Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Identifying Things From Rp's Footage

Guest parnassus

That's John Prine in Parn's pic! I saw him at the Orpheum a couple years ago. He plays guitar, sings and writes songs quite unlike anyone else. Johnny Cash really loved Prine's music. It was a good show. :B

u win the prize.

Guest parnassus

Maybe the most telling photo is this one where we get a hint of the underside nose structure.

I am in touch with a member of the Wallace family, who, after inspecting the stills, assures me that Mr. Corn Flakes is definitely NOT Ray Wallace. No question.

Edited by parnassus

Guest RedRatSnake

I am in touch with a member of the Wallace family, who, after inspecting the stills, assures me that Mr. Corn Flakes is definitely NOT Ray Wallace. No question.

Could i ask if you can get a statement of sorts from a family member or other proof to verify that is not Ray Wallace in the photo according to your post ?

Tim :)

Guest parnassus

oh, one other thing, Bill, that thing that looks like a deer, I'd like to see it get up out of a wallow before I'm sure it's not a sasquatch.

Edited by parnassus

I agree; that's not a muley or a whitetail, imho. (in my hunter's opinion)

thirded.

Distant family member or immediate? The picture Ray Crowe has of the uniform clad Ray Wallace sure has a resemblance.

Distant family member or immediate? The picture Ray Crowe has of the uniform clad Ray Wallace sure has a resemblance.

That is a Black Tail. Pretty common in the PNW, but not on the eastern side of the Cascades. Those would be Mulys.

oh, one other thing, Bill, that thing that looks like a deer, I'd like to see it get up out of a wallow before I'm sure it's not a sasquatch.

I think this was suppose to be funny or something, right?

Bill

Damndirtyape:

I think that referenced remark is called a "skockum jokeum" (just taking a WAG here)

:)

Bill

Guest parnassus

Could i ask if you can get a statement of sorts from a family member or other proof to verify that is not Ray Wallace in the photo according to your post ?

Tell you what, Red, or Tim, I think you're serious here? I'll show the email to kitakaze, and he'll vouch for it. That's it. I told the person I wouldn't open the gates to all manner of persons who might stalk or troll him. If this is an absolutely crucial bit of info for a book or peer reviewed paper, I'll see if I can negotiate something for ya.

parnassus :D

Edited by parnassus

Guest RedRatSnake

Tell you what, I'll show the email to kitakaze, and he'll vouch for it. That'll have to do. I told the person I wouldn't open the gates to all manner of persons who might stalk or troll him.

How about sending it too a mod ??

Guest parnassus

How about sending it too a mod ??

sorry, already sent it to k.

I haz spoken, and I ain't jokin'.... :D old saying from my Dad.

listen, I'd be most happy to report it if it was Ray, I'm lovin this detective work....show ol Bill I can actually contribute something to his work. Unfortunately it isn't Ray. We don't know who it is. I've still got some other leads workin....maybe something will pan out.

I must say, Red, based on some prior posts, and the minor issue involved here, I suspect there's a hidden agenda. I hope not. I guess we'll see.

Edited by parnassus

Guest parnassus

Damndirtyape:

I think that referenced remark is called a "skockum jokeum" (just taking a WAG here)

:)

Bill

can I get a job as a joke writer in Hollywood? don't answer that.

Edited by parnassus

Bill

Paranassus:

I will say, simply and sincerely, that you have made some very fine and valued contributions to this research project of trying to identify elements of Patterson's film material. Indeed many have, but you have been quite outstanding in both effort and result. I used to have an early 60's VW Bus (my first car actually, in college) and I never could tell what year they were, so I am in awe of your descriptions of the van.

As for the Hollywood Joke writer,. . . . . . you'r calling seems to more in differential calculus.

Guest parnassus

Paranassus:

I will say, simply and sincerely, that you have made some very fine and valued contributions to this research project of trying to identify elements of Patterson's film material. Indeed many have, but you have been quite outstanding in both effort and result. I used to have an early 60's VW Bus (my first car actually, in college) and I never could tell what year they were, so I am in awe of your descriptions of the van.

As for the Hollywood Joke writer,. . . . . . you'r calling seems to more in differential calculus.

u r 2 kind. keep up the good work. Research is fun, as you know. I hope I'm write about the van. I know I'm right about the Corn flakes man.

See you around the bend.

p.