" How To Have An Interaction " By Morehead

Guest Cervelo

The Bigfoot buddy approach, how unique..,,,

It's called camping thousand if not millions do it every year!

If this is all it took the mystery would have been solved a long time ago don't ya think.

Every person that's walked the AT would come out with a story about their Bigfoot experience.

This very issue is what firmly keeps me in the skeptical camp.

So many people go in the woods with no intention of doing any harm every year and report nothing but a great outdoor experience.

They must be very picky about the "chosen ones" they make contact with ;)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest thermalman

I would lean towards your thoughts Cerv. But there are likely many encounters that go unreported because of the "unbelievable story" that others would make a mockery of, because it goes beyond normal the thought/peer process that we currently abide by in society.

Unreported sightings told to others and not reported.

Edited by thermalman

Guest thermalman

Agreed. :) You cannot "make it happen"! With the supposed low numbers and above normal "creature" intelligence, BF could easily make itself "invisible".

Edited by thermalman

Guest Cervelo

Kerry,

Your comparision is complete malarkey!!

I can go to where deer are and shoot them on a regular basis, it has nothing to do with luck;)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest thermalman

Deer are one of the stupidest and most abundant game on the planet. That's why hunters will get their quota almost every season.

I just had a brief conversation with Ron Morehead the other day after ordering his book. His and Alan Barry's vocal recordings are by far the best to date.

IMO the PGF of vocalizations. Looking forward to reading his story.

Guest VioletX

They are. ;)

In that case, upon what criteria are people chosen? In a camping/hiking scenario I mean, I kind of get how that would happen in a habituation situation...although that info would be relevant I guess ;)

Edited by VioletX

BFF Patron

The Bigfoot buddy approach, how unique..,,,

It's called camping thousand if not millions do it every year!

If this is all it took the mystery would have been solved a long time ago don't ya think.

Every person that's walked the AT would come out with a story about their Bigfoot experience.

This very issue is what firmly keeps me in the skeptical camp.

So many people go in the woods with no intention of doing any harm every year and report nothing but a great outdoor experience.

They must be very picky about the "chosen ones" they make contact with ;)

Well having been one of those who thought the only BF was in Northern Cali. back in 2006 based on a reawakening of the PGF incident and research into what the internet could provide, I stepped into it bigtime through an active awareness.

I found it very interesting that a plot I was familiar with for 25 years (VERY FAMILIAR WITH) harbored enough evidence to lead me to an eventual sighting. Now you can call that luck or you can call that planful anticipatory wishful thinking or whatever other little semantic tatoo you want to give it.... but long story short one year I had no clue and one year there was a sighting based on preparedness and active pursuit of the subject matter.

What was more important, the 25 years of exposure, the ability to detect and nuance arcane evidence or was it luck or maybe even planful tactics on the part of the other party?

Well whatever the answer is--- it sure is one reason the enigma continues, that I am sure about.

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

Yes you CAN make it happen. I've been doing it for 4 years with multiple incidents. It doesn't happen by mistake.

You have to put yourself in the right area and call them in. Ron is right, period. It's simple and effective.

Now you can sit there and deny but that doesn't change the facts.

Those of you who are too skeptical or stubborn to believe may never gain an experience. Do what Ron said and listen intently.

To know the truth and listen to those who think they know. I just shake my head.

At this time we're in a transitional period of understanding and gaining truth towards their discovery.

Skeptic minds are changed on a continuous basis because of experiences that they thought could never happen.

Thermalman, Ron's recordings are all over utube. Sierra Sounds.

Guest VioletX

Yes you CAN make it happen. I've been doing it for 4 years with multiple incidents. It doesn't happen by mistake.

You have to put yourself in the right area and call them in. Ron is right, period. It's simple and effective.

Now you can sit there and deny but that doesn't change the facts.

Those of you who are too skeptical or stubborn to believe may never gain an experience. Do what Ron said and listen intently.

To know the truth and listen to those who think they know. I just shake my head.

At this time we're in a transitional period of understanding and gaining truth towards their discovery.

Skeptic minds are changed on a continuous basis because of experiences that they thought could never happen.

Thermalman, Ron's recordings are all over utube. Sierra Sounds.

Can you please elaborate on how to "call them in".Thanks!