Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

SSR Team

I blame COG for bringing Negative Ned into this.. :D

Bigfoot

See Adam Bird's quote below (Adam has seen the video) the researchers who took and own the video are going back to the site for exact measurements and a daylight reenactment and have asked us to hold off publishing the authentication video till they are finished "I know we were promised this great video today but jeez people, be patient. The guys who run FB/FB have lives beyond the Sasquatch you know. Give them a break. Just because they intended to get it out today, doesn't mean they should be hounded all day. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow, who knows. You'll enjoy it when you see it. I'm sure. Until then, be patient. Good things come to those that wait."

Edited by BobbyO

Why announce you will have big news tomorrow when it's clear you not ready? In fact why announce you have big news at all? Just release the evidence it when it's ready unannounced, if it's as worthy and spectacular as they claim it will be, it won't need teasers.

SSR Team

Attention seeking Ronnie sadly, it's a REALLY rubbish trait that so many Human Beings have..

Guest COGrizzly

^^ That's why I've turned purple. I bet I end up popping like a zit before anything cool comes out.

And I hate a tease - my recent ex-girlfriend was a tease. Nothing good can ever come out of a tease.

Guest Particle Noun

Ok, folks, let your breath out. Looks like it won't be today.

From Bigfoot Evidence:

See Adam Bird's quote below (Adam has seen the video) the researchers who took and own the video are going back to the site for exact measurements and a daylight reenactment and have asked us to hold off publishing the authentication video till they are finished "I know we were promised this great video today but jeez people, be patient. The guys who run FB/FB have lives beyond the Sasquatch you know. Give them a break. Just because they intended to get it out today, doesn't mean they should be hounded all day. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow, who knows. You'll enjoy it when you see it. I'm sure. Until then, be patient. Good things come to those that wait."

Best reply to a comment underneath the original link ?

"I am taking the whole of next week off then."

Reply:

"It doesn't count if your already unemployed"

ZING ! !

(both were Anonymous BTW)

-A-

Who has any patience left?? If so, can I borrow some? Can't seem to find any....

Oh but I think this might be my 100th post!! Wow. Can't believe I made it this far. :)

I didn't expect anything but more crap from that flaky sight anyway. Their ideas about what videos and photos are "authentic" were already questionable at best, then this. I guess it's par for the course. All they are trying to do is drive traffic to their page, probably to push that ridiculous book. When, or *if* any video is shown, it will probably be more pure crap.

This seems to be a constant in the world of the BF enthusiast; the endless tease, followed by excuses, eventually resulting in NOTHING. No offense to the decent and genuine folk here, but why is it that so many people whose social lives involve "The Bigfoot Community" are total loser flakes?

Edited by Irish73