Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tsalagi

Does Anyone Honestly See A Squatch In This Photo?

Guest Tsalagi

I can't believe anyone would say there is most definitely even an animal in the picture let alone go on to say they can see its eyes clearly.

post-394-015349200 1283709466_thumb.jpg

Guest Tsalagi

Any background on this picture?

Only that it came up on the Facebook Bigfoot forum today. Suppose to be a grey BF. I have seen stuff like this all the time out in the woods but when I walked up closer discovered it was a trick of light on rocks, or fallen trees bleached by the sun, etc. I seriously just can't believe some people believe this is an "unmistakable" image of BF. That whole Facebook site has turned out to be very hokey. So wanted to see what people here have to say.

Oh and btw I just now noticed there was a better forum to put this in. Didn't see the photo forum till now. Sorry still getting myself acquainted with the new layout.

gershake

If I was supposed to see anything at all here, it would be the back of a bigfoot's head and shoulders. But since I'm supposed to see eyes... well... not really great evidence here IMO :| 

Guest Tsalagi

Yeah you're suppose to see face of bigfoot, shoulders, forearm and hand reaching out grabbing tree.

Incorrigible1

Another porcupine.

But c'mon, folks. Blobsquatches are sooooo BFF 1.0.

Guest fenris

I can't believe anyone would say there is most definitely even an animal in the picture let alone go on to say they can see its eyes clearly.

No, because there isn't one there.

Driftenmark, I love it!! :lol:

Seriously, I make out nothing!! I can see if someone thinks they've photographed something and then expects someone else to see it, simply because they saw it there at the time (or not). It's like seeing that picture in the clouds thing, we don't all see the same thing.

I sure wouldn't claim I have a 'CLEAR' pic unless I had one!!

:blink:

Guest WalterLangkowski

It's not even a particularly good photo of *trees*, let alone a sasquatch.