" How To Have An Interaction " By Morehead

Guest Cervelo

Deer are one of the stupidest and most abundant game on the planet. That's why hunters will get their quota almost every season.

Deer are very in tune with their environment, stealthy, shy ect ect.....sound familar?

In that case, upon what criteria are people chosen?

They are chosen because they can "believe" before they see, & when they do see, they can know.

Sounds simple, doesn't it?

Well, apparently it isn't.

Guest thermalman

Sorry Cerv, but no. If deer are what you say they are, why are so many getting shot and run over on roads? Apples and oranges.

Edited by thermalman

This is exactly how we did it in 2000 and this is how i do it now.It works just like this and they choose with who they want to come in contact with.

Guest VioletX

They are chosen because they can "believe" before they see, & when they do see, they can know.

Sounds simple, doesn't it?

Well, apparently it isn't.

Thanks Sasfooty!

Crystal Clear :D!

In that case children might have good success correct?

Deer are not stupid,Big bucks do not become big pope and young bucks by being stupid .They do it by learning ,but deer are predictable and have a pattern that a hunter can hunt on.

Can you please elaborate on how to "call them in".Thanks!

It's simple like Morehead describes.

I've done a substantial amount of research and discovered areas of activity.

Find an area of previous sightings and I believe it's more possible than not that they are still there.

I have recently had a visit with a resident in Ohio who's had 2 decades of ongoing encounters with several sightings in the same area, the closest being at 10ft.

Considering their range, you don't even have to camp. A more remote area is obviously better to minimize human interruption.

Get yourself a good wood knocker, a good piece of hardwood. Check the tree before you strike it. Make sure it has good resonance. I always give a couple light taps to make sure it'll give off a loud knock.

A couple knocks periodically, a single, double, triple, whatever. Don't over kill on the knocks.

Strike a rock with another rock. The bigger the sound the better.

My buddy did an expedition at Lake Superior Provincial Park. At one point he picked up a large rock and struck a culvert. They were immediately surprised by 2 sasquatch talking amongst themselves.

Listen intently. They move with stealth or they can come in blatant. Listen for twig snaps and limb breaks. It may or may not be a BF obviously, but listen intently.

It really is simple. Their communication over distance can't be any simpler. Rock on rock, rock on tree, wood on wood, etc.

Frequent the area as much as possible. Keep the cameras out of sight if possible. Don't try to sneak around. They're smarter than you or I in their domain.

Lastly, persist, persist, persist.

Edited by toejam

Guest VioletX

It's simple like Morehead describes.

I've done a substantial amount of research and discovered areas of activity.

Find an area of previous sightings and I believe it's more possible than not that they are still there.

I have recently had a visit with a resident in Ohio who's had 2 decades of ongoing encounters with several sightings in the same area, the closest being at 10ft.

Considering their range, you don't even have to camp. A more remote area is obviously better to minimize human interruption.

Get yourself a good wood knocker, a good piece of hardwood. Check the tree before you strike it. Make sure it has good resonance. I always give a couple light taps to make sure it'll give off a loud knock.

A couple knocks periodically, a single, double, triple, whatever. Don't over kill on the knocks.

Strike a rock with another rock. The bigger the sound the better.

My buddy did an expedition at Lake Superior Provincial Park. At one point he picked up a large rock and struck a culvert. They were immediately surprised by 2 sasquatch talking amongst themselves.

Listen intently. They move with stealth or they can come in blatant. Listen for twig snaps and limb breaks. It may or may not be obviously, but listen intently.

It really is simple. Their communication over distance can't be any simpler. Rock on rock, rock on tree, wood on wood, etc.

Frequent the area as much as possible. Keep the cameras out of sight if possible. Don't try to sneak around. They're smarter than you or I in their domain.

Lastly, persist, persist, persist.

Thanks Toejam!

Good specific info.

Do you think that they are reacting to the loud noise in a wish to communicate? For some reason I do not think most of them are fooled by woodknocks, but maybe I am wrong. Do you think that a person drumming on one of those big mama Native American drums would work? (not that I have one of those,lol, but I do have a drum)

Kerry,

Your comparision is complete malarkey!!

I can go to where deer are and shoot them on a regular basis, it has nothing to do with luck;)

O really? You get "trophy" buck on a regular basis? What would one do with all the horns? You must have racks all over your house. Lucky you, book me a visit I will pay for your guidance.

I guess you could say I'm as much a skeptic of your hunting abilities as you are about Bigfoot.

Thanks Toejam!

Good specific info.

Do you think that they are reacting to the loud noise in a wish to communicate? For some reason I do not think most of them are fooled by woodknocks, but maybe I am wrong. Do you think that a person drumming on one of those big mama Native American drums would work? (not that I have one of those,lol, but I do have a drum)

Your welcome. They really are intelligent. They're definitely curious and like to watch us. My first experience that included a first visit to the area and an approach from both sides by at least 2 may very well have fooled them. It only happened once like that though. They may have thought another one was entering their domain and they approached calling out to see who it was.

I've found that they'll move around a patch of forest apart from each other. A second close vocal incident almost a year after my first showed me this as well as the first incident.

I believe one called out just after I passed it. It called out to its mate which was roughly a hundred yards towards where I was walking. It was warning the other. The other called back immediately to confirm.

I called out to let them know I knew it was them. They did nothing. I looked for the one close to me but believe I was going the wrong way as I probably would have been growled at if I got too close.

Their voice is huge. It fills the area and can be difficult to pinpoint because it seems everywhere.

A native drum may bring them in. I can't say. It's up to them. They may approach out of curiosity. It's ALWAYS on their terms.

All you can do is persist and hope they approach. If they're blatant about their approach and vocalize, it could possibly change your life. It did mine!

I've never stopped since, only growing in my knowledge and areas of activity since the start.

Hooking up with someone who knows the truth is a big plus. I've been lucky meeting someone with a lifetime of experience with them.

Listen intently. A wood knock may be answered or not. It could come instantly or when least expected. One never knows with this species.

Edited by toejam