Bff - Uk Meet

BobbyO

Bump...

Only just seen this thread - I am in Essex so London would be best for me if anyone ever gets round to seriously organising...from the posts so far regional sounds the most logical.

I can wear a carnation if it will help.

SSR Team

Where in Essex Parkie ?

I live in St Andrews Fife, im also in Midlands every other month so depending on circumstances i could maybe come to a meet?.

Scoobs

Edited by scoobiestkn

I live in St Andrews Fife, im also in Midlands every other month so depending on circumstances i could maybe come to a meet?.

Scoobs

hi scoobie we have 4 folk that are interested in coming to a northern england meet (regional), sometime in feb if you are able to join us? I will add you to the PM we have going on re this...

SSR Team

I'm in Epping BobbyO. Should I assume you are also in Essex or East London?

Yeah, was in Barkingside up until very recently.

Got a few Pals who I visit regularly in Buckhurst Hill.

I'm original from Canning Town/Plaistow but have spent a lot of my Adult life outside of the UK, thankfully.

BobbyO

Oh, just up the road. Glad to hear that you are a proper cockney though - I used to have a couple of friends from Canning Town. So you're back in the UK after living abroad for some years - how are you coping?!!

Is your sighting documented anywhere? If so I would like to read it...

SSR Team

Yeah, just spent 6 months at home and didnt enjoy anything about being back at all to be honest, not a fan Mate and am planning daily on getting out again ASAP.

And am actually in Asia now whilst doing the planning actually..;)

Only on the iPad at the moment and have had major computer issues whilst away so when I get back to the UK in a couple of weeks I'll send you the write up I done, no problem.

Jog my memory on a PM if you haven't got it by mid jan.

Guest Kerchak

Wow, you get around Bobby. You are here, there and everywhere.

It would be cool to meet up but I just don't know what life holds for me these next few months or even where I'll be so I'll have to pass.

SSR Team

I wish i didn't kerchak, honestly Mate.

Not necessarily a good thing being pulled from pillar to post, honestly.

It is a new years resolution of mine to actually find " home " this year..;)

Guest Kerchak

Well at least you'll never get bored being stuck in the same place Bobby. I wish you well in finding a 'home' this year. Didn't you talk about Washington state, or was in northern California? Good luck.

Guest bombidol

I'm in Ireland but would be interested in popping over to London for a day or two. OR, I own a pub here in Dublin if we wanted to organise a migration **** up?

SSR Team

Well at least you'll never get bored being stuck in the same place Bobby. I wish you well in finding a 'home' this year. Didn't you talk about Washington state, or was in northern California? Good luck.

The first one.

The growth of the beautiful game in that part of the world simply can not be ignored .;)

I'm in Ireland but would be interested in popping over to London for a day or two. OR, I own a pub here in Dublin if we wanted to organise a migration **** up?

That would be much more appealing ;)

Guest Kerchak

Washington state then. Cool. I kind of envy you if you move there. How on earth would you go about doing it though? Money? Job? Finding a house etc?? Do you have relatives you stay with? Sorry to be nosey.