Identifying Things From Rp's Footage

Bill

Guest parnassus

Here is more from Ray Crowe archives. In the color picture I suspect the little girl may be his daughter. The shirt he is wearing is an interesting clue also. It was a very popular work shirt, heavy cotton denim pin stripe work shirt sporting a small ape head logo on one of the breast pockets. Construction workers wore them quite often, almost as if they were part of a uniform.

We also have another link to follow... Claton Mac. The town of Clayton, Washington and it's Bigfoot Valley :o .Pre Jerry Crew's coined name? Close by to Ivan Marx's home front.

Ray and Elna didn't have any daughters.

Master:

The interior you show looks very much like the late 50's interiors I linked to. I guess we aren't going to be able to date it. The exterior shot of the van with Rene Dahinden and the ponies I think shows it to be a 59.

Didn't mean to step on your toes there, Parnie. I honestly didn't see your images when I posted that.

Good work. I think we can both agree that it's most probably Patterson's Volkswagen Van.

Guest Crowlogic

Does it matter what year VW Bus Patterson had? Maybe old vehicle registration records will have something. But frankly we know for certain that he had a VW Bus and that's all that matters.

Guest parnassus

Does it matter what year VW Bus Patterson had? Maybe old vehicle registration records will have something. But frankly we know for certain that he had a VW Bus and that's all that matters.

Crow, I bet you don't like crossword puzzles, either. :D

Guest parnassus

Didn't mean to step on your toes there, Parnie. I honestly didn't see your images when I posted that.

Good work. I think we can both agree that it's most probably Patterson's Volkswagen Van.

Hey, the more the merrier! you should also check my impressions on the exterior.

Guest parnassus

I am beginning to wonder if that little girl might be Roger's Sabrina? Has Mrs. Patterson seen that film? I have no idea how old she might have been. I know Roger took his son Clint on some of his trips to Mt. St. Helens. Just a thought.

I am beginning to wonder if that little girl might be Roger's Sabrina? Has Mrs. Patterson seen that film? I have no idea how old she might have been. I know Roger took his son Clint on some of his trips to Mt. St. Helens. Just a thought.

Parnassus is your avatar a picture of you or James Van Praagh? just askin

good guess but no. He is an entertainer, however.

I'm gonna take a wild guess but you probably are not a fan of Mr Van Praagh and his talking with dead people? :) He lives in Laguna Beach but I have never seen him around town.

Guest parnassus

I'm gonna take a wild guess but you probably are not a fan of Mr Van Praagh and his talking with dead people? :) He lives in Laguna Beach but I have never seen him around town.

I actually am fascinated by that racket, which pretty much started with the famous Fox sisters. They were famous for their wood knocking.

I also believe that Ray Walace may have appeared on a docudrama during the day.

I always wondered if Ivan Marx might not have had a hand in Rogers work with Bigfoot. If a suit was involved, this would be the man capabile of creating a hoax with it. He made at least one film with one that was pretty convincing soon afterwards.

That's John Prine in Parn's pic! I saw him at the Orpheum a couple years ago. He plays guitar, sings and writes songs quite unlike anyone else. Johnny Cash really loved Prine's music. It was a good show. :B