Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tsalagi

Does Anyone Honestly See A Squatch In This Photo?

Guest Grazhopprr

I see Bobby, and I see Susan, and I see Timmy, and I see,,,,,,,,,,

OK OK,,,,,,( puts down Magic Mirror ),,,,,,,,,,

It's not even a particularly good photo of *trees*, let alone a sasquatch.

:lol: Too funny! Thanks..

Guest Tsalagi

Is no one else on Facebook getting the almost daily blobsquatching pics from this same dude? Its become almost non-stop the past few weeks. He always posts videos, in-depth analyzing what always looks like stumps and shadows as definitive proof. I swear I'm gonna just go out in the woods and photograph a tree stump and send it in to him as a recent sighting.

Edited by Tsalagi

Such Fun... I don't know the whole story about the picture but from what is on this thread... sounds a lot like another story that came out of the Suiattle river area after the Cub Lake sightings.

An investigator went up to the alpine lake to check on the story about some scouts who got chased out of there. On his way in through the dark and overgrown trails, partly that of the bed of a small creek, he heard something in the brush, raised his camera and just as a dark, hair covered hand pushed through he snapped a picture and ran for his life back down the trail. He sent the picture to John Green and he took could not make anything out of it... maybe the first blobsquatch picture?

I animated some interesting shapes and shadings in this picture after enhancing what was posted here. Click on the second picture to see it. Ooops... looks like I may have made them a little too big for some monitors.

Edited by damndirtyape

personally i dont see anything. you can pretty much take most pics of trees and bushes and someone will say they can see what looks like "bigfoot"

even the most famous stills can throw up shapes that look "bigfoot" shaped. look at this. i could say that this looks like a big hairy creature with a conical shaped head,big muscular forearm pointing out.i could say i can see big neck /shoulder muscles.and a face.post-775-032748300 1288558222_thumb.jpg

Yikes, Is that Patty's mate? What is that in the drawn circle?

I can't believe anyone would say there is most definitely even an animal in the picture let alone go on to say they can see its eyes clearly.

Does anyone know how high up this picture is from the bottom of the tree?

Guest BigfootHuntress

I stared at the picture so hard that a dolphin popped out! LOL

Guest north alabama sasquatch

BlobSquatch is watching youuuuu,and everyone is watching himmmmm.Sorry just don't see anything but trees,but hey add some cool music and slowwww motion and they will love it.LOL

personally i dont see anything. you can pretty much take most pics of trees and bushes and someone will say they can see what looks like "bigfoot"

even the most famous stills can throw up shapes that look "bigfoot" shaped. look at this. i could say that this looks like a big hairy creature with a conical shaped head,big muscular forearm pointing out.i could say i can see big neck /shoulder muscles.and a face.post-775-032748300 1288558222_thumb.jpg

That's not a Sasquatch...thats BH's wife...or was it Titmus?

Guest BastetsCat

I see a black face in there too. If you look to the tree on the right it is clear half face and a shoulder. So that is three in that photo then? Humm. The arrow where it says right hand reaching in bottom corner almost goes right through the black face.

The grey face eyes are just above the branches of the tree to the left bottom corner. Didn't notice the other one with arm reaching that looks like it is blurry.

neat picture. wish it was bigger.

Editing to add that the smoky looking one seems to be the lost mohikan with his mohawk like hat that looks like a black something. I cant believe no one sees the black face with the brow ridge and the reflective light on its shoulder. Oh well. still wish it was a little bigger.

Edited by BastetsCat