Sign in to follow this  

Greg Long's Book Under The Microscope

Backdoc

(Cont)

i misread the paragraph Okie.  My bad. Did not see you said bob H and not bob G. Obviously Bob Gimlin and Roger did not both actually mail the film and that was my point but Gimlin could say he mailed the film in that he was with Roger.  Bob Hieronimus claim of doing so you think would be q in the context of how he offered the statement.  That Lie detector show fiasco just gave him even more cover to not be questioned on this stiff by the media.

Again my bad on thinking you meant Bob and Roger could not both mail the film.  They did as they were togather.  

i still contend Roger mailed off the film and had no clue which lab would develop it.

do the skeptics think Bob H mailed off the film?  Didn't bob H keep a receipt?

He seems like the kinda guy who you roof his house and after he pays you $10,000 for the job pulls out a receipt and deducts $40 for the coffee and doughnuts he supplied when you started that morning.

BD

Edited by Backdoc

Bigfoothunter
On 2013-07-12 at 3:44 PM, DWA said:

Have you ever sued anybody?  Why should Gimlin?  If I were him I wouldn't bother with that guy.  Anybody with his head on straight knows that BobH as Patty was DOA.

Even McSquatch doesn't believe Bob H was in the PGF. To start with - To win a lawsuit ... Gimlin has to show that he has been damaged monetarily over what Bob H has said. Seeing how Gimlin gave up his rights to the film - he can't sue about anything related to the PGF. Gimlin doesn't charge for going to conferences and talking about the event, so if someone chooses to not believe him, then it doesn't warrant litigation. If anything - let Heironimus sue Gimlin for saying publicly that Heironimus wasn't there with he and Roger when the film was shot. Bob H hasn't sued and the reason is quite obvious ... the preponderance of the evidence concerning the changed stories of Bob H alone would prevent the case from ever getting to court.

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

Great response. Excellent explanation 

As I have said many times, why is he still mentioned on a pro Bigfoot forum?

The likelihood of him being in the Patterson film is virtually 0 

He is actually an embarrassment to any self respecting skeptics. Like me 

He makes a strong  case for proponents. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Backdoc

My Bob Hieronimus limerick:

There once was a man Bob

Who was promised $1000 for a Job

But he opened his mouth

all his facts headed south

His supporters started to sob

:lol:

BD

• Upvote 2

Patterson-Gimlin

He is an idiot.   So is anyone who buys into his  garbage story.  

Bigfoothunter
10 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

He is an idiot.   So is anyone who buys into his  garbage story.  

I think someone like Kitakaze who has claimed to be on a "mission" will make excuses for someone like Heironimus so to push his agenda in trying to show the PGF to be a hoax.  "Sand white as snow" my eye!  'Patterson leaving fur off the suit to make the creature look like it was shedding its fur' (just before Winter of all seasons) is totally bonkers. I find such a statement to be little more than an attempt to embellish a false story so to explain what Heironimus saw on a particular copy of the film. And that Bob H did so without really thinking that it was the wrong excuse to make for late October. Kitakaze is smarter than that, but his willingness to pretend not to be so to support what he must know to be a bogus set of claims by Heironimus has even caused fellow skeptics to frown upon his antics.

• Upvote 2

PBeaton

"I don't blindly eccept Heironimus' claims either, but time and time again I have used methods to expose him as a hoaxer and as being deceptive to me. "- kitakaze

;)

Bigfoothunter
16 hours ago, PBeaton said:

"I don't blindly eccept Heironimus' claims either, but time and time again I have used methods to expose him as a hoaxer and as being deceptive to me. "- kitakaze

;)

And then tries to sell Heironimus as being involved in the PGF ... birds of a feather perhaps?

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this