was through unobstructed fields usually or open forest. These images were not misidentifiable. clear glowing shades of red or black. Even the mouse. The same night I saw the butterfly I sorta saw ......a special forces soldierwho was acting as opposing force for our training, low crawling toward my area of operation. I say sorta because I had a small heat signature, his boony cap and top of his shoulders when they werent completely obstructed by vegetation or other cover. I knew what I was looking at because I expected to be attacked and reconned from that direction (it was the swampiest, most difficult route to my position, which is what I thought he would take)so reasoning told me the small heat signature which kept popping in and out of visual was a soldier. Had I had to rely on only what i actually could see, I could not have id'ed it. just small ambiguous heat signature which from my viewpoint changed shapes and sizes slightly as he crawled from one hide to another. The visual equivalent of a

thermal blobsquatch I guess. But he did not wish to be seen. If I hadnt scanned the particular narrow zone I expected to see him I probably wouldnt have seen anything. Point I guess, I could easily id a butterfly at seventy meters but could only with luck even find a six foot man not that much farther away looking through the same patch of wilderness. And then I really couldnt id him if I didt already know.

I also think it is odd that even though bigfoot has the ability to detect trail cams or has some type of paranormal ability to not be captured on film, the Erickson project's "grooming" pics & video is from a trail cam.

Ummmm...you could not be more wrong if you set out in an effort to be wrong.

The *grooming video* is not at all associated with The Erickson Project and it was not taken from a trail cam.

Better to keep your mouth shut about something you obviously know nothing about than to open it and reveal the fact to all.

Guest Darrell

^My apologies. However, how can you answer the fact with all this "evidence" there is still no proof? If that video is the proof the world is waiting for, why isnt it everywhere? This time next year you are all still going to be making the same excuses as to why you cant find bigfoot. 5 years from now same story.

Hello there,

Just as an aside, is it ok to tell someone to "keep their mouth shut" on here? I thought this was a place to respect each other and maybe even help educate people if they are wrong about something.

Best regards,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics